[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a serious thread for you to think about stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 5D hypercube.jpg (241KB, 1337x1337px) Image search: [Google]
5D hypercube.jpg
241KB, 1337x1337px
I invite you to think of one of those old movies. The film rolls. Old movies are basically two dimensional frames that are played in a way that give the feeling of time. But there isn't any time, those are just several frames put on top of each other. If you take the film roll off the projector, you can "cut" the film roll frame by frame. You can then pile up these two-dimensional frames on top of each other, and if you have enough of them, you will see that they add up to form a three dimensional pile of frames.

What if the Universe is a three-dimensional film roll?

The way I see it time is just another dimension of space, the 4th dimension. The "Universe" is a tesseract composed of several three dimensional spaces that make up this four-dimensional thing. Each and every single instant of this Universe has actually no time, it just sort of stretches across the fourth dimension. From a biological point of view, life has evolved to interpret the fourth dimension as time. We feel as if we are constantly moving into the future, but the truth is we are just moving along a fourth axis of space. Remember that the way we perceive things isn't how it works, so why assume that just because we "feel" time, it is actually a thing? Time itself is a concept that doesn't make sense. Why should time exist? When special & general relativity speaks of relativistic speeds fucking up your time, it's wrong. The truth is: when you get close to the speed of light, you just start "drifting" in this 4th dimension. This model also solves the whole time paradox thing. There is no causality as there is no thing such as time. There could even be infinite dimensions, and time to dimension n is just dimension n+1. The fifth dimension would be all the possible tesseracts. Walking through the fifth dimension would be walking through the random ramifications of Quantum Mechanics, the parallel Universes. Test it for yourself, the math works.
>>
File: 1499795918857.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499795918857.gif
2MB, 202x360px
Are all these "time isn't real" threads made by the same fucking idiot?
>>
>>9038431
>serious thread
No. Just a retard (possibly a stoner) rambling.

You have no clue what you are talking about, or if the words you are using even mean anything at all.
>>
>>9040449
You are stupid.
>>
>>9038431
The film roll is made as a band instead of a stack because it's convenient. It makes no difference which way they're stacked. There's a time element because the frames are played in sequence. You can't make an analogy and then skip the most relevant part; the act of playing them.
>>
>>9040585
>can't
Can and did, fidget
>>
File: 9thgrade.png (174KB, 1182x497px) Image search: [Google]
9thgrade.png
174KB, 1182x497px
>>9040530
>>9040641
i was going to keep this to myself but seeing as the thread got bumped

>350 words
>dimension 16 times
>9th grade reading level
lel
>>
>>9040924
Neat, what website is this?
>>
>>9041085
https://wordcounter.net/

most of the long posts on sci are at least college level but i only checked like 2 or 3
>>
>>9041148
Cool, thank
>>
>>9038447
I have not identified any connection between time and human possession of memories.
Meaning time is an function which is an constant action in antithesis of any variables.
>>
Whoa! Einstein just got schooles
>>
File: 186095.gif (53KB, 600x188px) Image search: [Google]
186095.gif
53KB, 600x188px
>>9042822
Today's special: word salad.
>>
>>9043463
I believe Time is a result of a continual deliberate action.
And memories have no significant contribution on functions of spacetime.
For example lets say you're pumping water out of a well.
You stayed for 100 years pumping water. The running water now becomes consistent to a system instead of being a variable on it.
At 1000 years there are two things that can happen
one you stop pumping water
two you continue to pump water
If the pump hasn't failed in your muscles haven't failed you become a natural function.
>A system in motion tends to stay in motion an object at rest tends to stay at rest.
>>
>>9038431
Dude, (puffs joint) what if we are living in the dream of a 5-dimensional super-consciousness
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.