[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any coming back from the damage it's done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0961.jpg (149KB, 577x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
149KB, 577x569px
Is there any coming back from the damage it's done?
>>
>>9037680
what damage are you talking about, anon?
>>
0/10 post OP
>>
>>9037686
Really just the concepts of space-time and lights speed.
Because both concepts have leaked into other sciences.
>>
Yeah, we're trapped in this solar system and there is no way out.
>>
>>9037793
What you mean Anon?
>>
>>9037680
I know he's Jewish, but please don't refer to Albert Einstein as an "it."
>>
>>9037793
Meaning humanity will never colonize galaxy. Sending a colonizing spaceship on a journey outside solar system is like erasing that ship from existence. You will never know if they succeeded and they will never know if the rest of humanity still exists.
>>
>>9037873
Meant for >>9037839
>>
>>9037873

nope, you could have continuous exchange of messages with the colony, even if delayed by many years, depending on distance
>>
>>9037855
I can't tag on Einstein because who knows what he was thinking or what he thought after his publications.

I don't think it matters much anyway. The theories are there and people accept them.
I just want an open discussion with /sci/.
>>
>>9037873
That's no different from sending your kid to college though.
>>
>>9037875
Until the communication ceases because of xenomorph infestation.
>>
>>9037883
Predictions using his equations turned out to be confirmed by observation and are more precise than Newtonian gravity force theory.

So, there is that.

Maybe in the future someone will come with a better theory to understand the universe. Maybe with info gathered with the detection of gravitational waves. But that will be in decades if not centuries ahead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.