[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women need to be constantly validated and complimented on while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Nick.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nick.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
Women need to be constantly validated and complimented on while men don't? Is there a scientific reasoning to this or is this only because society expects it to be this way? Is there a gene that determines whether someone needs validation?
>>
Im sure there's some Darwinian explanation for why women devote more attention to their looks than men (makeup, clothes shopping, validation of looks etc.)

I would presume it has something to do with the makeup and expensive clothing being a norms for women (not sure why, somebody else can explain this), thus reflecting their poor self image and will to improve, which can often be validated by another mans attraction.
>>
File: 1471813292117.jpg (206KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1471813292117.jpg
206KB, 1920x1076px
>>9035048
>Women need to be constantly validated and complimented on while men don't?
this is false. Men seek the attention of women, for the sake of attention, of believing to be worty by somebody else's eyes. Women do not need this.
>>
>>9035105
Women had to attract men, not the other way around. Now that women are earning their own money, the men are trying to improve their looks more (Grooming, gym etc). Am I right about this?
>>
its sad if you think it is anything but social/circumstantial. you must live in a bubble, just the the women you are talking about
>>
>>9035114
Can you elaborate. English isn't my first language and I have a hard time understanding what you just wrote.
>>
>>9035118
no
>>
>>9035118
im getting really fucking tired of you fucking pajeets or whatever the hell you are asking to have everything dumbed down for you. maybe try learning english before you browse an english speaking image board you faggot. hope you understand this.
>>
>>9035114
>you must live in a bubble
i don't think you can claim this, not with a reply like that, lest you oust yourself as a hypocrite
>>
>>9035048
Girls are much more interested in looks from birth since they are judged a lot on their looks, while boys are judged lesser so.

Women's self esteem is naturally lower on the whole, because they embrace other's thoughts and feelings more deeply, which affects them more because of their genetics.

Attractive girls on the other hand are used to a certain approval, and dislike it when it stops. Think of a crazy spinster type deal.
>>
>>9035048
You're deluding yourself if you think men aren't constantly looking for validation. They just need less verbal confirmation of it than women.
>>
>>9035048
>>>/r9k/
you will learn that your premise is false
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.