[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Popsci

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Lets see some spicy popsci memes
>>
>>9033998
You're a moron if you think they're being serious. They're in the fucking YouTube comments section.
>>
>>9034315

What are you talking about? I use the YouTube comments section as peer-review for all of my refereed papers...
>>
>>9033998
Michigan Kaku is the one that propagated the meme that endgame civilizations will create a new universe to escape entropy.

Stephen Baxter has a decent book on the matter. A man stays behind as what life remains in the universe flees to a younger one, and as he dies, he achieves nirvana.
>>
>>9034315

Ive got bad news for you anon. YouTube comments are serious. Thats who they are. Thats what they think.
>>
>>9034315
>they're being serious

They are serious. Seriously retarded.
>>
>>9034365
E N T R O P Y
N
T
R
O
P
Y
>>
File: Youtube Genius.png (103KB, 869x283px) Image search: [Google]
Youtube Genius.png
103KB, 869x283px
>>
>>9034827
>trying to feel superior to a fucking 9 year old
Roasties were a mistake
>>
>>9034827
Unless you're in the wrong major, junior is piss easy.
>>
>>9034727
>People really mean everything they say

No, they're just interacting in an area with a high concentration of stupid people, and so they're acting stupid themselves.
>>
>>9033998
>travails at the speed of light
Holy kek, no way this is real
>>
>>9034977
>No way this is real
It's not you dope
>>
>>9033998
people say dumber shit on this board everyday
>>
>>9034315
if you think they took the level of sarcasm so far the moron is you
>>
>>9034872
What "wrong majors" do you mean?
>>
>>9037241
theoretical quantum electrodynamics
>>
>>9034938

> they're just interacting in an area with a high concentration of stupid people, and so they're acting stupid themselves.

What the fuck does this mean.

So maybe none of them are stupid, but they all only appear stupid because everyone else appears stupid.

Jackie Chan holding up hands around head with a pained expression dot jay peg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.