[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 56.png (875KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
875KB, 1653x1023px
Can't find a job, not even one in fast food. What are some 'OTC' ways to kill myself? I already have access to a sedative to calm me, I just now need a poison. Cyanide seems fast and painless, would eating a bunch of apple seeds work? Are there readily available OTC chemicals that I could use to synthesize cyanide?
>>
Thanks for helping me you useless fucks, I hope your children die from cancer, and I hope you die from AIDS after getting raped by a nigger in an ally way. I also hope your parents' heads are reduced to an unrecognizable pulp after being involved in a violent car crash. I also hope that your pets suffer in the worst way as they are reduced to ash in a house fire.
>>
>>9030435
apple seeds wouldn't work. You'd need something like Peach Cores
>>
Drink huge amount of water, that will kill you.
>>
>>9030451
Try drinking bleach pussy
>>
Why do people commit suicide? It's just stupid. You shouldn't give up so easily. Jobs are overrated really, people make way more money manipulating others. You could like create a religion or something.
>>
>>9030435
OP, I have come here to convince of a better way. Given that you are going to kill yourself, your actions are now meaningless and lack any kind of consecuences. That being said... why don't we turn your little suicide adventure into a mass murder?

You know, kill as much people as you can and before you are caught just off yourself right there. Maybe a man of your talents could make it to the top of the leaderboards. What do you say?
>>
>>9030509
Random killings is meaningless stupidity. It would be better to go after those who oppressed you and made you miserable so nobody else has to suffer your fate. Plus it would give you more meaning than generic suicide murderer.
>>
(((nonwhites)))
>>
What seed and how much do I need to take to kill myself?
>>
Just live off welfare it's really not that bad. What do you expect? I hear the economy is bad in Canada and the USA.
>>
>>9030556
the gallon of bleach seed
>>
>>9030565
Illegible for welfare for the next 9 months
>>
>>9030435
You can get helium gas tanks in some stores or online. Nitrous oxide too in smaller containers. Making a gas mask should not be so difficult. Just make sure you secure it tightly around your head.

It's hard though unless you've really tried everything. Your body will resist more than you maybe expect. You should just lie on your resume to get more interviews. Small business owners have no good way to check, and probably they don't care.

This song always helps me focus my thoughts when I am having troubles. Maybe it will help you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXmvut9ZELM

I wish you good luck, anon.
>>
You'll be dead soon enough anyway, might as well stick around to see what happens.
>>
gotta be the same person making these threads as a bait attempt. sure it's effective but it's not really funny? not that it's macabre but boring

also anyone who actually wants to kill themselves will do it, the kind of intrusive thoughts that cause suicide are vastly different from the pity thoughts where you wish you were dead.
>>
tall building
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.