[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genus Homo: One or Many?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jokkOF5.png (119KB, 409x359px) Image search: [Google]
jokkOF5.png
119KB, 409x359px
Which is more likely?
>Genus homo split into several distinct species at different points in time.
>Genus homo is one continuous lineage, and almost every previously named species (habilis, rudolfensis, etc) are just a variant of one species (erectus).
>>
>>9027625
well considering that many of these species seem to have lived at the same time then probs split.
>>
>>9027625
You're just baiting libtards to call you racist are you not? Don't get banned bro.
>>
>>9027643
What if there was a scientific solution to the iq gap, crispr , selective breeding, ...
>>
>>9027648
Or a peaceful phasing out
>>
File: F2.large (9).jpg (177KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
F2.large (9).jpg
177KB, 1280x1003px
>>9027643
Not really, I was just curious
>>
>>9027648
Do you know the solution or are you saying that we should try to find it? I think the races are very real. People sticking together and having adapted to certain environment should mean different groups of people are different, not that they just look different.
>>
>>9027660
If we bred blacks for iq we could peacefully solve this it would be expensive and take many generations but it might just work
>>
>>9027666
why should we help them? It is an evolutionary race to the top as it always was. How do you know they won't get rid of us or atleast try to? You think black people are not racist? Delusional. Everyone is racist just look at their tweets they want us gone already. I am selfish, thus i want US to win.
>>
>>9027669
Look at ww2 were did that get us it was a failiure and led to eugenics being seen as evil
>>
>>9027691
The fight is not over.
>>
>>9027694
we should start by teaching it in school...its the truth... blacks are taking us backwards in evolution,and a black world would be the antithesis of civilization
>>
File: hominin_timeline_med[1].jpg (56KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
hominin_timeline_med[1].jpg
56KB, 640x461px
>>9027643
>Conflating a genus from over a million years ago with Homo sapiens, which is over 6 times younger

Go back to your board
>>
>>9027625
I'm pretty sure homo sapiens could not breed with homo erectus, yet alone homo habilis. That makes them different species.
>>
>>9028647
I should have put it that way: homo erectus and homo sapiens couldn't produce fertile offspring, they could probably breed though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.