[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that only subhumans love their parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why is it that only subhumans love their parents?
>>
why is it that you're such a faggot
>>
>>9025726
not an argument
>>
>Of the class of Guardians Plato writes that women and children should be ‘held in common, and no parent should know its child, or child its parent.’

This is quoted from Revolution from Above by Kerry Bolton
>>
>>9025723
>>9025748
t. daddy issues
>>
File: 43736575674334.jpg (408KB, 786x524px) Image search: [Google]
43736575674334.jpg
408KB, 786x524px
>>9025748
>>
>>9025748
It takes a village.
>>
>>9025812
/thread
>>
>>9025723
That's not true. Only males love their partners. Women only love their children.
>>
>>9025723
mothers have no problem mocking their daughters and using a hate-love situation (typically about the daughter getting men to notice the daughter)
dads have no problem playing the card of the ''friendly banter'' with their sons, which is really just bullying socially accepted. of course most dads are super betas in the first place so no wonder dads are kind of shit.

children love their parents, especially girls and their dads, and somehow sons and their moms [with the ultimate insult according to betas being ''your mom is a slut''] but the sons have no problem distancing themselves from their dads if the dad is toxic, or if he tries to impose a life on the son, like taking care of the lineage, of the family business.

So I guess it all comes down to men being super betas and trying to please women and clinging to their fantasy of duties towards the family. Animals are not that much cramped by morality and other clinging to spooks of merit and duties, so they cannot poison their ties with other animals.
>>
>>9025728
Faggots are subhuman. Sort of an argument.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.