[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily struggle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: inteligenca.jpg (43KB, 830x636px) Image search: [Google]
inteligenca.jpg
43KB, 830x636px
>That one friend who always questions everyone's (IQ), just because he is insecure about his own
Its gets annoying after a while
>>
I wish IQ had never been discovered.

I hate knowing quantitatively how inferior I am to the successful people in my field, even though in terms of the general population I won the genetic lottery (98th percentile).

It's just unfair that you have to be in the 99.9th percentile to even have a SHOT at contributing anything useful, even though plenty of people would love to do so.
>>
>>9024923
I am disturbed at how accurately you can tell someone's intelligence just from their face

If someone is a retard, they always have a retarded face.
>>
>>9024931
It wasn't discovered, it was invented you brainlet.
>>
>>9024936
Nice how IQ is quite unlike mathematics in that respect.
>>
>>9024934

Not necessarily. I have a respectable IQ of 129, and yet I have a deviated septum in my nose, so I am usually a "mouthbreather" with a slackjaw.
>>
>>9024936

You know what I meant. IQ tests were invented, but the fact that problem solving ability intercorrelates across a wide swathe of subject areas was discovered, and not assumed to be true. Pre-IQ theories of intelligence were closer to the now-debunked "multiple intelligences" model.
>>
just take one of those online tests to make yourself feel better
>>
IQ is a very debatable subject
>IMO IQ makes like a bit easier educational wise atleast
I myself am above average and i dont find satisfaction in most things normies do (partys, money, etc.) I feel like that the higher IQ you have less happy you are in this day'n'age
>>
People who don't think IQ matters need to read "Children Above 180 IQ."

If that book doesn't instill an inferiority complex in you, nothing can or will.
>>
>>9024993
I'm just glad I'm about 130 and capable of thinking. Thats enough for me
>>
i'm considering taking an iq test but i know it'll just further reinforce my inferiority complex
>>
>>9024993

>that 7-year-old who can write better poetry than most undergrads
>that 8-year-old proficient in combinatorics

Feels dumb man.
>>
I took a Mensa IQ test recently. I halfassed the last two questions because my girlfriend would not leave me alone while I was trying to process. I didn't use pen/paper or any tools to aid me. I ended up getting a 120 score. My gut tells me I could be 130, but I don't care to try again.

I only took the test because I have dyscalculia, and most of my life I was made to feel dumb or inferior. It turns out that I'm not, but still can't grasp a lot of basic math.
>>
I hate those IQ tests where the last couple of questions stop being logical and start becoming deliberately obscurantist. They just hide the correct pattern so that only a savant can process all the permutations fast enough.

If thats what being a supergenius is, I'm fine with where I'm at.
>>
>>9024993

I'm reading this book on the Gutenberg site right now and literally half the children are Jewish.

How is this fucking possible?
>>
>>9025088
God's chosen people
>>
File: witten 3.png (172KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
witten 3.png
172KB, 400x382px
>>9025088
Step up your game, goy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.