[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Montauk monster...or...??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2269.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2269.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I found this little bugger...about 2-3 feet long, with digging claws, a WIDE salamander like face, but...nails, with mammal like hind legs, a completely hairless and slippery skin, and...NO bone structure in its front, a salamander like face, I am assuming it's dogfish, or woodchuck...but NONE have been confirmed and my neighborhood is buzzing about this thing. It was found and seen by dozens and was found on the back bay near a creek...no woodchuck could or I THINK could get to, however NO fish has digging claws with the nails. I thought of decomposition, however that occurs in a spotty and incongruent way...not a complete lack of any hair or sign of it, no sign of any facial mammalian like face, I'm and we are ALL baffled as it's not put in an area of ALOT of traffick where people would find it, but in a VERY mucky salt/brackish creek opening to a shallow and small bay that leads to the Ocean. It's near where TWA Flight 800 exploded, and actually is where the plane was brought in and everything East Moriches NY. We had Plum island Animal laboratory which the tides would pull any strange...thing toward the south shore, we have so, so, so many strange and abnormal events (Brookhaven National Lab, a Airbase, and submarine base off the coast), the wetlands are very unique and part of a former OLLLDDD chemically filled duck farm that flows to the end...it's certainly an area where if a species was to be found it would be here. It's likely some prank, (very elaborate), or animal that had an astronomically small chance of uniform decomposition but...idk and it creeped me out all day and it did with everyone. ANY answers appreciated. Thanks
>>
I'm quite sure it's a monster. Please contact your local authorities
>>
File: IMG_2266.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
More pics of the thing...idk what the hell it is...
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here, idc just tell me wtf it is?
>>
>>9022739
Deformed seal pup? Maybe porphyris disease?
>>
Looks like your mom after I fuck her.
>>
>>9022936

Seconding this. At first I thought it might be a seal, but upon further inspection its resemblance to OP's mother post-coitus is striking.
>>
It's a fucking woodchuck you mongoloid.
>>
>>9022731
Next time you take a picture of something add a common object for scale. Thank you.
>>
I looks like a mole
>>
Dead things in water turn disgusting and bloated fairly quickly. It's fairly common for people mistake some bloated, hairless, discoloured and rotting animal for a monster/alien/mutant
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.