[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elon Musk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Elon-Musk.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Elon-Musk.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
> Elon Reeve Musk (born June 28, 1971) is a South African-born Canadian-American business magnate, investor, engineer, and inventor.

> He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX; a co-founder, a Series A investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla Inc.; co-chairman of OpenAI; founder and CEO of Neuralink. He was previously co-founder and chairman of SolarCity; co-founder of Zip2; and founder of X.com, which merged with Confinity and took the name PayPal. As of May 2017, he has an estimated net worth of $15.2 billion, making him the 80th-wealthiest person in the world. In December 2016, Musk was ranked 21st on the Forbes list of The World's Most Powerful People.

> Musk has stated that the goals of SolarCity, Tesla, and SpaceX revolve around his vision to change the world and humanity. His goals include reducing global warming through sustainable energy production and consumption, and reducing the "risk of human extinction" by "making life multiplanetary" by establishing a human colony on Mars.

> In addition to his primary business pursuits, he has also envisioned a high-speed transportation system known as the Hyperloop, and has proposed a VTOL supersonic jet aircraft with electric fan propulsion, known as the Musk electric jet.

Is he legit?
>>
>>9020290
If his achievements aren't enough to answer that question I'm not sure how to convince you that he is. He's more of a businessman than an engineer if that's what you're asking, I doubt he does any kind of engineering work.
>>
>>9020290
10/10 guy, master at drumming up public interest
everyone in the sciences should follow his example, since doing so would get them the funding they need so badly
>>
>>9020294
According to his interviews he spends about ~80% of his time on engineering and works around 80 hours a week. If he spends 64 hours a week on engineering work then he's more of an engineer then your faggot ass.
>>
>>9020312
Yeah I googled it and apparently he does more engineering than business work, that's pretty neat.
>>
>>9020290
he's a fictional persona for 'the powers that be' (the labor-as-agency secular-satanism fascist group composed of CN, CIA, and old-money banking cartels that took over in the 70s) to push advancement forward, in their rigidly controlled planned economy that they go to great lengths to maintain the illusion of openness in.

freezing pretty much everything was the first thing they did after initially taking power in the 70s - everything but telecom aka propaganda aka mind control. now they are feeling more secure as the last of the holdout 'rogue states' are crumbling, and their MK regimes are seeing enormously positive test results (eg. mass surveillance disclosure being met with barely even any peaceful protests) and are willing to let such things (major public utilities improvements bringing new forms of travel to the common proles) go ahead.

and so; singular-genius-entrepeneur personas like musk. almost nothing of all the shit he's pushing out will actually happen. probably his biggest mark on history will be being one small part of the self-driving car transition, which is only really just another power grab (manually operated vehicles WILL be banned as soon as the automatics are adequately 'withered'). space is a joke, we will NEVER leave this planet (in one sense the entire point of everything they do). his recent tunnel thing could go somewhere, but most likely not as the only reason personal aircraft don't exist yet (have been suppressed) is that THEY have been waiting on full autopilot (for it to be fully under THEIR control) before allowing it.
>>
>>9020357
The tinfoil is strong with this one.
>>
>>9020357
Damn
>>
>>9020357
Whoa! That really activated my almonds!
>>
>>9020368
>>9020366
>>9020362
>they took the bluepill
>>
>>9020357
This guy knows whats up. Pretty accurate post, m8.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.