[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>airplanes and jets invented in the early 20th century >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_46ngixa4.png (65KB, 254x240px) Image search: [Google]
4L_46ngixa4.png
65KB, 254x240px
>airplanes and jets invented in the early 20th century
>still using technology from the 70s in 2017
>"there's no government cover ups"
>mfw no one heeds Eisenhower's warning about the military industrial complex having an iron grip on society

Will technological progress ever be free of the want for oil?
>>
>>9017361
B-but my government tells me that oil and coal are c-clean and that new technologies (not even considering how clean they are) are scary and dangerous.
Because carrying nuclear material around in a high security, specialized vehicle with the fuel well below critical mass (not to mention the wrong type of fuel) is the same as carrying around warheads.
T-they tell me that solar destroys landscapes, but we've known for a few years that we learn more about high-temp super-conductors, we could power the entire world by using a section of the deserted equator in Africa. (Not to mention that Kentucky coal literally advertises that they will pay you to dig up your mountain top for your coal).
My government tells me that advanced technology is dangerous, scary, and will displace hundreds of thousands of jobs overnight. So I'll believe it when I see it, but NOT IN MY YARD.
>>
>>9017361
A lot of things are subject to patents and unfortunately we wont see a lot of things for a long time.
There is really no conspiracy .
>>
Technology is only useful when it's economically viable
>>
>>9017361
>still using technology from the 70s in 2017
no we aren't you dumb fuck
>>
>>9017779
>Boeing 747
>First flight: February 9th, 1969

Oh I'm sorry, the 60's.
>>
>>9017802
Thanks god we're flying 747-400s and not 747s!!!
>>
Nigga do you even know how hard it is to make an engine???
>>
>>9017810
That's perfectly viable. If a technology cannot give you about 30 years of use that's not a very robust technology to begin with. And it's now being replaced by the 747-8. By the time the 400 is obsolete the 8 will be the mainstream one. We're not flying planes from the 60s, which is what you said. Just admit you were wrong, don't make an even bigger fool of yourself.
>>
>>9017839
>Boeing 747
>Status: In Service

I am not wrong. You are wrong.
>>
>>9017846
You cannot be that fucking dense, what's in service is the family of 747 planes, not the fucking first generation planes. Well maybe they are but in some African shitholes that I don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>9017853
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747-400
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747-8

They each have their own page. They each have their own stats. They are all in service.

You were wrong. I am right. Deal with it you faggot. They're still being used.
>>
>>9017858
Oh god you cannot be serious ok you win lol whatever makes you feel good
>>
Coincidentally, technological progress ground to a halt after the U.S. government lifted it's racial immigration quotas in 1965.
>>
[eqn]

\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{
\sqrt[\varsigma]{\overline{\sqrt[\kappa]{\underline{
\sqrt{\overline{\sqrt[\sigma]{\underline{
\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\digamma]{\underline{
\sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}
[/eqn]
>>
>>9018033
it is art. i shoudl've made it more recursive
>>
>>9018033
>>9018036
pastebin that shit
it will become the greatest pasta of the summer
>>
>>9018042
I've already lost it. I'm working on a new one, though.
>>
>>9018042
I don't think it's as good, but here we go.

[eqn]
\sqrt[\underline{\digamma}]{\sqrt{\underline{\overrightarrow{\digamma}}}}\sqrt[\overline{\upsilon}]{\overline{\overleftarrow{\upsilon}}}\sqrt[\underline{\varsigma}]{\sqrt{\underline{\overrightarrow{\varsigma}}}}\sqrt[\overline{\kappa}]{\sqrt{\overline{\overleftarrow{\kappa}}}}\sqrt[\underline{}]{\sqrt{\underline{\overrightarrow{}}}}\sqrt[\overline{\sigma}]{\sqrt{\overline{\overleftarrow{\sigma}}}\sqrt[\underline{\digamma}]{\underline{\overrightarrow{\digamma}}\sqrt[\overline{\digamma}]{\overline{\overleftarrow{\digamma}}}}}
\sqrt[\underline{\digamma}]{\sqrt{\underline{\overrightarrow{\digamma}}}}\sqrt[\overline{\upsilon}]{\overline{\overleftarrow{\upsilon}}}\sqrt[\underline{\varsigma}]{\sqrt{\underline{\overrightarrow{\varsigma}}}}\sqrt[\overline{\kappa}]{\sqrt{\overline{\overleftarrow{\kappa}}}}\sqrt[\underline{}]{\sqrt{\underline{\overrightarrow{}}}}\sqrt[\overline{\sigma}]{\sqrt{\overline{\overleftarrow{\sigma}}}\sqrt[\underline{\digamma}]{\underline{\overrightarrow{\digamma}}\sqrt[\overline{\digamma}]{\overline{\overleftarrow{\digamma}}}}}

[/eqn]
>>
here. pastebin fQ6DGHuN
>>
>>9018110
bretty gud/10
but the first one was good, son. real good. maybe even the best.
>>
>>9018089
nigga how do u lose that.

[eqn]

\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}
[/eqn]
>>
>>9018140
this is causing my laptops fans to kick on lol

why is that more intensive than some video games
>>
File: 1485759289106.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485759289106.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>9018144
this is how we'll purge the budget-laptop-wielding summerfags from this board
>>
>>9018144
Javascript ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>9017361

Yes. When communism is implemented worldwide.
>>
>>9017361
>Something was invented a long time ago.
>Therefore it's worthless now.
I suppose you're upset that cars have wheels?
>>
>>9018157
>summer comrade
>>
>>9018440
funny thing: cars have BETTER wheels now.
not to mention that cars, in general, are better.
>>
>>9018157
stop posting in this website
>>
>>9018495
And planes haven't gotten better?
>>
>>9018157
how come the Chinese were starving before they privatized their communal farms?
>>
>>9018042
\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{ \sqrt[\varsigma]{\overline{\sqrt[\kappa]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt[\sigma]{\underline{ \sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\digamma]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{ \sqrt[\varsigma]{\overline{\sqrt[\kappa]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt[\sigma]{\underline{ \sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\digamma]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{ \sqrt[\varsigma]{\overline{\sqrt[\kappa]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt[\sigma]{\underline{ \sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\digamma]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{ \sqrt[\varsigma]{\overline{\sqrt[\kappa]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt[\sigma]{\underline{ \sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\digamma]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}\sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\upsilon]{\underline{ \sqrt[\varsigma]{\overline{\sqrt[\kappa]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt[\sigma]{\underline{ \sqrt[\digamma]{\overline{\sqrt[\digamma]{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ \sqrt{\overline{\sqrt{\underline{ }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}} }}}}}}}}}}}}}
>>
>>9018536

That wasn't REAL communism
>>
>>9017441
Capitalism has to go. The greatest progress humanity ever achieved in the shortest amount of time was when that system was abolished.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.