[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She wants to talk about Gysin sequence of a spherical bundle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: sabrina1-e1452880484680.jpg (62KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina1-e1452880484680.jpg
62KB, 800x438px
W-what do you say Anon?
>>
>>9016819
>talk over coffee

So just talk? Pretty sure mathematicians and physicists are never not talking over coffee.
>>
Tell her to eat a dick and get on yo level cause you will only discuss the newest young dolph track with the trillest niggas.
>>
>>9016819
Depends, what's the significance of the beverage below the bundle?
>>
>>9016819
>She wants to talk about Gysin sequence of a spherical bundle over coffee

Drink the coffee first then talk about Gysin sequence of a spherical bundle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gysin_sequence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_bundle#Sphere_bundles
>>
>>9016819
>Maths, languages formal or not, are a safe space of coherence created by normies once they whine that what they call reality is not enough coherent to them.
>Math is the step beyond the one done by normies with their little legal rules, justifying them from what they experience, by some rationality, common sense, necessity and other spooks like progress (and whine when they see that most people do not care about their little rules even if the first people manage to enforce them)
>Then they get butthurt when some guy not spooked about all these spooks recall them that all these people is projecting lots of feelings and fantasies or just create other spooky formal languages after the same intention.
>Of course, these normies create an idea of ''accuracy of my formal language with what I experience'' because deep down people know that their little inferences are just the result of their imagination, so they crave some spook called ''non-human objective third party '' which would make everybody agree on anything while shitting on empiricism, because ''my senses dupe me since the straw bends in water, but not in the air, thank ???? for giving the faculty of reason I can totally see the real reality now''.
>>
File: 1457557608643.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1457557608643.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>9016819
>mfw she's 24
>I'm 24 myself
>just completed by bachelor's
>she already has a phd and her own wikipedia page

Why is life so unfair? I was even somewhat of a prodigy as kid, but I was held back from skipping grades because of social immaturity ie. autism.

I STILL HAVE FUCKING AUTISM.
>>
File: 14993196870972.jpg (183KB, 1365x1632px) Image search: [Google]
14993196870972.jpg
183KB, 1365x1632px
>>9016819
This Ashkenazi girl is more cute.
>>
Math is a toolbox and I don't really care about how my tools are built as long as they work reliably.
>>
File: 1490889709653.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490889709653.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
THREE
DIMENSIONAL
PIG
DISGUSTING
>>
File: trophy.jpg (40KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
trophy.jpg
40KB, 704x400px
>>9016934
There are plenty of girls out there (Normies or Autistics)

Just get a lot of money & you still can get a good trophy waifu.
>>
What's a coffee?
>>
>>9016973
A covfefe
>>
>>9016819
S-sorry, I just have finished calculus II. I don't understand what are you talking about.
>>
Damn, we would have some ridiculously-smart-yet above-average-looking children.
>>
Her handwriting is cramped. What does that tell us about her?
>>
>>9016934

Just get on with it instead of worrying about how you rank. Putting station before learning will just slow you down even more. Watching others reach further just keeps you from reaching at all.
>>
Nothing. Despite studying math and physics, I'm probably way dumber than her and wouldn't even keep up, if I had any clue what she was talking about.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.