[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Math - Integrals and Differential Equations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: YOUMOTHERFUCKER.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
YOUMOTHERFUCKER.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Today, I've failed.
The Calculus II exam was a failure of epic proportions, but I will not admit defeat, no...

I'm here asking for you help, help me to understand this fucking shit called "Integrals" and "Differential Equations".
Somehow, definite integrals and integrals with exponencials (euler) and square roots fuck my brain completely.
DE? I don't even want to speak about it, not until I've got my integration skills on point.

I'm going to do the second exam in a couple of weeks.
WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO???
>>
>>9016117
Khanacademy videos?
>>
There's another thing that triggers me hard.

Symbolab results are different from the results of my teacher.
Why the fuck humans landed on the fucking moon, but there's not even a single bright mind that codes a fucking app that solves all this integral shitstorm?
Seriously...
>>
Moon landing is pretty trivial when split in small enough subproblems and many people work on project. Integration have many special cases and honestly no gain of programming calc for every special case.
Sure offer 1 million for such app and there will be app for it.

If you are not total brainlet just study some more.
>>
>tfw I failed "Differential Equations" 5 times in Uni

it was the only class i fail. The only one, it made Uni 1 year longer because I couldnt learn itn it was impossible, no matter how many classes I took I always forget about them 1 week later. I always forgot it for the next semester, It didint fit in my head at all.

I was so close to take another career but I took this class witha professor that was accused of sexual harassment and he help us so much because he want us to defend him on a court or something
>>
Dude, you just gave me a great idea.

Right now unfortunally I've got to study this shit, I don't want to fail the second exam.
But I will open a kickstart campaign to get 1 million to pay a team to code that app and make it available for 49,90$/month.
It will be possible to use the app on the phone and on the nspire cx cas calculator.

And you know what? I fucking bet that I will be able to get the million to do it, because there's millions of students in the same boat.
You can screencap this.
>>
>>9016117

What do you not understand exactly?
>>
Just fucking bash your head against it until you get it. Or until you get correct results. There is no other way.
>>
>>9016117
Are you going to study today? Can you study today?

>>9016223
Man never landed on the moon, lunatic
>>
>>9016117
https://www.youtube.com/user/professorleonard57

Dumb Super Fuck
>>
>>9016241
>49,90$/month
Lmao nobody's gonna buy that trash for this price.
Make it a one-time $30 payment and I'll think about it but otherwise? Naaah.
>>
Sorry man, best I can do is 15$.

But in all seriousness, I would fucking dump 1000$ on it if I could use in on my calculator, because that would mean a 100% sure exam approval.
>>
>>9016117

Definite integrals are just evaluated at the endpoints. An integral is just an area, so unless they throw discontinuities at you (i.e. the integral isn't continuous at all points) just subtract the evaluated value of your indefinite integral at end point from the starting point. A derivative is the opposite of an integral and is taking an instantaneous value (it's a tangent to a point on the function curve you're looking at).
>>
>>9016214
Symbolab has not once failed me from calc 1 to calc 3 and into DE (had to switch to wolfram alpha for DE), so i don't know why you have a moron professor who can't solve math problems correctly.
>>
>>9016117
change majors kiddo
>>
>>9016339
nice
thanks man
>>
>>9016117
there's nothing to understand, you just memorize the derivatives of common functions and simplify an expression using changes of variables or integration by parts until you find something you already know.
start with the simple problems and you'll figure out the common tricks that make you able to solve harder ones
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.