[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEPRESSION - INFLAMMATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1495065357963.jpg (56KB, 620x822px) Image search: [Google]
1495065357963.jpg
56KB, 620x822px
>Be me
>Depressed
>Angry
>Anxious
>Unmotivated most of the time
>Anti-social
>Just want to be alone
>Brain fog

>Take Ibuprofen 200MG
>Happy
>Motivated
>Music is great
>Life feels good
>I feel like talking to people and having fun
>Clear mind, focused

>5 hours pass
>Back to being depressed
What the fuck? Do I have an immune system disorder that's causing me brain inflammation or what? Is it safe to take 2x ibuprofen daily for the rest of my life??
>>
>>9014003

if it works who can argue with results
>>
>>9014003
Ibuprofen doesn't help me at least you have that going for you
>>
>>9014003
Does it work with Paracetamol/Acetaminophen?
>>
Regular ibuprofen use will fuck your shit up. There are plenty of anti inflammatory foods you can take up and plenty of inflammatory foods you can avoid.

I buy tumeric and ginger root, cut up and book in water for 25 min. Anti inflammatory tea!

Also honor your ancestors, stop being a faggot and put yourself out of your comfort zone every day. Start with daily walks and build up from there. Starting a lifestyle of CONSISTENT physical activity including cardio and weights can fix most of your bullshit. Avoid anti anxiety, depression, pain pills and alcohol like the fucking plague. Also no more soda and cut your sugar lower faggot.

Do not fail. But if you do, keep on it. CONSISTENTLY.
>>
>>9014516

I am going to try today and let you know. I tried Deflazacort 30mg yesterday and it made me feel like shit.

I'll try Paracetamol later and tell you. I would really like to know what's going on, I just don't think it's all psychological because most of my feelings of sadness are caused by the fact that I feel unmotivated and shit all the time.
>>
Take dexamethasone
>>
>>9015093
I'll talk with my doctor about this and see if he's willing to prescribe it to me for a trial.
>>
>>9014527

I've done this so many times, my life so far as has been a constant cycle of success and failure when I keep healthy for as long as possible, then I start to feel like shit again for no reason and I just forget about it. Then sometime later, I for no apparent reason too, begin to feel better again, I remember and I do it.
-
So far what has worked best for me was Testosterone injections and Modafinil, Testosterone just made life not suck, and Modafinil gave me the focus and motivation I needed to get a lot of shit done (did more in 4 months of work than 3 years in my normal state). And now, Ibuprofen apaprently works too.
-
Obviously, I would prefer to find something that does not require me to lose my balls and pin my ass for the rest of my life....or at the very least, understand what's going on with me.
>>
>>9014003
That's the placebo effect mate. Taking anti inflammatories won't stop you feeling down. If it was caffeine or something then that makes sense but I don't think there is any mechanism by which an NSAID would improve depression
>>
Cyclophosphamide is a more potent antiinflammatory you could try.
>>
>>9015110
Low grade inflammation can make you drag your feet and feel like shit without an apparent cause. OP probably has an intestinal problem caused by something he's eating. He probably needs to do on a no grain, no dairy, low low meat, no sugar, low greens, mostly fruit and fruit-vegetable diet for a while. Then see if that works. If it does, add one type of food back and see of symptoms return, etc.
>>
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16387899
>https://news.vanderbilt.edu/2013/08/05/vanderbilt-scientists-discover-potential-new-way-to-treat-anxiety/
>Chemically modified inhibitors of the COX-2 enzyme relieve anxiety behaviors in mice by activating natural “endocannabinoids” without gastrointestinal side effects, Vanderbilt University scientists will report next week.
>Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are a drug class that groups together drugs that reduce pain, decrease fever, and, in higher doses, decrease inflammation. Side effects include an increased risk of stomach ulcers and heart attacks. Wikipedia
>Use: Pain and fever
Mechanism of action: Enzyme inhibitor
>>>>>Biological target: COX-1 and COX-2
>ATC code: M01A
-

>RESULTS:
>Curcumin, a component of turmeric, has been shown to be non-toxic, to have antioxidant activity, and to inhibit such mediators of inflammation as NFkappaB, cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), lipooxygenase (LOX), and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS). Significant preventive and/or curative effects have been observed in experimental animal models of a number of diseases, including arteriosclerosis, cancer, diabetes, respiratory, hepatic, pancreatic, intestinal and gastric diseases, neurodegenerative and eye diseases.
-
I don't think it's placebo, looks like it might be the inhibitory effect of the COX-2 enzyme of Ibuprofen that's making me feel that way. This also explains why Deflazacort didn't have any positive effect on me, since it doesn't work the same way. I should go try Tumeric, I guess.
>>
>>9015122

I could try that, I've already tried Keto and it sort of helped with my Rhinnitis. It made me feel very tired though.
>>
>>9015124
SSRI would probably be more effective with less side effects and less long term damage.

Or perhaps you already tried that?
>>
>>9015130

Already tried, SSRI makes me feel like a bloated zombie. The most effective meds have been Testosterone, Dexamphetamine and Modafinil.

Thing is, the more productive I am, the better I feel. My depression is exacerbated every-time I don't feel like doing anything. Stimulants then, help a lot. I don't even care if I feel sad as long as I am getting things done and working on projects.
>>
>>9015139
the better you feel, the more productive you are
>>
>>9015087
Thank you.
>>
>>9015140

Yes, and I love being productive. Life starts to have meaning when you work your ass off and see results.

Otherwise, I feel like neither me nor the world is real and I am stuck forever in a lucid dream where I have zero control of my life. I am surprised I have not become addicted to street amphetamines yet, desu.
-

So, due to these conclusions I decided to buy Selegiline from India. I figured slightly increase the dopamine available in my brain should help avoid a lot of the ups and dows I experience with the other drugs, yet give me enough boost to just have a better ''neutral mood state''?.

Still waiting for the meds to arrive.
>>
>>9014527
Do you just go board-to-board with your spiritual anti inflammatory diet?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.