[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about IQ tests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: JCDenton2.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JCDenton2.png
268KB, 432x454px
For sites like iqtest.dk, aren't they inaccurate with respect to the fact they only test spatial reasoning in conjunction with logical thinking? What if people can't flip pictures in there head quickly but have good logic skills?
>>
One doesn't go without other, only in some marginalized cases.
>>
>>9010846
Jews? Also proof of your statement.
>>
So I scored 132 on iqtest.dk and scored max on mensa frt (135+) and Im all about logic. At the same time my gf scored 130 on iqtest.dk and also scored 135+ on mensa test while she is most illogical person I know. Also there is iqnavi site with all types of tests and I asked 5-6 people to take both spatial and logic test seperately and biggest diff was 5 points. It is small sample but I have yet to observe that the connection isnt valid.
>>
>>9010885
That's a small sample size, it's been observed in people like Jews that they have lower spatial intelligence but make up for it with there mathematical, verbal, and working memory.
>>
>>9010892
That is probably due their early education which is strongly focused on math and verbal skills
>>
>>9010895
Still not a very conclusive answer unless you can provide how a White child develops good spatial intelligence? Please don't say sports. If spatial intelligence goes hand in hand with logical skills then why is there such a high gap with respect to Jews? Also if your statement is true then why do real IQ tests administered in real life test other things besides spatial reasoning?
>>
>>9010895
Israeli jews don't have televisions in their home and they are thought basic economics and money management from very early ages. IQ is a lot less significant factor compared to getting the right education. Just like how asians are thought about the importance of education and success in their personal lives which is what makes them smart.
So sure IQ is a factor but it's a small one.
>>
>>9010907
I was administered 3 real life tests and all 3 where only spatial ones. Taking special test that covers more regions of intelligence is just to get more detailed report on it. You never provided proof of jews scoring differently on spatial and logic tests.
>>
>>9010913
Not me but ok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>>
Online IQ tests are nothing but brainlets detectors. If you see someone parading their 140 iq due to one of these tests, you can be sure their true iq is far below 110. Any idiot can get inflated high scores from these tests, you need to take a real IQ test with a professional for an accurate score.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.