[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

semi-auto car with voice commands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: audi-pre-sense-front-plus.jpg (114KB, 359x239px) Image search: [Google]
audi-pre-sense-front-plus.jpg
114KB, 359x239px
is there any car on market that accepts voice commands to increase speed with acc or changes lane with voice of the driver as input?

or is there plan for such tech to come in the near future?
>>
why the fuck would you even want that?
>>
>>9010105
No that would be retarded
>>
>>9010766
sorry to be naïve

why do you think so?

I know the controls of acc is on the steering

but the whole point of acc is to remove the driving burdern

why cant a driver ask for more power through his voice say increase speed by 5km/h ?
>>
>>9010145
how do you improve semi-auto into full autonomous one?

just enter the vehicle n be like cockpit of n aeroplane?

why do you think there is voice commands on the entertainment system instead of buttons ?

not to distract driver n give more complex task for the driver !!
>>
>call the local radio
>yell "swerve left" as loud as you can
>>
>>9011062
come on !!!
the vehicle doest respond like tht to all your commands !!!

there are sensors .. fit he driver wnts to move left if there is vehicle on the blindspot of the driver or on the rear the driver would say fuvk off faggot !!

car is not stupid as you think when it is come to that
>>
>>9011050
>but the whole point of acc is to remove the driving burdern
the whole point is to remove driving PRIVILEGE
>>
>>9011235
>>9011235
lol yes !!! how else they can sell something for money?
>>
>>9010105
comma.ai has an open source autopilot you could modify it yourself to accept voice commands https://github.com/commaai/openpilot prototype only works on certain vehicles
>>
>>9011468
>>
>>9011062
Or just request gas pedal
>>
>voice command installed on car
>Passenger: "CAR! Take me to Papa Johns!"
>Car AI: "Plotting route to Papa Johon. Is this correct?"
>Driver: "Right! Go now!" (mutter stupid car)
>Car AI: "Turning right"
>car drives into fire hydrant
>>
>>9011965
sue the shit oout of the car :P
>>
>>9011935
or my axe
>>
>>9010145
This
>>9011053
And how the fuck would voice commands make doing that any easier?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.