[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince a friend that NASA does not fake its data

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 20

File: nasa-lies.jpg (38KB, 450x271px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-lies.jpg
38KB, 450x271px
I got into an argument with a friend about climate change(mind you he is not a scientist) and I presented him with data from NASA

and he told me that we can't trust NASA's data because they have a political agenda

How do I convince him?
>>
how can you still trust NASA after they've been exposed so many times for liars and frauds?

>faking the moon landing
>the roundearthers who work there refuse to publish undoctored photos of Earth
>fake climate data so they can keep getting white man's welfare (grants for profit-less science)
>>
>>9009935
Why is it valid to assume that NASA has a political agenda but nobody else does?
>>
You can't unless you can get him a job at nasa.
>>
>>9009935
False flag meta thread. OP is anti-nasa flat earth spammer. Sage
>>
>>9009935
My dad works at NASA and he says the data is real
>>
>>9009956
this
sage and ignore
>>
>>9009935
The answer is Extremely Simple.
>And don't know why /sci/ don't thought about that.

The argument is that:
All Space Agencies in All Countries in The World Agree have independent data proving that Earth is Round regardless of each country political agenda, not only NASA.

For example:

Roscosmos (Space Agency Russia, ex-Soviet Union)
JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
CNSA (China National Space Administration)
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
SSAU (State Space Agency of Ukraine)
ESA (European Space Agency)
ISA (Israel Space Agency)
Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre
ASRI (Australian Space Research Institute)
KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute)
CSA (Canadian Space Agency)
Iranian Space Agency
Mexican Space Agency
Brazilian Space Agency
All of them have independent sources of data.

Among all mutually enemy or rival countries, if it's false then at least one country's space agency should disagree with the others.

But all these space agencies agree regardless of being enemy countries at conflict in each other or not.

Russia (ex-Soviet Union) is a rival of USA & Europe Union
Russia is at war with Ukraine
Japan, China & Korea hate each other
Israel is enemy of Iran

Regardless of being politically enemy of not all agree at same point: Earth is Round.

Note that Putin is praised by Conspiracy Theorists because supposedly they fight against the ""Illuminati"" agenda.

However Russia itself has a strong space program, supply the International Space Station using their Soyuz Space Ships.

Regardless of How Conspiracy Theorists love Russia, Russia confirm that Earth is Round.

No Russian Astronaut ever will say that Earth is Flat. All Russian Scientist also agree with USA that Earth is Round

*Period*
>>
>>9009935
But Nasa do it. Even color of the Moon is different when Chinese do photo instead of Nasa cheaters.
>>
There is no data.

There's no spaceship data, no satellite data.
No abundant images or videos.
No extensive documentation.
No space experiments.

All there are are some terrible looking websites with weather data, 4 or 5 poor photos per satellite/craft and a few documentaries.
>>
>>9009935
How would you even know if they fake them or not
>>
>>9009935
become a solipist, forget your friend, make nasa real.
>>
File: 1496487573836.jpg (840KB, 935x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496487573836.jpg
840KB, 935x1080px
>>
>>9009935
>big iliminati conspiracy
>earth is really flat
>nobody can know this truth. Keep the sheeple down.
Hey let's use our secret truth map as the emblem of our new global puppet regime
>>
>>9010370
>>9010919
Where did this Earth is flat bullshit come from?

We're talking about NASA.
>>
>>9009935
Your friend is right. Data has been faked by multiple agencies, not just nasa. The climate model proposed by the ipcc doesn't work and hasn't for almost 10 years. Climate change as it is isn't real science. I'm not even saying that climate change doesnt exist, but the facts are we have no idea whatsoever on how we're impacting it.
>>
>>9010933
>what if climate change is fake and we build a better world for nothing?
Yeah that makes sense.
If you had a gun on your head and you deny the existence of the bullet inside the barrel, you are still gonna die when someone pulls the trigger.
>>
>>9011057
>what if africans don't have lower IQs and we build a better world for nothing?
>>
>>9011058
>what if I visit Sci, so that I can at least pretend to be as smart as an ape
>>
>>9010370
>Roscosmos (Space Agency Russia, ex-Soviet Union)
>JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
>CNSA (China National Space Administration)
>ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
>SSAU (State Space Agency of Ukraine)
>ESA (European Space Agency)
>ISA (Israel Space Agency)
>Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre
>ASRI (Australian Space Research Institute)
>KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute)
>CSA (Canadian Space Agency)
>Iranian Space Agency
>Mexican Space Agency
>Brazilian Space Agency
this, all have a similar logo, the chervor/vector, hmm coincidence?
>>
>>9010921
Get school mate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbYtkrTquXE
>>
>>9011162
they all have 'space' in their name
don't people realise that's hebrew for 'deceit'
>>
>>9011167
the rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper
>>
>>9010370
why the long list? you had me at Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre.
>>
File: Selfie-with-Hamdan.jpg (2MB, 2132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Selfie-with-Hamdan.jpg
2MB, 2132x1600px
>>9011196 >>9011162 >>9010370
>Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre.
Allahu Akbar in Space.
>>
>>9011178
>>9011167
>>9011162
I may not be a smart person, but wouldn't it be better to NOT leave subtle clues about your super-super secret world-spanning lizard/Illuminati club in everything? Maybe not use words that mean 'deceit', 'child sex-slave', 'gullible sheeple' in hebrew and so on?
>>
File: jFwFH4T.jpg (401KB, 1948x2208px) Image search: [Google]
jFwFH4T.jpg
401KB, 1948x2208px
>>9011204
>Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre.

Do Muslim Astronauts still receive 72 virgins in paradise if their Rocket/SpaceCraft explodes & Kill them?
>>
>>9011205
They are arrogant beyond measure my friend. And this is how they let everyone "in the know" know that they are on their side. Also it is a way to communicate secret messages to other members.
>>
>>9011205
they literally say new world order to your face on tv, and people still don't get the calling card.

the secret handshakes and all that jazz
>>
>>9009942
Where in OP's post is it even implied that NASA is the only entity with political agenda?
>>
File: FLAT EARTH REFUTED.jpg (135KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
FLAT EARTH REFUTED.jpg
135KB, 600x561px
>>9010921
It's a popular troll here, and a great thread derailer. Mention of NASA is sure to bring them out of the woodwork.
>>
>>9009935
>How do I convince him?
you don't. Retards will be tards and nothing will convince them otherwise. The real question is why you're associating with morons?
>>
>>9011208

I'm surprised they don't think being in space is haram.
>>
>>9010886
There's a fuckton of that data. Just check out JPL's PO.DAAC ftp
>>
>>9011383
>>9010886

ftp://podaac-ftp.jpl.nasa.gov/
>>
>>9011336
what is antarctica.
>>
>>9009935
>mind you he is not a scientist
nooooooo, really?
>>
File: 1.png (885KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
885KB, 960x640px
>>9009935
>>
>>9011057
Do you also go to church in case god might be real?
>>
>>9011632
Is going to church a good investment regardless of wether god is real? You're missing the point completely
>>
>>9011651
No, it's not a good investment. I understand your point and I reject it. There's been literally 0 proposal to actually fix global warming. The paris accord is a joke and carbon taxes are a big circlejerk. The whole thing is literally a ponzi scheme.
>>
>>9010921
>Where did this Earth is flat bullshit come from?

If you want to be completely honest, it probably came from some government agency to see just how susceptible the general public was to embracing and believing outrageous theories (think social engineering tactics.)

All in all, they're probably probing us to see how pliable we, the general public, really are in terms of embracing new ideology without needing supporting scientific evidence.
>>
>>9011712
you're fighting conspiracy theories with a conspiracy theory. It's easily googleable where these societies originated, key individuals, and how the viewpoint spreads, there are no vested interests or experiments, just stupidity
>>
>>9011533
It does not matter what Antarctica is, my statement stands.
>>
>>9011717
>there are no vested interests or experiments, just stupidity
I've always found this kinda funny, to be honest. Aside from every launch provider in the world, there are a bunch of university-sponsored launches each year, shooting sounding rockets hundreds of km into the sky. A lot of these are prop full of cameras. These are not expensive. What's stopping these people from buying such a launch them self, strap a few cameras on it and get their "proof"?

Kinda hard to yell about cgi and fish-lens when you sent the damn thing up yourself

Kinda makes me wanna fund >>9010909
>>
dont talk to them about it. if they bring it up tell them you dont want to talk about it. if they still bring it up get rid of them
>>
>>9011837
this is a good point. my dad is a massive conspiracy theorist and also a good engineer weirldy, he basically denied newtons 2nd law and claimed rockets cant fly in space since they cant 'push off the air' or some shit. then the madman built a little vacuum chamber in the garage with a tiny air rocket inside to 'prove' it wouldnt work. of course it did, and he conceded the point and never questioned space tech again (the mechanics at least, still thinks therr are alienos hiding on the other side of the moon)

i asked him to make a video of it and share it with his conspiracy theory forums and he admitted they would dismiss him as a govt shill, fake experiment etc

so basically no amount of arguing can do any good. these nutjobs wont believe anything they havent seen
>>
>>9009935
You don't. You tell him to fuck off and make better friends.

/sage
>>
>>9011837
>Hundreds of kilometers into the sky

Try 60 at best.
>>
>>9013027
Yeah, i was working of numbers for sounding rockets in general. The highest student launch i could find was about 44 km, which is still pretty damn impressive.
>>
>>9009935
Ask him what he means by "political agenda",
and when he stammers for an instant, accuse
him of being an antiscience shillfag.
>>
>>9009935
>we can't trust NASA's data because they have a political agenda
True.
https://www.nasa.gov/lgbt
>>
File: PoliticizedData.png (297KB, 755x858px) Image search: [Google]
PoliticizedData.png
297KB, 755x858px
>>9009935
>The Truth About Climate Change
>http://vixra.org/abs/1309.0069
>>
>>9009935
Arguing with tinfoils is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>9013413
There is always another level in the conspiracy. Like peeling an onion
>>
File: bog3.jpg (56KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
bog3.jpg
56KB, 328x328px
>>9013421
>There is always another level in the conspiracy.
Blocks you Path

Quick rundown on them:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
in contact with aliens
rumoured to possess psychic abilities
control france with an iron fist
own castles and banks all over the world
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
These are the Bogdanoff twins
They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
They learned fluent French in under a week
Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

>>9009935
>>
>>9013428
>Bogdangrad
10/10, would visit
>>
>>9013202
where here is the political agenda
>>
>>9010370

>posting shit from a well known psuedoscience spreader
>does not take into account the concept of uncertainty or that that trend in temperature anomaly is essentially the same
>>
>>9013210

read >>7597514
>>
>>9011057
If we have to resort to back economic policies today in order to build a better future, then that's a problem. The biggest existential threat to people today is poverty, not the climate.
>>
>>9011550
Literally prove this wrong brainl*ts.
>>
File: cointelpro.gif (139KB, 1169x993px) Image search: [Google]
cointelpro.gif
139KB, 1169x993px
>>9009956
>R: 61 / I: 8

Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: QH1.jpg (132KB, 735x727px) Image search: [Google]
QH1.jpg
132KB, 735x727px
I faked data in my PhD thesis that passed review at a very good school, who's to say NASA isn't faking data?
>>
>>9014232
The "I" is for images.
>>
>>9014244

Let's hope that someone, somewhere traces your IP, rats you out to your institution, effecting the stripping of your doctorate.
>>
File: monkey.jpg (88KB, 634x892px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
88KB, 634x892px
>>9014283
Who can prove it's not real?
>>
>>9014283
happens all the time faggot, what are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>9014283
Faking of data is extremely common in experimental science

My lab had to cut quite a few undergrads and basically blacklist them for grad school because they were basically fudging experiments for grads
>>
Let the man do his own research, you aren't going to convince him anything. Your preaching might even be counterproductive 'why is this guy so worried of the way I think' 'this 4channer sperglord who learned to tie his shoes at the age of 15 is giving me advice, it must be the opposite of what he says'
>>
>>9014244
Of course they are. They need that sweet cash from the $12billion a year global warming funding.
>>
>>9009935
he's half right to be honest op. all those pictures of mars and there's a real chance you could be looking at the atacama desert
>>
print out every single document from the ALSJ and dump them in his room

I hope you have a lot of toner
>>
>>9011651
Yes it is. It connects you to your community in a way no other organizations do. Go to church and pray anon
>>
>>9014575

All Nasa's images of 'space' and 'satellites' and 'globe earth' are doctored images. Not a single genuine 'photograph', they're all images. I studied photography at university, and I've seen a few shoops in my time.

Nasa are all shoop da woop.
>>
>>9011789
I think it does matter.
>>
first off get different data sources than NASA then get NASA data, compare and contrast, while the dude is right (NASA doctored some graphs, with memos stating such being released on wikileaks if I remember), and while there is nothing wrong about being skeptical about the climate scientists claims (climate scientists in general lack proper data skills, something my maths lecturer has pointed out) but the data exists for all to see, we are getting warmer (the who, what when where and why are contentious)
>>
>>9014829
>the who, what when where and why are contentious
no they're not. Also
>climate scientists in general lack proper data skills
according to 1 math lecturer? Sad evidence is sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-pO_zTVvU
>>
File: divoky-cooper-island.jpg (43KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
divoky-cooper-island.jpg
43KB, 525x350px
>>9009938
>white man's welfare
bountiful grant-money for muh lavish lifestyle
>>
>>9014836
If you'd like I can go through with you HOW they mis represent data and how complex the heat feed back system is, anon you can't say that they understand exactly how the atmosphere works, nor that they can accurately predict the future weather phenomena/trends, hence
>the who, what when where and why are contentious
>>
>>9013210
The word "political" appears twice in the second sentence,
and again in the fifth sentence. Political agenda much?
>>
File: backinmyday-tinfoil.jpg (47KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
backinmyday-tinfoil.jpg
47KB, 400x480px
>>9013413
>tinfoils
foil is made of aluminum now, Grandpa
>>
>>9014848
Take it in the face retard

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~eps5/lectures_2010_F/lectures_3-4_radiation_2010_F_update.pdf
>>
>>9014368
wow. 12 whole billion
>>
File: 500pxShopped.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
500pxShopped.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>9010909
thats actually a brilliant idea!
they would have to rename it into "see the flat earth with your own eyes" to attract more of these idiots trying to prove something, making their bodies disintegrate on launch when going max-q, and scatter their remains on re entry.
>>
>>9009935
You're asking how to convince your friend that random retards are pushing this agenda. Actually, NASA/CIA publish most of this material, to draw attention away from genuine conspiracies surrounding things like the moon landings. Go find the video that analyzes The Shining. Practically every scene is a reference to Kubrick's involvement in the landing hoax.
>>
File: 1401970015411.jpg (82KB, 469x536px) Image search: [Google]
1401970015411.jpg
82KB, 469x536px
>>9016325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU&
>>
File: 1495690065957.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1495690065957.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
>>9016549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3ferYrmgU
>>
File: ScienceLabs.jpg (60KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
ScienceLabs.jpg
60KB, 600x335px
>>9016581
Oooo... you so edgy and smawty.
>>
>>9016755
>flat earther research lab

dood what? i have just watched that video, it is by curious droid who is not even a flat earther, analyzing how it came that some murricans started to believe in a moon hoax conspiracy. he does genuinely educational videos on his channel. http://curious-droid.com/

and that other video above is just amazing.
>>
File: tin1.jpg (47KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
tin1.jpg
47KB, 410x307px
>>9014855
there was an MIT research in how effective a tinfoil hat would even be, they realized it doesnt even shield the wearer and ironically acts like a signal booster
https://www.howtogeek.com/114037/researchers-prove-tin-foil-hats-boost-receptivity-to-government-signals/

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/
>>
I work at NASA as a professional data faker. All of NASAs data comes from my division. The rest of the NASA staff are actors.

Ask me anything
>>
shit thread
>>
>>9016926
how do you control all the other space agencies? and who framed Roger Rabbit?
>>
>>9014712
IMMA FIRIN MA LAZ0R
>>
>>9016581
I'm not going to watch a video from a who doesn't even know how to use the 'site:' search hint.
>>
>>9014229
Topologically it is
>>
>>9011208
no
standard policy is "if you die furthering the goals of islam"
going to space does not do this, murdering non-muslim children does
>>
>>9009942

Everybody that gets grant money has an angle. When your livelihood depends on you finding something, unless the null result you get proves something amazing like the self-propagation of light, you'd be surprised how quickly some people run slipshod over their supposed principles.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.