[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science of attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Help me understand it /sci/
>>
>>9009070
Curvature of spacetime as determined by the Einstein field equations.
>>
>>9009070
In main country women attracted to money, flattery, and bodies of persons of the same age and same ethnic
>>
Charges of different polarity affect each other with a force directed from each charge to the other.
>>
>>9009070
You just smile at women and they get attracted to you. Works every time.
>>
The feces contains pheromones we use these pheromones to determine whatever someone has compatible genes
>>
>>9009070
Try the book "mating intelligence" or David Buss if you are genuinely interested, be skeptical when you read the first by the way
>>
>>9009070
Don't objectify any of the courtship of humans.
it just leads to you personally seeing it as a zero sum game.
>>
Well I have a theory but it's not like I have done any research or that I would even try to publish any findings either.
>>
>>9009070
Girls aren't attracted to you
>>
>>9009070
You see OP, when a man and a women really love each other...
>>
File: 7040006-russian-women-wallpaper.jpg (570KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7040006-russian-women-wallpaper.jpg
570KB, 2560x1600px
Everyone else is going to meme you or give you a non-answer. I'll help you out, OP. Take the black pill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
>>
>>9009070
It's not a science but I've been told by several men that most would agree are successful that the most important thing you should look for a partner is that she has had a similar education to you. It is anecdotal evidence, I am not implying otherwise, but from what he said the chances of success for a marriage increase when neither partner is dumber than the other.
Take it as you will, but the more I pay attention to it the more I realize only football players should marry a hot bimbo.
>>
Live laugh love bruuuuhh
First you get your life sorted out, then you become happy and then you're free to go after women.
>>
>>9009519
You are clever I like you
Sometimes I wish I didn't know certain science, most folk ideas about how the world works tend to be much comfortable
>>
>>9009519
How can it be a zero sum game if so many people cheat and have several partners before marriage?
>>
>>9009576
You're stupid. Never come back.
>>
>>9009599
In a zero sum, if one gains, another loses. If there are 2 men and 1 woman, a zsg would predict one happy couple and a loner but there is no reason why both men can't fuck the girl. So where's the zero sum in that? Nice ad hom though i would upvote you if i could
>>
File: 1459475090515.png (177KB, 447x428px) Image search: [Google]
1459475090515.png
177KB, 447x428px
>>9009617
You're stupid. Never come back.
>>
File: nicht.jpg (48KB, 491x575px) Image search: [Google]
nicht.jpg
48KB, 491x575px
>>9009650
>>
File: 1460227302915.gif (156KB, 781x664px) Image search: [Google]
1460227302915.gif
156KB, 781x664px
>>9009659
>gives a half-assed shit tier "argument"
>gets angry when he doesn't get one back
>>
>>9009659

>nicht
>not kein

whoever made this was a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.