[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closes thing to NZT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Fischer-Life - 62 - Chess.jpg (48KB, 720x473px) Image search: [Google]
Fischer-Life - 62 - Chess.jpg
48KB, 720x473px
Where with NZT I mean something that makes you exponentially more capable.
>>
I've read of a dude who got smarter meddling with his hyperbaric chamber.
Then being conscious in your dreams like composing music there.
Others?
>>
>>9004201

Magic.
>>
I dont mean to sound like a fatalist, but it's very hard to improve cognitive ability and very easy to wreck it. Just use what you have, and be happy you're not dumber. Intelligence depends mostly on brain structure, not chemicals, so it isn't something you can artificially improve in the long-term.
>>
>>9004201
>something that makes you exponentially more capable.
military command
>>
NSI-189
>>
>>9004201
Exercise.
>>
File: 1497783116294.png (250KB, 971x631px) Image search: [Google]
1497783116294.png
250KB, 971x631px
>>9004245
I understand your point.
On the other hand more elusive abilities like out of body experiences are very safe and are described as very useful.
>>9004249
>military command
You mean being a commander?
How would you replicate that?
>>
File: xkonecn7_neumann.jpg (9KB, 288x370px) Image search: [Google]
xkonecn7_neumann.jpg
9KB, 288x370px
>>9004295
>NSI-189
Made by a company quoted on the marked i.e. any negative outcome in the trials would cause the company to lose money.
It seem to lift depression on some people but on the other hand I've not read anything comparable to what, say, Cerebrolysin does.
The latter is something I would never use.
It is supposedly safe from prions but you never know what could happen decades from now; prions are a bomb waiting to go off.
>>9004301
>Exercise.
There would be more athlete scholars if that were the case.
Top dogs are fucked up by sitting too much time.
Standing to his wife von Neumann couldn't control his calorie intake.
>>
File: hearing.jpg (87KB, 1073x841px) Image search: [Google]
hearing.jpg
87KB, 1073x841px
Once a guy here mentioned something à la Monarch Project.
Splitting your mind through trauma and unlocking somehow quiescent cognitive abilities.
I have no idea how that would work though since studies on PSTDd subjects are contradictory in this sense.
>>
File: yada.png (523KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
yada.png
523KB, 800x451px
Just a few bumps of will really help you wrap your head around some big ideas
>>
>>9004460
What is that?
>>
>>9004201
Coffee
>>
>>9004245
You can improve productivity with drugs tho. See adderall
>>
Modafinil+Amla+Aloe
>>
>>9004741
Brainlet.
>>9004748
What does Aloe do?
>>
>>9005191
No u
>>
>>9005191
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-aloe-vera.html
>>
>>9004201
Hard work, a useful environment, and good genetics. You have partial control over 2 of those things.
>>
Microdosing psychadelics
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (243KB, 960x830px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
243KB, 960x830px
>>9004201
medical student here super drug user/abuser here:

modafinil sucks, it's like a lot of coffee. good for staying awake only.

nothing beats adderall. nothing.

i have experimented with lots of other nootropics as well, this is my stack for school (complete detox right now during summer, aside from coffee).

>noopept
>alpha GPC (you will need choline because you're going to be exhausting your acetylcholine supplies)
>l-tyrosine (a must if you use adderall, it replenishes your dopamine)
>bacopa monnieri (takes a couple of weeks to kick in)
>oxiracetam
>piracetam
>aniracetam (better for anxiety)
>kombucha (great for overall health, and gives me a nice kick)
>cold showers, cold water, icepacks (gives you a kick)
>creatine (actually improves brain function)
>l-huperzine
>ginkgo biloba (might as well)
>klonopin (anxiolytic that works very well for me, when combined with adderall i am both extremely sharp and calm rather than jittery)
>l-theanine (yerba mate has this along with caffeine)

i make anki decks for things to memorize, and it becomes very easy to be at an advantage with a program like that.

i live a very stimulating life. i socialize a LOT, and always have exchange of ideas and thoughts.

when i get ready for bed, i take kava and lately have been experimenting with kratom. i listen to an audio lecture (TTC is goat) as i fall asleep.
>>
>>9007688
What kind of fucking nigger takes 15 different compounds with all sorts of random synergistic and anti-synergistic effects? I sure to fucking god hope you won't prescribe medicine when you graduate. Do you even know the mechanisms by which each compound works? Have you ever tested each compound 1-by-1 alone and with your stack before permanently incorporating them? Nigger, you're not detoxing unless you drop everything but the kombucha, cold showers, l-tyrosine, and creatine (which you probably don't need unless you're a vegetarian... read the fucking scientific studies).
>>
>>9007809
>Do you even know the mechanisms by which each compound works?

yes

>Have you ever tested each compound 1-by-1 alone and with your stack before permanently incorporating them?

yes

>Nigger, you're not detoxing unless you drop everything but the kombucha, cold showers, l-tyrosine, and creatine

not taking anything.

--

i've been experimenting with nootropics for 10 years. plenty of time to do everythign you asked.
>>
>>9007688
144, that's rad.
>>noopept
Done. From 10 mg to 100 mg only felt calmer.
>>alpha GPC (you will need choline because you're going to be exhausting your acetylcholine supplies)
Never happened even with Piracetam.
Choline makes me suicidal.
>>l-tyrosine (a must if you use adderall, it replenishes your dopamine)
Does that help with anhedonia?
>>bacopa monnieri (takes a couple of weeks to kick in)
I've used that as well but can't say I remember the effects.
Did you notice any memory enhancement?
>>oxiracetam
I'd like to try.
>>piracetam
Done but kills my sex drive.
>>aniracetam (better for anxiety)
Love effect on mood but expensive.
>>kombucha (great for overall health, and gives me a nice kick)
I may want to try this if I find it at the local supermarket.
>>cold showers, cold water, icepacks (gives you a kick)
I take one almost every day.
>>creatine (actually improves brain function)
Done that but I threw it away, it cause hair loss in some people.
>>l-huperzine
I'd read bad things about Huperzine A. Wouldn't like to mess with it.
>>ginkgo biloba (might as well)
Ginko increases my stamina.
>>klonopin (anxiolytic that works very well for me, when combined with adderall i am both extremely sharp and calm rather than jittery)
Done that when I was younger but I'm not a fan of stimulants so Clonazepam wouldn't be useful.
It has some nasty effects in some people and makes the long after cessation, even at small doses.
>>l-theanine (yerba mate has this along with caffeine)
L-theanine makes me irritable.
>>
I'd love to try out Donepezil (Aricept).
Some people claim crazy effects on memory.
>>
>>9007910
>makes the long after cessation
makes them dumb long after cessation
>>
>>9007809
What kind of fucking nigger assumes a med
student doesn't know drug mechanisms and
how to test for effect? Answer: your kind.
>>
>>9007946
>l-tyrosine to restore dopamine
That's a nigger-tier understanding of neurochemistry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.