[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electrical Engineering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ashame.jpg (315KB, 1440x1824px) Image search: [Google]
ashame.jpg
315KB, 1440x1824px
Electrical Engineer student

How many hours a day will I have to study?
>>
>>8999122
Recomend you fucking build radios or some shit.

Studying is important, but you also need to know stuff that's not taught in the book.

My friend's entire family is electrical engineers.
>>
>>8999122
As long as it takes
>>
>>8999130
I don't want to study and then fail a test. I want to know in advance so I can prepare myself with how much I study right now. I want to find just the right amount of hours and study that regularly to prepare.
>>
>>8999122
None, if you arent a brainlet
not even memeing, just go
t. Engineering student
>>
>>8999142
how much did you study per day
>>
>>8999122
Me, Myself, and Irene irl
>>
EE+Physics student

how many hours a day will I study?
>>
>>8999122
Someone redpill me on tripplet/twins

Humans are already born pretty fucking useless. We don't mature for a decade.

Tripplets = lower individual birthweight right?
so wouldn't that make twins/tripplets be more sickly and each less likely to survive?

Humans are an K type species (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory)
so why have these tripplets that counteracts this shit?
>>
>>8999144
He didn't study any hours anon

That's why he has to shitpost, derail and insult you and your thread. That is the main reason why he is here, because he is superior by announcing his intelligence to everyone in the thread by stating that if you don't meet an expectation of not studying you will be labeled a brainlet by his ideology. He is a faggot.
>>
>>8999122

>>
>>8999129
This. I graduated with BSEE in December and realized that I have no idea how to actually build any electronic devices or anything. I know a whole lot of theory, but no applicable knowledge. Start building some stuff, OP, you'll be better off in the long run.
>>
>>8999122
I would say that you have got to study 4-8 hours a day. Depending on your courses, the logic courses are no joke and the circuit analysis classes take some time before you understand how to apply all of the laws and stuff.

Before all of that though, you have to go through your calculus classes and probably a ODE class. Which were difficult for me, but you may have that math brain.

Once you get into your later classes, linear and discrete systems are a real pain to wrap your head around, probably the hardest class that I have taken in this course. I put in the most time, leaving every night from school at around 10-12 at night.

You learn a lot of stuff, but the hardest part is learning how to apply all of the stuff that you learn.

source: middle of the road EE student
>>
>>8999233
You cannot choose mutations, they just happen. There is no intelligent design saying "you're going to be like this and that, so you shall have such and such features" so even if something may be apparently detrimental, if it's not too detrimental it's not going to be bred out. Maybe the lower weight (not that I know if they are actually born with a lower weight) was outweighed by the fact that more babies had a higher chance of making it into adulthood. It's like baldness, it's not good for anything it just happens.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.