[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space travel in relation to strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 958x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 958x759px
Random intoxicated question, the surface gravity on earth is 9.798 meters/square second. Jupiter and Saturn are 10.44 and 11.15 respectively, if in the future we were to be able to quickly and efficiently travel between these planets and live on them, when you returned to earth how much stronger would you be reverting to a place with less gravity? Can anyone math this shit up?
>>
dbz isn't real life
>>
>>8995009
>can anyone maths this shit up
No
>>
>>8995010
Never watched dragon ball. Just was thinking that if you were living in that environment everything would be heavier causing even simple activities like standing up to put more stress on your muscles. Eventually when your body adjusted and you'd come back to earth you'd have to be much stronger and capable of jumping higher or running faster
>>
>>8995012
I'm sure there's got to be someone who could use a random generic weight of a male at a average height and build and take that times the gravity to figure out how much they'd weight on that planet and then figure out what their body would get use to and if they exerted the same amount of force back on earth how it would play out
>>
>>8995015
You would probably develop fractures in your bones more frequently, your blood pressure would be high, and your spinal discs would be compressed continuously.
>>
>>8995022
I could see how that all could happen. Your heart would be forced to work harder and you'd have to be in excellent shape to last long.
>>
>>8995009
You'd get crushed by the pressure in the atmosphere.
>>
>>8995015
>Never watched dragon ball
For some reason, I find it unbelievable.
>>
>>8995009
I may be retarded but where tf you getting 9.798 from?
>>
>>8995009
Carry a 100lb backpack around everywhere you go for a year or two. When you finally take it off can you jump higher?
>>
>>8998261
Denver
>>
We can test this as soon as we get some habitats rotating in orbit with variable speed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.