[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

what do you think about this guy?
>>
I HATE him, when I was younger I would listen to his speeches
How COME that we aren't a type III civilization yet!?
He said it would happen soon
>>
personally, I think he is great, teaching science to dumb americans
>>
>>8994498
freemason shill for scientism.
>>
>>8995053
Oh God...where in the hell are you coming from?
>>
>>8994498
Him and Tyson are alright
>>
>>8994498
he's alright, but the producers of all the documentaries with him are dumb shitheads
>>
File: Amy.jpg (217KB, 502x750px) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
217KB, 502x750px
>>8994498
He's ok, but I think Amy Mainzer is way hotter. Ahhhhhhhhhh Amy. So smart. So hot. So perfect!
>>
He's just some asshole who hypes up everything to get kids watching science documentaries excited about science.
>>
>>8994498
Entertaining to listen to. Not intuitive. Sell out.
>>
File: meirltbqh.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meirltbqh.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
First of all, thank you for the great introduction: I'm very happy to be the speaker myself. I would like to say that the internet is an extremely powerful tool for DEMOCRACY. I mean, just think about Type 1 civilizations, which harvest the powers of the planet, and there's Type 2 civilizations, that harvest the powers of the star, and Type 3 civilizations, which harvest the powers of the galaxy. But what I wanted to talk about is String Theory - which by the way is the very field I work on - and that has everything to do with chips. In the future, there will be a chipping chip that chips chipped chips. And we will pay PENNIES for that. That's because Moore's law says that technology doubles every 6 months or so. Today, chips have the power of a roach. In some time, they will have the power of a mouse, then a cat or dog, and then of a chimp. That's becausen we physicists do things for free, and I take personal credit for every human invention in the world because I am a theorical physicist, as after all, when I was younger I asked my mom to build a particle collider in our basement, and she said "yeah right kid", and that's how I got into college and destroyed all the resistors we had in the garage. The other day I saw a kid and she started telling me "Professor, professor, you are WRONG!" and I just said, "yeah, shut up kid. That's a nice intersection, why don't you go play over there?". You also should definetely not worry about the dangers of the technologies in the future, because we will make chips to destroy chips too. Please check out my newest episode on the Sci-Fi channel, where I waste your time by repeating exactly everything I said so far.
>>
>>8997317
So how come we aren't a type III civilization yet? HUH?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.