[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titles of humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497329397157.gif (8KB, 341x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497329397157.gif
8KB, 341x320px
Hey. TOT
Ok so
>let's just say I recently studied code
>I got this problem that if let's start from the beginning
>all of humanity, that is based in a computer coded version of itself that is consequently becoming self aware
> I'm a worker that performs at this company that got asked that question
>I'm a loser and I want to answer this question because it promises at least another +2 in life as a whole so then it's possible for CEO money and bitches
>step one: decipher this shit
>step two: answer it
>apply solution
>Wait 5 years
>during that time rediscover
Then put that back into the fabric of the code itself?
>What the fuck should I base all of this on as far as a coding language goes?
>2spooky4me
>>
File: 1496897069801.gif (773KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496897069801.gif
773KB, 200x150px
As o you're a student that studies code and you're asked a question:
If you were to base a program of the entire history of humanity linked as a single source file in which the eyes of every human that has ever lived is covered as far as information exists, what programming language would you use and where would you begin the programming
>>
>>8991059
Also that's a very spooky concept for a language
>>
>>8991043
that is that gayest way to remember V = I R and P = I V that i have ever seen. congrats
>>
>>8991075
I am also taking electrical engineering course s
>>
>>8991077
All's though
>>
>>8991083
You're an idiot
>>
File: 1497553494774.jpg (61KB, 480x723px) Image search: [Google]
1497553494774.jpg
61KB, 480x723px
What's the best language to code life itself without external means and the data of it's opposite are the same. We start here . At the beginning
>>
>>8991140
You'd begin by making the senses virtual
>>
>>8991043

you must be that autist from /diy/ who printed that off and colored it with crayons
>>
>>8991269
You must be a jerk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.