[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /sci/, what are your thoughts on water filtration systems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hello /sci/, what are your thoughts on water filtration systems?

1) They are necessary.
2) They are unnecessary.
3) I drink only mayonnaise.
4) I drink only filtered mayonnaise.

thanks!
>>
File: fluoridestare_phixr.png (739KB, 698x787px) Image search: [Google]
fluoridestare_phixr.png
739KB, 698x787px
necessary if you live somewhere with fluoridated water
>>
>>8988739
is my mayonnaise flouridated??
>>
>>8988741
i assume water is an ingredient, so probably
>>
>>8988733
My tap water is glacier fed with no fluoride
>>
>>8988733

This all depends on location, and your definition of "necessary:"

If you want to drink healthy safe water and don't care about the taste, then drink tap water.

If you live in a place that has high levels of metals or other potentially-harmful substances in the water, then they are necessary.

If you hate any taste in your water, thus enjoying a glass of lukewarm flavorless water, then they are necessary (because they get rid of everything, including some good stuff like fluoride etc).

If you are a poor fag, and you live in the US, then they are unnecessary. However, with the exception of the initial installing and filter costs, they do last a very long time. it could take you 6 months before the filter needs to be changed, and that's in really bad areas.

If you live in a shit country like Mexico or Haiti where there's a microorganism that'll kill you for every molecule of water, then they're absolutely necessary.

Mayo is a trigger condiment because only white people use it. You should feel bad, anon.
>>
>>8988774
>trigger condiment
why tho?
>>
>>8988733
It really depends on what your water source is.

>>8988739
>blah blah and chill

I never understood this pseudo meme and I've never seen it outside of cunny bot threads on /tv/.
>>
>>8988733
I drink only Ice Tea.
>>
I just buy water in 5 gallon containers. Its not that much, and it tastes very clean. Dont care if im paying for just the clean taste, but its refreshing
>>
If you live in a third world country, Yes. Otherwise no. Some places in the world do not fluoridate their waters, the alps, northern europe, northern africa etc because their groundwater already has a high mineral content. If you live near the ocean your city likely doesn't use groundwater but rather seawater and then chloride is usually excessively added and create trihalomethanes but even that at too low of a concentration to really impact your well being in any way. But if you really want to be on the safe side just buy SuperMaleVitality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.