[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a possible way to neutralize radiation fast without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Tsar-Bomb-explosion.jpg (845KB, 1800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Tsar-Bomb-explosion.jpg
845KB, 1800x1125px
Is there a possible way to neutralize radiation fast without waiting for it to decay over decades?
>>
>>8982953
Ignore it, radiation hates being ignored and it will go away, stay strong human persons.
>>
>>8982953
Kill the radiation with more radiation.
>>
>>8983454
>Kill the radiation with more radiation.
The funny thing is that this actually works. No guarantees about the surrounding material that wasn't previously radioactive.
>>
>>8982953
Just speed up time until it decays :^)
>>
>>8983454
>>8983656

this. Neutron bombardment until shit stops happening.
>>
>>8982953
No, but you can push bikini bottom somewhere else
>>
>>8982953
>Is there a possible way to neutralize radiation fast without waiting for it to decay over decades?

sure, you just have to deactivate the atoms.

;)
>>
>>8983806
>make things more radioactive to minimize radioactive material
/sci/ needs to be eradicated
>>
>>8985385
/sci/ needs to be irradiated*
>>
>>8982953
Breeder reactors.
>>
Radiation transfers at different rates through different matter. Is it possible to emulate a heat pump/engine using only radiation?
>>
Wait a few years and you are set. Bombs unlike faulty reactors are considerably less irradiating since the whole point of the bomb is to blow up, not waste its material to xray pebbles or retards around it. Rebuilding the lost infrastructure at ground zero will probably be harder and considerably more difficult.
Anti-nuclear is such a meme its fascinating. Almost makes me wonder if it wasn't some USSR psyops since it is exclusively western problem.
>>
>>8982953
Just make a nuclear weapon that can fuse hydrogen without plutonium or uranium. Simple 4th gen nuke my friend.
>>
>>8986275
Metallic hydrogen would work for that.

Just have to confirm if it is truly metastable though.
>>
Nuclear disaster, more like nuclear opportunity. Walk surplus population through the area, then bury them.

Bam, two problems solved at once.
>>
>>8987249
Bullshit. Prove this is actually the case
>>
Feed it to humans and livestock.
>>
>>8987249
Helium chrome boii
>>
>>8986162
What do you think the earth is?
Exactly what you just described

>The earth is a heat engine, and the discovery of radioactivity radically changed our
appreciation of the physical aspects of the planet’s history, thermal evolution and
dynamics.
Fowler C.M.R.-The Solid Earth_ An Introduction to Global Geophysics-Cambridge University Press (2005)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.