[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good way 4chin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: routines.png (43KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
routines.png
43KB, 1024x640px
Should I start using google calendar to sort myself out or is that to much?
>>
>>8980827
>being this autistic.

fuck you
>>
>>8980827
I'm sorry, but I couldn't live like this. I need some freedom on my own, and planning every tidbit of my life just takes the pleasure out of it.

To each their own though, I don't have to study too much luckily, so maybe planning like this would help then.
>>
UC Irvine?
>>
>>8980827
>at lunch with faculty
>check watch
>"gotta go"
>everybody else: we just sat down a few minutes ago
>"got a nap scheduled in 7 minutes. gotta stick to my schedule."

seriously though wtf m8
>>
>>8980901
>plan to meet at 12:30PM
>don't arrive until nearly half an hour later
What kind of spic country lets you get away with that shit, you utter degenerate? Time is money.
>>
Whats the best app other than google calandars for this?
>>
3 hours frisbee on a Sunday ......Ffs
>>
>>8982492
Microsoft calendar
>>
>>8980888
You act like planning is the opposite of freedom.

>>8980827
I tried this before. What I found is that trying to plan so tightly is a waste of time. Shit often takes longer than you expect and your whole schedule will get fucked up when it does. Also, managing that calendar software is time consuming

Try a simple to-do list instead. Personally I like "Todoist"
But you can do the same with pen and paper.

Make a todo list for each "project" you have, of actionable, measurable items. e.g. "write two paragraphs" rather than "work on proposal"
Every morning drag 1 item from each project into the Today list, then finish that list and you're done for the day

Keeps workload balanced, keeps you from neglecting projects, is flexible, and isn't itself time-consuming
>>
>>8980827
>>8980827
>prep

Why you prep the bull just after waking up?
>>
calendars are fine but you are scheduling every second of your life
>>
>>8980827
>Planning every second

That will fail massively, do a objective based schedule
>>
>not keeping consistent nap and meal times

You're going to catch AIDS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.