[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically, I will have an opportunity to as a question to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lhc_long_1.jpg (71KB, 800x411px) Image search: [Google]
lhc_long_1.jpg
71KB, 800x411px
So basically, I will have an opportunity to as a question to a person working at the LHC. This is your chance, bois.
You have 24h to post in your questions and after - will post answer/s
>>
>>8976486
Ask him if the knows anything about human sacrifices.
>>
>>8976486
I'll go to the LHC myself lul. No need to ask a brainlet a question :^)
>>
Have they learned anything new about speed and acceleration while performing experiments?
>>
>>8976486
This is a devil machine.
How does it feel to be a traitor to humanity.
Wasting billions to secure your spot in eternal hell doesn't sound very smart to me.
Enjoy your painful eternity.
>>
>>8976486
Why do hotdogs come in packs of ten, but buns come in packs of eight?
>>
>>8976644
so a fatass can eat 2x buns with 2 hotdogs, and there are 6 and 6 left for 3 to six normal people
>>
Where's the graviton
>>
>>8976486
What happens if i fuck the LHC
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 301x167px
>>8976486
Could you cut a human in half with a beam like the one produced at LHC?

Could the beam have any practical uses in production, space communication etc?
>>
>>8976644
because some buns are just destined to get more wiener than the rest!
>>
>>8976486
what did you to get into working at LHC?
what degree do you have?
>>
>>8976486
Who's in charge here?
>>
>>8976486
What is the mechanism for mass?
>>
>>8976486
Is CERN secretly trying to develop time travel?!
>>
>>8976486
Ask them how's the black goo monster doing.
>>
File: nightmares.jpg (210KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
nightmares.jpg
210KB, 1242x1242px
>>8976486

Can you pretend that you have really bad eyesight and be disappointed that you aren't meeting with the band CORN?

Also, how is supersymmetry and attempts to prove/disprove it related to Judiasm and the premise that some geometrical arrangements might be forbidden by the Universe?

>So we hope, at any rate....
>>
>>8976486
Favourite R1 coffee machine?
Ever been to the 'temple'?
How bullshit is all this extra security these past couple of years?
How much do you miss the Belgian bar at Champ Fréchets?

>>8976488
> mfw our drunken antics get international press coverage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.