[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my girlfriend have worms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497468343077-564494093.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1497468343077-564494093.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
My girlfriend and I found this strange wormlike thing on the inside of her thigh. It was curled up at one end, doesn't move, doesn't smell of anything. Don't know what it is, can anyone help? Should she go to the doctor?
>>
>>8975519
She's cheating on you.
>>
It's a rope worm. Do a bleach enema IMMEDIATELY.
>>
With a worm?
>>
>>8975519
Look, and I'm telling you this as /adv/ for the future, when you ever think of the question, "should I (or someone I know) go to the doctor?" The answer is always yes. Always. Don't think about it, just go. If you want to ask stupid questions on the internet, wait until after you've talked to the doctor.
>>
>>8975600
Yeah if you live in commie yuroland and going to the doctors is free.
Also
>>8975519
>Being cucked by a worm
>>
>>8975519
That's a penny, you mong.
>>
>>8976123
kek
>>
>>8975519
>strange wormlike thing on the inside of her thigh

Yes. It'a Parasite Worm.

Take her to a doctor
>(preferably a female doctor)

Cucked by a Worm
>>
>>8975519
Honestly dude, it just looks like a leaf to me.

That said if you are really freaked out then just go yo the doctor. The worst they can tell you is thats its nothing and give you a bill for being stupid.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.