[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is a place on the internet that I can learn physics. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: discourse.jpg (14KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
discourse.jpg
14KB, 300x341px
Where is a place on the internet that I can learn physics. I am trying my best, and Im barely pulling a C+ in the class...on the curve by 1.3x I have never done something like physics, give me calculus I can solve anything for you, but holy hell I don't like physics It's too much spatial analyses for me.
>>
HOW ABOUT READING YOUR FUCKING TEXTBOOK
>>
>>8974654
i didnt buy it
>>
How challenging was physics for some of you at least tell me that much?
>>
>>8974661
Pirate it or pirate Young and Freedman
>>
Look. I had a physics 1 professor with a 2.3 ratemyprofessor review. She gave no fucks, she kicked a student out of an exam when he asked a question and said "this is tough stuff." She made me write a full page apology for not bringing my homework in. With 4 other courses on my schedule, I made 4 As and a B, hers being a B. Then, when it came to rudimentary partical physics/electromagnetism, I got an A.

You know why? I fucking worked for it. You have to fucking work for it. Instead of fucking around and feeling like a loser, just do whatever it takes to study and prepare. When you are in university, nobody cares that you got an A or a B except you. If you really cared, you would have an A.
>>
lol brainlet
>>
>>8974719
is this a meme or something, i want to discuss what calling me a brainlet is trying to accomplish considering the circumstances. And i'm not talking about its direct message: like are you mocking me because im having a hard time with the class? Are you trying to just get a reaction out of me? Or is it a subliminal message to stop stressing?
>>
>>8974649
Physics is hard for most people that take it, I'm afraid the only answer to your problem is to practice it so much that you begin to dream about it. That's how I did well in it.
>>
>>8974654
>buying jewbook

shigidigy
>>
>>8974649
>it's another "I can do math but not physics" episode
Are mathfags really this dumb? Shows how physics is the true master race, as any physicist is competent in both.
>>
>>8974695
>just do whatever it takes
Right, babe?
>>
>>8974688
Y&F is fucking abysmal, never recommend shit like that
>>
>>8974839
Just fucking git gud
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.