[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

biology question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 3701485.gif (61KB, 627x438px) Image search: [Google]
3701485.gif
61KB, 627x438px
How is DNA organized above the level of the nucleotide chain?
>>
>>8973849
Fuck off, no one is doing your homework for you. Lazy little shit.
>>
>>8973849
So DNA can be organized into 'introns' and 'exons'.

Introns are sements of DNA that stay 'in' the DNA that gets out of the nucleus to make matter from the information of DNA.

Exons are un-necessary remnants from viruses that tried to overthrow your genetic code to explode after making tons of more viruses.

Most people agree exons are useless and over 90% of the human genome is trash that should be removed and would solve world hunger.

Also, you have to know about post-translational modification.

After leaving the nucleus, which is the process known as translation, sometimes the DNA has covalent and other modifications done to it. This is called post-translational modification.

It can change the product of your DNA to include important features like inhibition of reaction coordinates.

All this can be found in the textbook. Use the index to reference the page number.

Good luck with your career in science.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.