[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any of science types help me out with something? Over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ishvara.jpg (139KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ishvara.jpg
139KB, 1440x1080px
Can any of science types help me out with something? Over the past few years there have been a rising number of cases of Kundalini Awakening cases reported by people, when it should be rare. I have a theory that the cause of this is the increased use of ssri anti-depressants and some of the newer anti-psychotics like Abilify. Is there a way I could study google search data to see if there is a correlation between increased use of these drugs and the rise in bizarre type murders and Kundalini Awakenings?

I think the awakening could be related because the symptoms of awakening dovetail with the side effects of these drugs. It has me thinking maybe drug companies are trying to create an enlightenment pill and are using the public to experiment on. Am I crazy?
>>
Here is an awakening experience that occurred after Lexapro use was begun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xurrSBep8is
>>
>>8972965
>Kundalini Awakening
>>>/x/
>>
>>8972967
No anon, real thing. If a drug company could create an enlightenment pill, how much money would that make them? They are always trying to produce performance enhancing drugs. Lexapro is known to cause major rewiring of the brain in just THREE HOURS. you should take the time to watch this video. The same damn thing happened to me on prozac.
>>
>>8972972
>stop taking the drug
>your symptoms return
>feel just as shitty as before

So how is that a "rewiring"?
>>
>>8972974
http://www.medicaldaily.com/single-dose-antidepressant-lexapro-can-change-brains-wiring-just-3-hours-303932

Symptoms remain even while you are on the drug, covered up by the feel-good effect of the drug. This is because the problem that causes anxiety and depression remains. So naturally symptoms return, just like your normal perception returns after you come down off pot.
>>
>>8972988
This is a Christian website and that substance isn't called "the Devil's lettuce" for nothing. Kindly delete your post and rethink your sinful life. God bless you.
>>
>>8972965
>Kundalini Awakening
Complete fantasy and delusion; doesn't exist.
>>
>>8972972
>Enlightening Pill

Dude Weed LMAO!!!
>>
>>8972965
>I have a theory that the cause of this is the increased use of ssri anti-depressants and some of the newer anti-psychotics like Abilify.
only materialists believe this
>>
>>8972965
read terence mckenna and dolores cannon

around 2018, some people (high enough vibration) will ascend to higher dimension with earth itself.

X D
>>
>>8973160
my mind became illuminated a couple of days ago, and tranquility has settled upon me. three days ago as I was meditating I could perceive no boundary between my body and the unified field, I opened my eyes and I was just a swirly mass of tiny gold sparks winking into and out of existence. whole parts of my body were missing at times.
>>
>>8972965

More people are awakening because more people are reading about it on the internet.
>>
>>8973949
could be. I think there may be a relationship to ssri drugs though because of the number of people who have awakened who also were on ssris at the time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.