[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently spoke to a pedophile online, what is your medical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: The Shining.png (383KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
The Shining.png
383KB, 590x421px
I recently spoke to a pedophile online, what is your medical opinion of him/her (didn't catch their gender so I'll refer to him/her as "it" for ease)?

>It says it was abused from its father at a young age with a narcissistic mother.

>Crucially, it does not get sexually aroused from the idea of raping children. Instead it gets aroused from the idea of a child hurting them (not rape, just humiliation and it is ashamed by this).

>It has never offended or looked at cp and has no interest in doing so.

>It still feels non-sexual protectiveness care towards children.

>It believes that child/adult relations are not consensual and that it is morally wrong.

Why is this pedo like this? It seemed to me like it had genuine empathy, what's up with it?If the person has no interest in looking at cp or offending, then are they even pedos? (before you ask, no I'm not the person)
>>
>>8972375
Also, this counts as science right? Wasn't sure where to put it.
>>
>>8972375
pedo here
I'm like that without the fendom? shit.

Being a pedo is really annoying, senpai.
>>
>>8972375
If they are attracted to children, then yes they are pedophiles.
It's not like pedophiles chose to be sexually attracted to children, like actual homosexuals didn't choose to be attractred to people of the same sex.
>>
>>8972383
But this pedo seems different to the other pedos I spoke to on 4chan. If it has no interest in actually harming children, then doesn't that make the person safe? I don't know.

>>8972382
Do you agree with the last point about it being non-consensual?
>>
>>8972393
>If it has no interest in actually harming children, then doesn't that make the person safe?
They mostly all say that
You can't know for sure what they would do with a child though
>>
>>8972375
Some people are fucked up in ways you're better off not understanding.
>>
>>8972393
He'd probably make child sadist\masochist, fucking up child's violence\humiliation understanding.
>>
>>8972375
He has intrusive thoughts from his own abuse, which he stupidly claimed as his own instead of the result of urges/memories outside his own self conscious.
>>
Have you tried being sexually attracted to children? you might actually be a pedophile without even knowing it.
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/
>>
dsm iv/v pedopphillic & sexual masochism disorder (icd-10-cm f65.4 & f65.51)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.