[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 31242.jpg (524KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
31242.jpg
524KB, 2048x2048px
How big would an average human have to be to have the same amount of gravitational pull as the Earth?
>>
>>8967633
About 5 times bigger than the earth.
>>
>>8967633
(sage) wow (sage) its (sage) almost (sage) like (sage) there (sage) isnt (sage) a (sage) stupid (sage) questions (sage) thread (sage)
>>
File: Nikola-Tesla-Quotes-with-Photos.jpg (97KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
Nikola-Tesla-Quotes-with-Photos.jpg
97KB, 600x372px
>>8967633
I'm inclined to believe gravity doesn't exist is simply a Royal Society of London device tostifle the masses attempt at acquiring access to limitless energy from the air itself,

there has never been an expirement showing one heavy object pulling another towards it's center.

nor has popular scientific consensus agreed to the nature of gravity as a force or an emergent property of mass.

Frankly in my opinion which I will no doubt recieve much ad hominem for,
the notion of gravity is an absurdity of physics and borders into fantasy/magic

no part of the theory or law of gravitation supporting it's existence stands up to easily repeatable testing and many arguments for it are simply appeals to authority.

>force that holds entire earth and solar system together
>allows bees to fly
>weightlessness in water
>>
>>8967643
Why?
>>
>>8967633
>>8967646
So this is /sci/s designated shitposting thread? Awesome!
>The earth is actually a Octahedron
>Relativity is an Nazi lie to destroy Kosher Physics
>The so-called "problem of induction" is only a problem to brainlets

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't, you literally can't.
>>
>>8967633
as big as yo mamma.
>>
>>8967646
when you lack an understanding of how basic forces work.
>muh bees can fly den physics is wrong
>>
>>8967658
>designated shitposting thread
You mean board, right?
>>
>>8967646
>there has never been an expirement showing one heavy object pulling another towards it's center.
Retard detected
>>
>>8967633
Distance matters with force due to gravity, and the mass of what is being pulled matters. Expand your question to include:
r = distance from person to point effected,
m = mass of object effected.
>>
>>8968355
Ad hominem I mentioned.
>>
>>8968404
>I mentioned
>11 replies
>10 posters
This is the first time you've posted in this thread.
>>
>>8968341
When you can't argue or post expirements showing where someone is wrong so you just say they don't understand basic forces.

Gravity isn't a force it's an emergent property of mass that hold people upside down in Australia
>>
>>8968408
>hold people upside down
you know this itself is a fucktarded thing to say
there is nothing pulling us downward from the southern hemisphere
>>
>>8968406
On my phone not my laptop now.
And there is no experiement that physically proves gravity that matches with reality

There are however many theories as to how gravity works but people accept it's existence because they're told you can measure with it. But in reality it's all just theory and speculation of something that isn't there.

Now they're saying they have gravity waves and gravitonss, or even gravity is space bending itself.
>>
>>8967658
>Relativity is an Nazi lie

this is actually true, because Einstein didn't invent relativity he only popularized it by somehow gaiining direct access to the president of the united states during wartime while german/jewish xenophobia was aat an alltime height.

also its no mystery that Henry Ford colluded with nazis and was instrumental in the manhattan project witth relied entirely on relativity..
Further NASA was founded by former NAZI Werner Von Braun.
see: operation paperclip.

shills always mix halftruth within lies to make them convincing.
>>
>>8968415
Of course it's retarded yet billions believe that gravity is what alllows people to live in both Australia and Canada when every spinning ball expirement ever performed
>>
>>8968418
>But in reality it's all just theory and speculation of something that isn't there.

it's one thing to say I'll reserve judgement until there is proof one way or the other, but there is FAR, FAR, FAR more proof for it than against it, and you're making a subjective judgement call based on limited evidence just like those that you are hating on. The only difference is that there is such a such a small to non-existent amount of evidence for your side.
>>
>>8968854
>you're making a subjective judgement call based on limited evidence just like those that you are hating on.

Correct.

however I have been thoroughly educated in the opposing model and only recently in my carreer did I choose to ask very basic question and research very trivial facts about the subject of Gravity and the shape of hte Earth. The fact is I have to try very hard to convince myself of much of what I was taught in school and college was true and or accurate.

I knew history was pure propaganda written by the victors and riddled with perspective fixing lies, but I never considered the history of the sciences could be as well as everything was provable by anyone.

That is until you realize that much of what we know about space itself comes from war winning governments' science and is presented in a way in a similar way the Catholic Church preaches of hellfire and endtimes (Nuclear weapons and WWIII).

I thought they were all concrete and observable, but htat is the lie. Noone ever claimed it was yet there are meme scientists about that're pushing this quasireligous fervor in Science that has become stifling to human growth and or ability to reason.

> The only difference is that there is such a such a small to non-existent amount of evidence for your side.

no as you can tell our evidence and threads are constantly suppressed from the mainstream despite the popularity of the subject.

The fact is our side doesn't demand billions a year in taxpayer funding or create endless CGI representation of the Big Bang universe as it was concieved by a Jesuit Priest .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.