[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

y'all like Mind Field?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mmuh sicenc.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mmuh sicenc.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>
it's fake, the people they use in their"experiments"
are actors. and i've seen em on other shows too lmao. i still love vsauce tho.
>>
>>8966810
>Mind fields

Please enlighten me on the next in a multitude of assertions about unverifiable phenomena.
>>
File: 1494176251836.jpg (177KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1494176251836.jpg
177KB, 960x955px
It's VSauce watered down and not free. They use cheap tricks to make it feel like a reality TV show instead of focusing on the science.
I mean, just look at the first fucking episode:

>Spends almost half an hour teasing how he's going to go into the chamber instead of giving more time for the fucking chamber
>As >>8967244 said, obvious as fuck actors for their "experiments"
>Dramatic camera zooms on his family making over the top reactions to him in the chamber
>Random guy wearing a labcoat to show he's clearly the science man

I didn't expect such a piece of burning trash from Michael. It wasn't even worth streaming to be honest.
>>
No, but the guy deserves some jewtube money more than most people on that site so let him have it. At least the information itself isn't misleading.
>>
>>8967928
Cat no banana
>>
>>8966810
Gimmie a torrent and I'll tell ya.
>>
File: 1481761905709.jpg (96KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1481761905709.jpg
96KB, 500x473px
I hate it and its a huge disappointment, i used to like Vsauce.

Mind Field is even far below popsci TV shows and on top of it they expect you to pay money. He could atleast try to produce quality content.

Youtube red is pure cancer.

>>8967244
>i still love vsauce tho
Vsauce is dead
>>
>>8967244
vsauce is, and always was shit. Nigga is incapable of staying on topic.

"Hey vsauce, Michael here. Have you ever wondered about X? But lets talk about Y. But then consider Z. And that's whats up about X."
>>
>>8968501
You mean this is somehow worse than bill nye the "Sit on a cock with a fleshlight in the moonlight seahorse transfetish anal fisting sex junk you guys are going to love this bit" guy?
>>
>>8966810
I have a free trial of YouTube Red right now, I watched some mind field.

It's not bad. But my only question is WHY? Why is this worth money? Not even as good as regular Vsauce which is free.

I actually went to someone's apartment once and they were watching mind field on the TV like it's some kind of fucking event. I'm like why are you stupid fags falling for this shit?
>>
I've never watched Vsauce. I am rather surprised you guys seems pretty tolerant of him so far, so I will ask:
How do you consider Vsauce? Is he any different from all the pop science bullshit flooding our TVs and worthless """""scientists""""" on youtube doing absolutly terrible vulgarisation?
I mean, /sci/ is still 4chan, and it is pretty uncommon to see any plebian entertainers recieving any recognition here.
>>
>>8968505
But that's the gimmick of the series
>>
>>8966810
What do you guys think of the -phile channels, Numberphile, Computerphile, ect.?
>>
File: Untitled.png (43KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43KB, 250x140px
For some reason his mouth not being connected bothered me.
>>8968505
I actually like that though, I don't want a dissertation I just want a bit of meandering, loosely connected pop sci as a break.
>>
>>8969159
I love numberphile. The downside is they make you feel like you understand, but unless you actually sit with pen and paper and play with the numbers yourself you won't learn anything.
>>
>>8969035
His videos are usually either a multitude of scattered scientific phenomena/history related to a certain topic, or more in depth expository videos about phenomena or strange ideas in math, like the Banach Tarski paradox. He's mostly pretty good and not that cringey because he kind of makes a point to not give the illusion of understanding; the intention of his videos is more just about invoking a sense of mystery about these things than giving retards more fodder to regurgitate to sound smart. But watch him yourself and make up your own mind.
>>
>>8969159
Not a fan, but Brady has another series, Sixty Symbols, where he just interviews scientists at Nottingham University about various shit, which I do enjoy.
>>
>>8969159
you have to judge them by what they do, which is not teaching math rigorously and thoroughly as some retards seem to expect.
The videos are undeniably very good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.