[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Modern Man" Ain't so Modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-fossils-from-morocco-mess-up-modern-human-origins/
https://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html
So, have we got a big one?
>>
>>8966508
Pretty neat read.
>>
>>8966508
HOL UP
>>
>>8966705
>modern humans

There's really too many races with skulls that are vastly different to have a catch-all for skull shapes. Also, sloping isn't really a thing that determines stuff like this.
>>
>>8966508
Again? We got those skeletons in Greece and now this.
>>
>>8966794
yep it's interesting to see what comes off this.
maybe we're not all from africa after all.
>>
>>8966794
Agreed it really is amazing how over the course of a mere 7 million years two different species ended up in two different places.
>>
>>8966723
One of those skull is human and the other is neanderthal you idiot.

Also, what you /pol/tards don't realize is that there is always variation within any population. There are not skull shapes or physical appearances that are completely unique to any race.
>>
>>8966723
Neanderthal's and Homo Sapiens are literal cousins.

Neanders went north to North Africa and Europe while Homo Sapiens stayed in Africa until x-amount of time and moved Northward and Eastward breeding with Neanders and their Asian cousin (The name slip my mind).
>>
>>8966794
There were people shutting it down since the 60's, however things slip through the cracks. Expect older bones to be discovered in 6 months
>>
>>8967991
>neanderthal
That's an abo, anon.
>>
File: 1430498446348.png (191KB, 929x937px) Image search: [Google]
1430498446348.png
191KB, 929x937px
yfw cremo was right
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ
>>
>>8966508
So what does this mean for race?

Surely white looking humans couldnt have existed in 300,000 B.C.
>>
>>8968445
It means that Blacks and whites are cousins and not the same line
>>
>>8968449
No thats ludicrous, niggers and whites are recent homo sapiens, what I want to know is if the base human body plan has existed since 300,000 B.C.
>>
>>8968454
>No thats ludicrous
How so? We have a common ancestor much further back we just ended up as cousins somewhere along the way.
>>
>>8968403
There is literally no legitimate evidence that one is an abo. Reverse image search just shows 4chan and personal blogs.

Not museums, research papers or anything legitimate to support your outlandish claim.
>>
>>8968459
https://boneclones.com/product/human-male-australian-aboriginal-skull-BC-031
>This human male Australian Aboriginal skull was found in 1905 near the lower Darling River in New South Wales, Australia, and was known to be from a very stout 50-year-old male of the Bindaboo Tribe. It is available in natural bone color or painted to match the original specimen. This specimen highlights the limitations of categorization (oversimplification) into 3 categories-European, African, and Asian. The totality of features here is most in keeping with those of mixed traits (African and Asian). For an osteological evaluation report (PDF), a copy of which will be sent with the purchase of this specimen, go to BC-031-Report. 2-part skull (separate cranium & jaw).
>>
>>8966508
that's just even more evidence for time travellers
>>
File: 70609N_Drupal_Africa.png (211KB, 699x508px) Image search: [Google]
70609N_Drupal_Africa.png
211KB, 699x508px
>>
>>8966508
Doesn't do anything to challenge anything scientists believe. Saharan Desert was not a desert 300k years ago. It was more of a grassland. Out of Africa is based more on genetics than fossils.
>>
File: 1491700232686.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491700232686.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>8968288
so there is a conspiracy to help a certain therory? hmm
>>
>>8968459
>>8968524
I guess we won't see this SJW in this thread again.
>>
>>8971493
I'm not going to say cultural marxism but it's cultural marxism.

Protip look at the race/ethnicity of the group that is least likely to marry the sub species
>>
>>8966508
even if we are different sub races what does this imply? we are all the same specie after all
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.