[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bioweaponry a viable industry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1496676525723.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496676525723.png
25KB, 669x514px
Is bioweaponry a viable industry?
>>
>>8965713
forbidden by the geneva convention, so no.
>>
>>8965724
It's not enforced tho, literally "gentleman's agreement."
>>
>>8965740
the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will rape your ass if you start selling bioweapons. It very much is enforced. And if you sell to the US, Russians will rape your ass, if you sell to the Palestinians, you gonna get Mossaded, if you sell to the Israelis, you gonna get Mossaded.

Besides, getting into bioweaponry is harder than it looks. The Aum Shinrikyo cult tried to make bioweapons for years. They eventually gave up and just made chemical weapons.
>>
File: 1496000026364.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1496000026364.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>8965753
I'm just exploring ways to get biomedical funding.
>>
>>8965753
If the movies are right though, and I think they are, than each of those countries has underground concrete bunker complexes where they are developing these weapons in secret.
>>
File: fritz-haber.jpg (70KB, 544x872px) Image search: [Google]
fritz-haber.jpg
70KB, 544x872px
>>8965724
Didn't stop ISIS or Japan in WWII.

Chemical weapons are only illegal because they kill Indiscriminately, if another war happens i'd invest in the field not a bad option to have

but your qt 3.14 wife will probably be kill along with your jew senpai that will die in the gas chambers from the weapon you created.
>>
>>8965770
Nah, they just realized that bioweapons couldn't be 'aimed', but nukes could and did more damage faster.

Both Russia and the US have bioweapons programs, but they're defensive. Like developing vaccines and shit. They still keep stocks of smallpox, anthrax, ebola, and all that fun stuff around, just for you know defensive purposes...

Seriously, offensive bioweapons research is a big no-no. Especially since the chief concern these days isn't 'how can we fuck up the other world super power,' it's 'how can we avoid getting fucked up by bioterrorists.' Developing offensive bioweapons is sort of detrimental to that goal.

>>8965777
Both Russia and the US inspect each others bioweapons facilities to make sure they aren't doing offensive research
>>
>>8965795

>Russian bioweapons program is purely defensive

t. biopreparat
>>
>>8965713
if you mean defense
>>
>>8965724
using them is, not producing them retard
>>
>>8965854
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_Weapons_Convention
>>
>>8965713
No. You'll run out of people before it will be an industry at all.
>>
File: 1496270631645.png (37KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496270631645.png
37KB, 396x400px
>>8965872
Africans aren't people
>>
>>8965713
sell a spray made of a mix of pureed shrimp and peanuts
>>
File: rly fires the neurons.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
rly fires the neurons.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>8965753
>if you sell to the Palestinians, you gonna get Mossaded, if you sell to the Israelis, you gonna get Mossaded
>>
>>8966568
kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.