[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non-hetrosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: brain.jpg (4MB, 3200x3567px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
4MB, 3200x3567px
Why am I bisexual? Why do I want to penetrate the anuses of young Asian and white men under the age of 20? This is clearly not an evolutionary advantage. If I could take a pill and make it stop forever I would, because I am so fucking tempted to pin a teenage boy down and destroy his ass, possibly giving me HIV if the condom breaks. I have never found a satisfactory answer on google. No one is looking for SNPs because it's not "PC."

I hate existing.
>>
>>8963475
have you tried having an emotionally fulfilling life?
>>
>>8963475
You're not bisexual. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>8963503
Yes. Every goal I make I fail. I move from failure to failure, aging and getting fatter.
>>
>>8963504
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8963475

That's 100% gay. Accept it and enjoy ur boipucci.
>>
>>8963475
Were you sexually or otherwise abused?
>>
Too tiny dick to satisfy a woman so you want a tighter hole?
>>
>>8963475
Humans aren't rational. You can't pin a simple and direct reason on every behavior we express.

Maybe just accept who you are and get a qt 18 year old bf to cuddle and nail to the wall with your dick. That, or just stop fapping to males. It will be difficult, but go a year without any male erotica. Fap exclusively to lesbians or solo women in their 20s. Do it for a year. The habit will break eventually, and though the desire for boypussy may call from time to time, you should easily be able to push it away.
>>
>>8963475
>No one is looking for SNPs because it's not "PC."
No, they're not looking because they aren't there and everyone knows it. Identical twins are discordant most of the time. Homosexual behaviour is not genetic. You're probably infected with some pathogen, something that messed up your brain like taxoplasma.
>>
I'm not sure why you're so bothered by it. If you're not a flamboyant obnoxious gay, no one except for stormweenies will care.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.