[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE reason this wouldn't work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (18KB, 1157x656px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 1157x656px
Give me ONE reason this wouldn't work.
>>
>>8959655
The battery and tank would prevent the fish from moving
>>
Water needs to flow through gills for them to work. Once the fish takes a breath, it's all out of water.
>>
File: 1496414781710.gif (97KB, 398x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496414781710.gif
97KB, 398x303px
>>8959655
You'd need constant oxygen circulation, which I assume would require equipment larger than the fish itself. Why not just design a fish mech? Then we can have our bettas role-playing as clanners in their mini-stormcrows.
>>
File: 1496723431656.png (39KB, 1157x656px) Image search: [Google]
1496723431656.png
39KB, 1157x656px
>>8959655
needs a method to oxygenate the water, otherwise it will suffocate quickly
>>
What the fuck am I looking at is op retarded?
>>
Hmm! I can imagine there very well a device could be constructed and implanted to deliver the oxygenated water to the fish in order to survive on land! Also the device as well as the contained water could be small enough not to impair the fish in terms of causing damage to tissue due to weight (immediate, short term). The issue is mobility in this case, not being able to move/ambulate to circulate the fish would die.

If I imagine the fish like a muscle which slightly contracts and expands to move and uses the water pressure to slightly pulsate and repel aiding it not only in motion but overall tissue and circulatory maintenance, than I conclude water is not only essential to deliver oxygen in order for the fish to survive long term!
>>
File: fish.png (38KB, 1157x656px) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
38KB, 1157x656px
fishes essentially breathe in water and and let it run over their gills before it exits through the openings in the gills. you need a mask to let the water circulate
>>
>>8961059
>thinly veiled bane thread
It's too complicated for you OP
>>
>>8959655
first of all I can't even tell what the fuck you tried to draw
>>
File: uezRs.png (281KB, 704x537px) Image search: [Google]
uezRs.png
281KB, 704x537px
>>8961059
Needs legs.
>>
>>8959655
holy shit i haven't laughed this hard all day
thank you OP
>>
>>8959655
invest in a drawing tablet bro
>>
>>8961090
not op but I think he's trying to put a small water tank in a fish
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.