[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NOTHING, not EVEN LIGHT >i'm very smart but lazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>NOTHING, not EVEN LIGHT

>i'm very smart but lazy
>>
I was just thinking today, about how he said in Cosmos that human beings evolved because of domesticated dogs.

Its a clever idea, but, does he have any empirical reason to believe it? What really got my buttons boiling, was, doesnt that imply that there are genetic behavioral differences between human populations? After all, not all peoples had dogs. The direct implication is that there are genetic differences in human psychology. He would never admit that!
>>
>>8957859
>>i'm very smart but lazy
What's the problem with this? Sounds like people are just mad jealous they're putting in tons of effort and still get mediocre grades.
I ace everything I ever try for, but I rather do fun things than boring things like studying.
>tfw someone tells me they spent 5 hours on a single assignment over the weekend
>>
>>8957914
Most people believe they're more intelligent than average. "Smart but lazy" is something you hear from idiots who want to be treated like they're better than average while having nothing to show for it.

Such a small number of people are actually capable of putting in significant consistent effort that those who do have a good chance of standing out, even if they don't have a "natural" advantage. It's far better to have discipline and ethic than to just be "smart". But then you get shitheads who never tried a day in their life acting like they're better than most people just because they got okay grades in high school "without trying".
>>
>>8957942
>"Smart but lazy" is something you hear from idiots
or you know, from people who are smart but lazy
>It's far better to have discipline and ethic than to just be "smart"
lol no, it's best to have passion, in which case discipline comes naturally
it's an easy choice between doing mediocre with no real effort or doing well by putting in tons of effort without actually enjoying it, I can only laugh at the latter
>>
File: HammersteinEquord.png (629KB, 2116x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HammersteinEquord.png
629KB, 2116x1200px
>>8957859
they say the best mathematician is a lazy one
>>
>>8957976
That explains why I'm so good at math.
>>
Is there a difference between people who postpone things and people who go "meh, not worth the effort"?
>>
File: MolecularHerpatology.png (478KB, 474x650px) Image search: [Google]
MolecularHerpatology.png
478KB, 474x650px
>>8958015
timing is everything
>>
>>8957975
Lazy people aren't passionate.
You will never amount to anything. Acing high school calculus doesn't mean you're a genius.
>>
>>8957975
>lol no
If you think you're smart I'd believe you are below average.
>>
>>8957914
>>8957975
if you were actually smart you'd have noticed that most people who say there's smart but lazy are a little above average at best wrt intelligence, and so fucking far below shit when it comes to lazy.

t. someone who got smarter and worked harder.
>>
File: neil.jpg (33KB, 450x206px) Image search: [Google]
neil.jpg
33KB, 450x206px
>"Dude why do people fight and shit we're all wrong haha"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.