[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: logo.png (43KB, 1076x636px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
43KB, 1076x636px
Hello /sci/ Einsteins.

This may look like a desperate way to seek for viewers, but please... let me finish before you actually start to roast me up in here.

Me and my friend have created a youtube channel.. as a project, to see if we could actually entertain any of the viewers up on youtube. We didnt even imagine how much of a work is behind a simple "top facts" video, before we tried to create one ourselves. After we finished rendering and uploading one on our channel, we were desperately refreshing the site to see if there would be any feedback. But unfortunately, reality is a little different then we thought. I do know, that most of the people, already have their favourite channels that they are subbed to, and its quite obvious that they rather click on a video with 1M views, than on a video with 100 views.. but guys.. would you be kind enough to look our channel up? We would appreciate ANY feedback.. positive or negative.. ANY opinion DOES matter. There are currently only three videos up, but we are preparing to post regularly. As said in the channel description, videos will mainly include facts, theories and speculations about "technology, science, mysteries, futurology"... and much more type of stuff. We will try to post content that will be atleast a little educational and enjoyable.

Thank you very much to anyone actually clicking the link. And for the ones who are not interested, Im sorry for wasting your time.

Have a nice day. :)

*LINK* - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgujXTt21zazhPYQwpbaHeg
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO WATCH YOUR SLIDESHOWS
>>
>>8957357
Guys, you haven't been on youtube for more than three videos and you're expecting viewership? Even if you're uploading regularly it's a slow process, usually takes years.
I appreciate what you're trying to do so here's my sincere criticism

Intros are far too long, people don't need 30 seconds to see the title of the video again, they got it. Move on to the content quicker

The content has the potential to be interesting but the delivery is poor. You simply copied and pasted literature onto the screen coupled with a semi-correlated image. Unless it's a lyric video you need a lot less text on screen, people will get bored fast and go.

You need a unique spin on this niche
If I wanted an explanation of science and technology I could go to google and get the hard facts straight away. There's a reason we go to Youtube. The creator has already done the hard part for us; researching up on the content. Now we want them to impart the knowledge to us in a well put togther package that shows their brand so to speak; and makes us want to come back.

You two obviously have a love for science and I'm glad you're making these videos. I hope you're having fun too because as I said earlier, it's hard to gain a following on youtube so try not to get disscouraged and keep working on making your content better.

What I'm trying to say is that it's got to be memorable. Your videos come across as flat, nothing changes, the tone is far too neutral.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.