[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are humans always spiteful to each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: father.jpg (220KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
father.jpg
220KB, 1300x957px
why are humans always spiteful to each other?
>>
>>8954371
I'm not.

I love you Anon.
>>
>>8954383
<3
>>
>>8954385
>>8954383
FAAAGGGGGG
>>
>>8954371
to answer your question OP, its fear of being ridiculed I have to imagine. people like you who assume that humans are spiteful tend to see action that are unspiteful as calculated and thus sinister. and people like >>8954387 simply throw stones.

no one likes being made fun of or accused of scheming, so its easier to join in the cynicism and assume the worst rather than risking being wrong. especially since if i'm nice to you and you're mean to me, not only do I look like and idiot and feel like and idiot, but I may also suffer tangible negative consequences (losing money, wasting time, etc.) and that will further exacerbate how people view me - no one wants to be thought of as naive or overly trusting.
>>
It's the insecurities.
>>
is claiming that humans derrived from apes not a bit spitefull to ourselves?
>>
>>8954371
for shits and giggles anon,
why else?
>>
>>8954371
It's much easier to denigrate than to accomplish.
>>
>>8954582
Source?
>>
>>8954371
When you analyze a behaviour, always ask yourself whether there's an evolutionary advantage to it. But your question is already loaded so you might as well disregard everything in this thread.
>>
>>8954502
We and apes descended from the same ancestors.. different branches though.. either way we didn't decent from apes
>>
>>8957537
taxonomically, there is no difference between an ape and the last common ancestor of humans and apes
>>
>>8954582
Maybe that's because white ethnostates (non slavs) have an aging population that isn't inclined to do crime?

You're probably another retarded /pol/lack, but here's some history. Since the last 30 years, there's been a HUGE decrease in crime levels all around the world, and it's mainly because the world population has started to age.

If you go back to the US in the 1950's where the vast majority of the population was white, crime rates were very high, and nowadays with "multicultural" societies they're at a near record low in terms of criminal behavior.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/what-caused-the-crime-decline/477408/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/9-reasons-crime-rate-1.3692193

Basically, the older a population is, the less crime it commits. Countries with a high median age like Japan have nearly no crime, and very multicultural countries like Canada also have a low crime rate since they also have a somewhat high median age.

Young people love to fight, old people don't. This reality transcends race.
>>
File: beerus_stop_destroyin.png (114KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
beerus_stop_destroyin.png
114KB, 400x273px
>>8954371
Go to hell, filthy other human!
>>
>>8957550
India is a very old civilization and is a rape capital.
I think what the /pol/ack is saying. Is that Homogeneous countries will be safer and happier than multicultural societies. The multicultural places are still majority white.
>>
>>8957528
>>When you analyze a behaviour, always ask yourself whether there's an evolutionary advantage to it.
this is what 20 yo rationalist biofags believe.
>>
File: 20170604_052802.png (191KB, 413x467px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_052802.png
191KB, 413x467px
There's a red book I own called psychology 101.i would mail it to you if need be. I haven't read it in years. It has all of the answers to everything you want to know.
>>
>>8957792
come back with an actual argument
>>
>>8957772
Old as in average age, not old as in age of civilization my man.
>>
>>8957875
It's actually called Psychology for life today
>>
>>8958259
What about the second point, that multicultural countries are majority white.
>>
>>8954371
FUCKING DEGENERATE WE AREN'T SPITEFUL, YOU ARE JUST WASTING OUR TIME.
>>
>>8954371
>Spiteful

KYS
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.