[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me vs Brainlet CS Teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: concrete-sink-refinishing-2.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
concrete-sink-refinishing-2.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
> Be me at Theory of Computing class
> autistic teacher doesn't even pay attention at the presentations
> autistic teacher hates me for reasons
> WeekOfSeminars.jpg
> Explaining a CA (Cellular Automata) for 2D fluid animation
> Explain neighborhood
> Show the 3 states of the CA
> Water
> Surface
> Empty space
> Show the rules of the CA in algebraic form
> Show the rules with cute pics, because brainlets are watching.
> Teacher stops looking at her phone and starts paying attention
> Show the program running the CA.
> Cute pics demonstrating the rules had the empty cells with white color, and the surface with black color
> Program running the CA shows the empty cells with black color and the surface cells with white color
> Teacher is confused as f because of the colors of the cells vs. the colors of the rules
> Teacher goes in brainlet mode and says that the program is disrespecting the established rules, because of the fucking colors
> mfw
> I try to explain again
> Teacher interrupts me going in full autistic mode yelling that I should stop using irony, starts by saying that I should measure my words because I still depend on the teachers, says that I'm an arrogant fat fuck
> Interrupt her autistic prattle, asking if I can finish my presentation, emphasize the question, asking if she can let me finish the presentation
> Just noticed that I accidentally told the teacher to shut the f up.
> teacher is redHulk.jpg
> teacher can't say a word because it's levels of rage are off the chart
> realize what I done
> try to explain the CA rules in layman's terms
> draw a tank of water in the program, the reservoir is divided by a wall
> explain that this is a wash laundry basin, like the one she have at home
> explain how the water is being propagated in that space
> just noticed that by saying this I accidentally said that the place of the teacher is at home washing laundry
> teacher is a sjw feminist
> teacher rages on me again
> class is over

What should I do /sci?
>>
nice blog post
>>
Rape her
>>
>>8954173
This.
>>
>>8954179
nope
>>
stop being a fat fuck, you fat fuck
>>
>>8954173
nope
>>
>>8954190
I'm not fat, I'm chubby
>>
>and then I woke up: the post
>>
>>8954167
and on the next episode of:
autistic: preschool battles
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.