[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rejuvenation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: techno_priest.jpg (78KB, 568x971px) Image search: [Google]
techno_priest.jpg
78KB, 568x971px
do whatever makes it so that you last as long as you can and may have the chance of experiencing rejuvenation technology and brain upload backups one day; now the conundrum is, do you work on things more in hope to advance humanity and or throw energy at the world and help making that technology possible one day (I'm sure working on anything STEM that you like to do has at least some to do with biotechnology and that stuff, i mean the more science is done the more science occurs), and in the process you lose a lot of sleep risking to lose a few years of life, maybe even dying right before the rejuvenation technology is discovered, or you just wait it out and play it safe, making the bet that since you're not a geneticist anyway, you'll just have to depend on them to bring it to us and make sure you're really safe and healthy so you can live long enough to see it, and amass money so you can afford the treatment when it comes about

discuss
>>
>>8953367
Cryonics.
>>
>>8953367
Use Calorie Restriction and eat antiinflammatory food. If you start early enough you can probably add 30% to 40% onto your lifespan. A good way to do this is eat only once a day and skip a day of eating once a week.
>>
>>8954110
that's an option, just give them your head..

>>8954120
is this compatible with sports?
>>
>>8954110
That's a good option but im not sure if i will have balls to do that.
>>
>>8955857
>is this compatible with sports?
I'm a /fit/izen and I'm still able to make gains while doing intermittent fasting. The primary benefits come from having a lower average daily bloodsugar so if you eat all your days calories in one meal it will replicate the effects of intermittent fasting by ensuring there are ~24 hours between each meal. However being competitive with lower blood sugar may be more difficult since carbs and sugars are performance enhancers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.