[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suck at math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Pi-symbol.svg.png (63KB, 2000x1935px) Image search: [Google]
Pi-symbol.svg.png
63KB, 2000x1935px
I really suck at math is it anyway to improve it? I mean im not mentaly retarded or shit like that. I got 98% on english and did decent every other test, but I failed math 37% (you fail if the score is below 40%). So any tips?
>>
Studying might help
>>
>40% is the pass
Are you at Uni in the UK? Scotland specifically?
>>
>>8951775
Nope hightschool in some europe country.
>>
What kind of response are you expecting?

Do you think there is some sort of potion you can whip up to make you good at math? Because there isn't.

If you are looking for study resources then look it up yourself. If you have actual concepts & problems that you're trying to understand, then be specific, and maybe you'll get help.
>>
>>8951769
Take your textbook and read it by yourself.
When you need help with stuff, look up math.stackexchange.com and wikipedia.
>>
>>8951769
Same concept as lifting weights. The harder you train, the larger the results. If you do math regularly, you can wire your brain to be good at it. If you want to be good at math, I suggest you devote enough time to specialize in the subject.
>>
Apply for a re-sit and try to scrape over , not many employees check grades these days either. Just saying .
>>
File: 1485637712176.jpg (49KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1485637712176.jpg
49KB, 604x453px
>>8951769
>I really suck at math is it anyway to improve it?
You can try suck dick.
It would be more useful.
>>
Some of being good at math is natural skill, some is practice. Not everyone can be good at math. I, for example, always had a knack for it. ll through high school I topped all my math classes with little to no study before the exams.

But that doesn't mean you can't get better at it. The best thing you can do is practice. You'll only get the results that reflect the effort you put in. With time, you can get better at it.
>>
>>8951769
I used to be pretty bad at it but now I'm good. Want to know my secret? Lots of practice and an attitude change.

When I was younger I hated math (mostly because of the shit teachers I had) but as I got into my twenties I started to actually like it. When I got to the topic of vectors I did remarkably well because it's my absolute favorite concept in math.

When you like something and enjoy it you will put much more effort into it and you'll see yourself maturing and developing in new ways that you did not think were possible.
>>
>>8951769
try paying attention in class, it makes a difference.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.