[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans getting out of the paris climate accord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 35

File: concensus.png (93KB, 715x570px) Image search: [Google]
concensus.png
93KB, 715x570px
It's not just Trump, its the entire republican party responsible for this.

I'm going to dedicate the rest of my life to destroy the republican party.

I fucking swear, i won't rest until i see their complete destruction.

Btw, this study is the source of pic related:
http://www.jamespowell.org/
>>
>>8949623
>Republicans getting out of the paris climate accord
and that's a good thing
>>
>>8949623
lmao, fuck the US. Let the end come.
>>
>>8949626
You retarded piece of shit, open your fucking eyes.
Climate Change shouldn't even have been a political issue. it's republicans who made it political by deciding to stick a middle finger to the scientific community
>>
>>8949629
>Let the end come

you know that this is the end of all life, sentient and american life
>>
>>8949634
>you know that this is the end of all life
Yep. Our avarice is unbridled, this is the end we deserve.
>>
>>8949631
>it's republicans who made it political
oh boy to be this naive
>>
>>8949638
Anon, scientists have been publishing papers about climate change for decades.

Republicans have absolutely no reason to deny science besides helping their buddies in the oil industry.

they are clueless about climate science, do you honestly believe Trump studied climatology?
>>
>>8949642
>>8949638

inb4 "muh times magazine cover"

Luckily the oil industry will realize then need to plan for the future, soon. Eventually there will be a new crop of executives who can't squeeze out enough profits for their own benefit
>>
>>8949629
Nah Climate Change won't be the end of life.
It will just be a catastrophic event that will kill a large portion of humanity. it won't completely extinct us.
>>
>>8949650
lol wake me up if it ever shows up, you alarmists should just drink the koolaid already and get it over with, people want nothing to do with your doomsday cult
>>
What is the point of doing this considering the agreement is very vague to the point of being almost symbolic? I see no benefits, only harm.
>>
>>8949658
>doomsday cult
The bible predicted this. Are you calling God a lier?
>>
>>8949666
i'm a scientist, not a religious fanatic, sorry
>>
>>8949669
>i'm a heathen
ftfy
>>
File: 1493002876245.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493002876245.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>8949666
>The bible predicted this.
>666
the words of satan, we must repent for our sins
>>
>>8949676
This picture has always weirded me out. The girl is not smug, the quality is shit. I don't even know what anime that is.

Was this the work of some 40 year old /pol/tard who wanted to be edgy and cool by 4chan standards so he just googled "anime girl", then put in the captions and then started shitting this shit all over 4chan?
>>
Consensus means nothing.
Models mean nothing when attempting to predict such extraordinarily complex systems.
Paris "Agreement" was trash anyways. It wasn't legally binding because it wasn't a treaty, and Chinese and Indians still manage to get away with "muh developing country" bullshit and literally get to cheat on pollution right out the gate, AND other nations get money from a Green Fund which surprise surprise, the United States ends up being the single largest contributor by the largest margin. We've already made payments to the damn thing, and no other nation, supposedly so dedicated to mitigating climate change, has laid down anything close.
>>
>>8949746
You can 100% fucking bet all the politicians involved, rich faggots pushing it, other "behind the scenes" elites, would all be making money off this

When you create massive billion dollar fake industries, there is HUGE room for syphoning money out

If you assume that everything being done for every liberal cause is primarily to make certain people money, you would be right 99% of the time
>>
>>8949746
If scientists would tell you an hurricane is going to hit your house tomorrow, you would evacuate as quickly as possible

But for some reason *cough*moneyinpolitics*cough* the standard is different when it comes to climate change
>>
Is it possible to somehow splinter that party or even outright ban it?

It's obvious they aren't just a small political nuisance but rather a group that actively seeks harm to humanity.
>>
>>8949853
If scientists told you a hurricane would hit your house in 10 years unless you sent $10,000 to Pajeet Amanpour would you believe them?
>>
>>8949853
>If scientists would tell you an hurricane is going to hit your house tomorrow, you would evacuate as quickly as possible

Because weather as a phenomenon is "simple" enough to make these predictions with reasonable confidence intervals; especially when its about one day out. Meanwhile Climate is not. The standard is different, because they are different domains, with different levels of development.
>>
>>8949853
If scientistas or something told you a hurricane is going to maybe possibly according to some models hit your house in the next 500 years would you shoot yourself?
Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Do proceed with utmost haste.

>copy pasting your autistic shit around threads
Holy shit kill yourself for real.
>>
File: Big Boss Salute.jpg (20KB, 603x380px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss Salute.jpg
20KB, 603x380px
>>8949623
Godspeed OP.
>>
>>8949634
>you know that this is the end of all life
oh my god are you retarded
do you have any idea what life is capable of enduring
>>
>>8949880
>Because weather as a phenomenon is "simple" enough to make these predictions with reasonable confidence intervals

>not recognizing that there's much more data on climate than weather

Climate data is probably more accurate than most weather predictions if you actually looked into it. Weather is way more complicated.

>>8949881

>living sustainably is equal to shooting yourself in the face

I never understand why people are so aggressively against using more reasonable resources and not destroying the environment.
>>
File: 1495164923421.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495164923421.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>>8949623
Climate change is a hoax, cucko.
>>
>>8949623
good luck, anon
>>
>>8949623
>not voting republican
i thought there was an 18+ rule for 4chan?
>>
>>8949926
name 1 time climate change has successfully predicted something in the last 50 years.
>>
>>8949623
Why do we need to be signatories to a pact to fight climate change? I'm not a republican, but I don't necessarily see withdrawal from a costly agreement as bad. The US has bankrolled other countries for too long. The earmarked money doesn't even get used for its intended purpose half the time. Presidents shouldn't have the power to make pacts with other nations without congress ratifying them.
>>
File: 1471139820888.png (2MB, 2414x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1471139820888.png
2MB, 2414x1676px
>>8949945
The current president is literally a raging manchild and you dare claiming voting republican is a "mature decision"?
>>
>>8949961
looks more like humorous than raging, where do you see rage in those tweets?
>>
>>8949961
>"this are all real tweets"
>"this are"

Nigga, what? Do you expect me to even read past that?
>>
>>8949973
"Ted cruz didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it XD"

I was not even paraphrasing, this is an actual trump quote
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/694879900256354304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Famericas%2Fus-elections%2Fdonald-trump-tweet-twitter-ted-cruz-illegally-stealing-iowa-election-a6850976.html
>>
>>8949978
i know it's a real tweet (i follow him on twitter), i just still don't see the problem with a humorous tweet during your presidential campaign, it's even redundantly funny with 'illegally stole', plus trump won without iowa anyway
>>
File: pol on science.png (399KB, 2136x2104px) Image search: [Google]
pol on science.png
399KB, 2136x2104px
>>8949623
You can also thank the retards on /pol/ who don't believe in science despite using electricity and the internet
>>
File: C0llum_UUAEULXi.jpg (114KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
C0llum_UUAEULXi.jpg
114KB, 780x800px
>>
>>8949926
>Climate data is probably more accurate than most weather predictions if you actually looked into it.

Climate predictions are like saying "It's gonna get colder" in september
>>
>>8949984
He doesn't see this as humorous, that's the part you fail to get.
He is just legitimately this stupid
>>
>>8950005
apparently was smart enough to become a billionaire and win a presidential election so...
>>
>>8950000
That's racially biased science conducted exclusively by whites. It's inherently biased against POC (people of color) because of the racist nature of the scientists who conducted the experiments.

In order for it to be valid, such a study would have to be conducted from a native African or Aboriginal perspective without the implicit racist bias present in work done by heteronormative white males.

So therefore all the so called "evidence" and "facts" about iq being based on race are all completely false.

Nice try though, sweetie! Maybe next time you should educate yourself.
>>
>>8950029
are asians not people of color?
>>
>>8950010
The funny thing is that if he did nothing with his inherited money he would be richer today.
>>
>>8950034
and if you bought apple and google stocks 15 years ago you'd be richer today too

what's your point exactly?
>>
>>8949623
>It's not just Trump, its the entire republican party responsible for this.
Trump is responsible only for his tweets. He isn't a politician let alone a republican. He was just their battering ram into the white house.
Why else was everyone from Musk to foreign leaders initially optimistic for many issues after talking to him? Trump DOES listen because he knows little to nothing about anything and has nothing against anyone but the ones who attack him daily. He simply acts based on what people around him tell him.
Leaving the advisory council is a mistake for Musk.
>>
>>8949623
I'm glad we pulled out of that virtue signalling agreement. Even so, if you believe all the fearmongering about manmade climate change you're an idiot. Sea levels rising has been a continuous trend for tens of thousands of years, and humans have lived through periods of significant climate change and thrived. The people screaming at us about saving the planet are the same ones that think GMO's are dangerous or that nuclear energy as an alternative is too dangerous.
>>
>>8950034
Thats only if you make overestimate his networth from back then, and underestimate his networth today
I wouldn't be surprised if his real networth was way higher than what people have been claiming

Also its like, the idea that its possible to convert "networth" into cash directly is totally bs

>>8950049
Trump was the vessel of an American Nationalist movement, the enemy of the Republican establishment
He's a self-made businessman who is very smart & has lots of smart advisors.
>>
>>8949853
The scientists told me the hurricane was going to hit ten years ago and it never did. The second verse is the same as the first.
>>
>>8950010
Hurr durr all rich people are inherently smart XD

I bet Paris Hilton and Justin Beiber are geniuses, cause they are rich XD
>>
>>8950076
Hurr durr I base my judgment of someone's intelligence based on a single tweet instead of their multiple lifetime accomplishments XD
>>
File: 1114893-tommy_lee_jones.jpg (763KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1114893-tommy_lee_jones.jpg
763KB, 1280x850px
>>8950078
>>8950061
>Single tweet

Trump said the GDP was below zero, which is obviously literally impossible. a country which produces a single corn has higher GDP than zero:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-k6PEb93Q

Listen to Trump trying to explain what is Uranium and laugh your fucking ass off at how uneducated he is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

Trump: "I talked with the chinese president for 10 mintutes, and then i suddenly realized solving the issue with north korea won't be easy XD"

And im hardly paraphrasing. its pretty much verbatim what he said.

he clearly has a very low-iQ. he was lucky to be born a millionaire and get bailed out multiple times when his businesses got bankrupt
https://www.vox.com/2017/4/12/15279654/trump-north-korea-xi-10-minutes
>>
>>8950076
dunning kruger effect in action
>>
>>8950061
Ideologically he doesn't stand for anything. Which wouldn't be necessarily overly bad if he was more knowledgeable about the non-economic facts of world and thus being able to decide without outside briefings.
>>
>>8950095
Unlike Trump, i actually took professional IQ tests.

I took an IQ test three times in the Karni Institution in israel (cause im israeli), my IQ is between 136~140.

I'm extremely confident about my own intelligence for a reason. and im also very confident when i say Trump is incredibly stupid
>>
>>8950100
>Ideologically he doesn't stand for anything
Thats an extremely wrong thing to say.
>>
>>8950061
> He's a self-made businessman
He inherited a prominent family name that allowed him to take out millions in construction loans at the drop of a hat. He inherited a real estate empire and a ton of money from his father (after cheating his brother out of his share of the inheritance by having better lawyers). Then he preyed upon smaller contractors, hiring them to do work and then refusing to pay them afterward, threatening ruinous legal costs if they tried to sue to get their money. On top of that, he engaged in outright fraud and repeatedly paid politicians (using other people's money, collected as part of a charity that he controlled) to avoid legal consequences.

> who is very smart
He had to be told ten times that Germany doesn't negotiate its own trade deals, the EU does. Each time it just didn't stick and he kept asking about negotiating a trade deal between the US and Germany.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/angela-merkel-donald-trump-explain-eu-trade-11-times-germany-chancellor-us-president-a7699591.html

> has lots of smart advisors.
Yes, advisors like the former president of Goldman Sachs and the former president of ExxonMobil.
>>
>>8949659
Virtue signaling to his base and it reinforces his whole tough guy Mr. Deals ego. Of course all of this will harm our ability to actually make deals with others, but he doesn't care. He cares more about twitter than running the country well.
>>
File: 1495861139416.jpg (198KB, 1528x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1495861139416.jpg
198KB, 1528x1554px
>>8950029
>IQ test
>from a POC perspective

How exactly would you do this? How them make up their own test where they pick what the correct answer is?
>>
>>8949623
lmao...this is coming from a LIEberal Party whose former POTUS who has NO science education background yet goes traveling around the world burning massive fossil fuels AND buying three multi-million homes after its "presidency?"

or Lieberal Hollywood celebs like Leonardo Dicaprio with no science background also lecturing us on the climate while burning fossil fuels himself?

FFS....Get over yourselves and wake up.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/300-scientists-blast-noaa-fudging-climate-change-data/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNJ_k8SUkA
>>
>>8949659
>considering the agreement is very vague to the point of being almost symbolic?
Yes go- er I mean guy, give 100bn to niggers, how symbolic
>>
>>8949978
>People taking shitposts on Twitter as actual policy ignoring the fact that twitter is supposed to let retards post random thoughts they have
Social media was a mistake
>>
>>8949990
>Climate science == all of science
Wew laddeh
>>
Oh you crybabies! You people trying to be all so sweet and charming with your climate change, "protect the Earth" bullshit when you people drive on your cars and fly on airplanes.
>>
>>8950394
This post is /sci/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>8950394
>Louder With Crowder
ew
>>
>>8949659
what is "soft power"

Trump has already done a great deal of damage to the American brand and it's only been a few months.
>>
>>8949990
>the equations for gravity approach 99% error as distance increases
fugg :D
>>
>>8950444
Better to be feared than loved, shitlib. The world might not love Trump, but they sure as hell fear him. That's a vast improvement from Obongo, who was neither.
>>
>>8949634

Thats some tasty subtlety, well done
>>
>>8950454
>anyone fears trump
they justifiably fear how badly Trump might fuck up global order
>>
>>8949623
Literally assassinate Republican congressmen.
>>
>>8950000
most of /sci/ agrees that it's better for the government to fund research and improve on long term, self sustaining policies than to give gibs to nigs
>>
File: IMG_8159.png (382KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8159.png
382KB, 750x1334px
>>8949623
>>8949631
the republicans are puppets
let this picture guide you on your way. godspeed and start with myron ebell
if there was any justice we would see these folks in jail(actually this would have never happened) but the corporate-state looks out for #1
>>
>>8950000
hardline empiricists are the top brainlets. i could argue against your "evidence" but i would rather beat myself off because you cant even into rationalism.
>>
>>8950000
>Liberals are hypocrites
That's not a justification for denying climate change.
>>
>>8950000
>idiots don't understand that telling the truth about racial IQ gaps would cause the blacks to start rioting nationwide
Political correctness exists for a reason.
>>
>>8950444
>great deal of damage to the American brand
To shitheads maybe.
"Oooh no limp-wristed progressive center-left types don't like America quite so much anymore!"
Something tells me that won't stop migrants from pouring in by the gagillions to get PhDs and fire weapons and own shit.
>>
>>8950504
>>8950000

Seriously.
All this picture shows is the unwillingness of either party to acknowledge scientific topics when it triggers them.
>>
So Democrats say global warming exists and that Republicans are saying that it is a hoax so certain businesses can continue to make more money? Whereas Republicans are saying it is a hoax because they believe Democrats are doing it to make certain government agencies and the people involved more money? This issue is just "NO U" on repeat and everyone just insults each other, causing both sides to become increasingly defensive and aggressive until it's impossible to tell what is what?

Fucking A, man. I want to know what to think about this shit, but this is all just too much bullshit.
>>
>climatology
>hard science

pick one baka sempai
>>
>>8950518
>when you design the postwar world order so that you can project military power literally anywhere you want on the planet, print as much money as you want because you print the world reserve currency and the safest place for investment is US treasuries, and have another upcoming superpower across the ocean eager to take on a leadership role, so you elect an unhinged idiot to be President because people from the countryside were butthurt

das it mane
>>
>>8950444
>Trump has already done a great deal of damage to the American brand and it's only been a few months.

Our brand has been dead for years. The whole world thinks we're imperialists who hypocritically preach democracy while interfering in other countries domestic affairs. Fuck the rest of the world, let's see them try to get on without us.
>>
>>8950535
We were in a good position after 1991, but Bush II took a shit on it with idiotic foreign policy decisions, and Trump is making us look even worse. The US pissed away an amazing opportunity after the Soviet Union imploded.
>>
>>8949623
The Paris 'accord', which is just a framework for future discussions, is basically a joke. There's some countries that agreed to not do anything until 2030.

US already gives Willy Wonka Elon a ton of gibs to make his extremely expensive electric cars and even that is like 10x more productive than the Paris agreement to agree in the future or whatever bs it is.
>>
>>8950542
You're not wrong, but not even Obama helped our image. Just look at how Duterte told us to go fuck ourselves after Obama tried to lecture him on human rights. I'm sick of this idea that it's the US's duty to lecture other nations on human rights. If no country actually listens to us, than what's the fucking point?
>>
>>8950549
Who gives a shit about fucking Duterte? He is a nobody.

If the US seems like it will be an unreliable partner or be too unstable to perform its role in the world economy, the whole fucking house of cards could come crashing down and the US will have to pay denbts.
>>
>>8950553
> Who gives a shit about fucking Duterte
He's a smart guy and the leader of a longstanding US ally. If he tells obongo to go fuck himself, it means that the US has gone so far off the rails that it would take a miracle to fix it.
>>
>No.8950615
>Duterte
>smart
>>
>>8950636
He is. He understands how you deal with criminals and he understands how to restore order to a chaotic nation.
>>
>No.8950692
>he is
>he understands
>>
It was inevitable. Fuck it. The environment will just be more fucked and we'll just cope.
>>
>>8950692
Duterte is a murderer.
And btw, its not just me calling him a murderer, he himself called himself a murderer:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH

How the fuck can you defend this guy is beyond me
>>
>>8950780
So? In order to restore order you need to be willing to kill criminals. Liberals always whine about the rights of criminals, yet they never seem to pay attention to the rights of law abiding citizens. This is no time for soft cucks who care more for political correctness than rule of law.
>>
>>8950792
Many of the people who get murdered aren't even criminals, since they are murdered without a trial. no one is actually testing whether they committed a crime or not.

You idiot fuck, murder is worse than using drugs
>>
>>8950797
Drug addicts are criminals who fund murderers by buying drugs and often are murderers themselves. Killing them isn't a crime, it's a favor.
>>
>>8950807
If you legitimately believe killing drug addicts without a trial is acceptable, you are an hopeless psychopath.

Maybe if someone would try to murder you and then claim he saw you doing drugs, you would have changed your mind
>>
>>8949739
No. It's from Strawberry Panic you fucking pleb.
>>
>>8950780
>>8950797
>>8950810
wtf, that doesn't prove he murdered anybody

About the entire criminal underworld wants to kill Duterte in a country where people become cops for the bribes. Why would he take on such a huge risk if he was just some self-indulgent corrupt slob?
>>
>>8950823
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH

Duterte himself said he threw a guy off an helicopter to kill him.

Why would he lie and call himself a murderer when he doesn't benefit from it
>>
My metereology professor said:

1. Global warming -> Hotter ocean temps

2. Hotter Ocean temps -> More water vapor

3. More water vapor -> More cloud cover

4. More cloud cover -> Way more Sunlight reflected

Albedo temperature cools. The idea that Earth will runaway turn into Venus might be true if our orbit was the same as Venus. After all, there was a point in Earth history with 10x the CO2 in the atmosphere during the planet formation, why didn't Earth remain a "Venus"?

Our orbit is too far from the Sun to become a Venus.
>>
>>8950824
That's just talk. You should judge him by his actions. And the fact is, his actions have done more to eradicate the criminals in the Philippines than what weaker "leaders" did in the entire decade before him.
>>
>>8950825
Water vapor is a greenhouse gas. Increasing the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere would increase temperatures, not decrease them.
>>
when all being said and done.

trump is actually an insider in the elite club and you guys aren't. so he knows more than anyone debating if its a hoax or not.
if he decided to pull out entirely it means he recognized "the play"
besides, asian countries have the most manufacturing, shouldn't they sign the fucking treaty?
>>
>>8950825
>more water vapor -> more cloud cover
not true, the residence time of water vapor is not long enough for us to really know what the effect more water vapor in the atmosphere would even have
a runaway greenhouse effect is a real concern even if it doesn't mean clouds of sulfuric acid
melting sea lowers albedo increasing temperature melting more ice for example
there are many positive feedback loops like this
>>
>>8950831
My professor mainly studies clouds. That's his sthick. Beside, google it or check sci journal. There is a huge debate in climate studies about cloud cooling effect.

>When warm air rises, it expands in upper atmosphere and cools.

>But many scientists say that if warming were to increase the number or kind of cooling clouds, the current net cooling effect of clouds on the Earth's climate would probably increase, and thereby moderate, or offset, ongoing warming.

The idea that you dump CO2 in atmosphere and you turn any planet into Venus in simplistic. We have water vapor and oceans that create regions of clouds. That cloud effect may save us for atleast a century. Long enough to get Poo In Loos or Ching Changs to change their industry.
>>
>>8950839
> besides, asian countries have the most manufacturing, shouldn't they sign the fucking treaty?
They did.
The only people who didn't are Syria, which is in the middle of a civil war and is thus a bit busy, Nicaragua, which objected that the Paris accord wasn't strong enough, and now the US.
>>
(((Carbon capture industry)))
>>
File: Victoria+Peak-1_Web_2048.jpg (2MB, 1500x958px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria+Peak-1_Web_2048.jpg
2MB, 1500x958px
>>8950845
All the poor countries signed up because its free money for them.

Read it yourself. I thought it was mutual treaty, but all it does is force Western nations to donate to "poor" countries like that really poor country of China. That poor poor backwater.
>>
>>8950851
> force
It doesn't force people to do anything, nor is it even a treaty, which is why it didn't require Senate ratification.
>>
>No.8950829
>judge him by his actions
Talking is an action.

Also
>falling for the 1488d chessmeister personality cult meme.
>>
>>8950829
>Duterte himself said that he murdered a person, but it's just talk so it doesn't matter XD

Are you for real?
>>
>>8950839
Good job with that argument from authority. Never question your leaders right? After all they are all knowing, all powerful, benevolent Gods, not mere mortals like ourselves.
>>
paris isn't really about climate change. it is a giant socialist economic plan. gibe welfare to brown countries. leave china, and their cheap consumer goods and huge consumer market for foreign goods alone. make evil white capitalists pay for feel good projects and for brown people. allowing brown people to claim climate refugee status and move into the West.

a real climate accord would have plans for massive geo engineering projects. would have demanded china change the most and the fastest. set up trade deals so developed countries can sell clean energy products to developing nations in exchange for money or commodities.
>>
File: 1461915918425.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461915918425.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>8950875
That is just not true.

The agreement is about reducing carbon emissions and moving towards green energy. it has nothing to do with socialism or capitalism. every single western capitalist government is signed on the agreement, genius
>>
>>8950875
A real treaty is blanket ban on Coal for ALL nations.

This is like SALT Treaty in Cold War for USA to donate all its money to USSR to prevent WW3....
>>
>>8950875
>socialist
Do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>8950888
It means transfer of wealth from the productive to the unproductive. In this case, from rich western countries to shitskins.
>>
>>8950888
government control of economy.

which paris does by having rich western nations pay to develop clean energy in poor countries.
>>
>>8950899
That's not what socialism means, that's just right-wing talking points.

Capitalism is a competition. and in a competition there are always people who lose the competition. but the thing is, that people who lose the competition in life might literally die or starve. socialism is about helping the people who need help.

Btw, your entire society is built on productive people who barely make enough money to feed their family. just letting ya know. and while they work hard, Paris Hilton does nothing and gets anything she wants
>>
>>8950899
>>8950908
Socialism: a political and economic theory of social organization that advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.
Sounds nothing like what you're describing.
>>
>>8949978

But Ted Cruz did steal the election. He coordinated with CNN to push the rumor that Ben Carson dropped out of the race and robocalled his campaign managers to aggressively go after Ben Carson voters. The result? Trump goes from 1st to 2nd place, Carson goes from 2nd to 3rd, and Cruz goes from 3rd to 1st place in a close race. This is all well documented and the timeline of events is damning for the Cruz campaign. Ted Cruz is an absolute scumbag, and I'm almost certain that's why Ben Carson chose to throw his support behind Donald Trump instead of Ted Cruz, despite sharing more political beliefs in common with Ted Cruz as a religious conservative.
>>
>>8950034

Trump was already a billionaire by the time he inherited... $50 million from his dad's death in 1997. Stop posting bullshit.
>>
>>8950930
Kinda like how people in /pol/ used bots to spread false information in twitter and facebook, claiming you can vote via SMS?

Pic related, this is one of the fake posters /pol/ was spreading
>>
>>8950076

Paris Hilton is actually pretty smart as far as businesswomen go these days.
>>
>>8950209

He was already a billionaire by the time his father passed away and left him $50 million in inheritance. Your low IQ can't even handle the most obvious details. Why should I read any further into your vitriolic whining?
>>
>>8950076
>Paris Hilton
she's actually smart as fuck. her whole persona is a facade she constructed for marketing purposes.
>>
>>8950884

What do you think these countries agreed to do? Donate billions of dollars into a fund for poor nations. Read the deal you fucking retard.
>>
>>8950948
A part of the agreement is helping poor countries use green energy instead of fossil fuel. that is correct.

Helping poor countries is so immoral amiright XD you always gotta smash those poor countries to the ground :3 :3 :3
>>
>>8950935

Very few people, if anybody, did that. A few trolls on 4chan is not comparable to a major news network and a presidential campaign colluding with each other to lie to voters on the ground.
>>
File: 1486650633056.jpg (90KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1486650633056.jpg
90KB, 500x340px
>>8950948
I really wonder who convinced you helping poor countries is a bad thing.

Honestly, being a republican isn't about being conservative anymore. its about being a dick
>>
>>8950951

Since when has foreign aid done anything but serve as a bank account for dictators?
>>
>>8950952
>very few people

Buddy they literally used bots to spread this.
/pol/ was engaging in illegal activity during the election to defraud voters. this is well known to anyone who visited it during the election
>>
File: Tadder4.jpg (336KB, 1402x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Tadder4.jpg
336KB, 1402x1288px
>>8950935
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8950956

Hurr durr send over your money so it can get siphoned by corrupt strongmen and never get used for its purpose or you're a terrible person who will rot in hell hurr durr

You people are so fucking gullible.
>>
File: imrs.png (230KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
230KB, 480x372px
>>8950952
>>8950961
More of /pol/ trying to illegally defraud voters
>>8950962
>>
File: text-vote-spanish.png (293KB, 587x366px) Image search: [Google]
text-vote-spanish.png
293KB, 587x366px
>>8950962
It's not hilarious. its criminal and fraudulent.
>>
>>8950961

I was a /pol/ack back then. I didn't see any threads about it. You're basically making up garbage as you go. There is concrete proof of Cruz's electioneering, and I am 100% certain that it was far greater in impact than a few /pol/ trolls (whose evidence of existence has yet to be shown).
>>
>>8950970
There were many threads about this, i dunno how you missed them.

the /cfg/ thread was actively teaching people how to use bots in twitter and facebook to spread this kind of things
>>
>>8949623
The point of no return was crossed years ago under Obama. Any action now is symbolic and makes no sense
>>
>>8950961
>>8950966
>>8950969

>accounts with ayn rand and MAGA hat profile pictures tweet pictures to their neo Nazi followers from TRS

>this supposedly influenced the election since all of those TRS-browsing users wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1433894022481.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433894022481.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>8950975
The problem with global warming is not just the fact its warming, but its the rate at which it's warming.

If we can slow it down, it will be much less catastrophic. it will also allow us to maybe deploy technologies that absorb atmospheric CO2
>>
>>8950939
> He was already a billionaire by the time his father passed away
He became a billionaire because he could walk into any bank in New York and they'd say "Oh, you're Fred Trump's son. Here, have 40 million dollars in construction loans." His father had built up a real estate empire and a strong reputation, and he was able to trade on that to get buy in on any of his projects.

He got rich on a name. His father's name. He then added to that wealth through fraud, bribery, and simply refusing to pay people for the work they did.
>>
>>8950979
a little catastrophe never hurt anyone
>>
>>8950976
I just gave you a bunch of examples i found in google.

But they have an army of thousands of bots to spread this kind of things, buddy. /pol/tards aren't scared engaging in criminal activity because they have no morals
>>
>>8950956
because those countries aren't poor.
when you see TV shows about africa they only show you the tribes and the desolate land. they never show you the big city and metro's.
india, the place where people shit and drive scooters - is a nuclear superpower and is a leader in export & IT.
middle east? in the emirates and around you have cities that look like some kind of cyberpunk bullshit. iran and other middle eastern countries are out of the dark long time ago. north africa? morrocco and aljeria are not too shabby either.
>>
>>8950966
>>8950969
Kek if anyone fell for that then they don't deserve to vote. /pol/ did the country a service weeding out the people who were so stupid that they never should have been allowed to vote in the first place.
>>
>>8950985
>Hurr durr i pretend there aren't poor countries in the world who actually do need help

>I'm going to pretend that the agreement is just about helping the arab emirates XD
>>
>>8950986
There are shockingly stupid people living in the US. i wouldn't be surprised if someone fell for this, but i agree they would probably be too few to have a significant effect

Aniway, engaging in illegal fraud is not okay
>>
>>8950989
>who actually do need help
Go volunteer to get beheaded in the mid east or africa
Why should the government be taking our tax money to send to the third world, while giving our country away to foreigners because immigration is also seen as a charity service?
>>
File: thinking nigger.jpg (19KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
thinking nigger.jpg
19KB, 358x392px
>>8950961
So how bout all those states Hillary stole from Bernie, that was not fraud?

And Bernie would have won the general.

If some folks on /pol/ broke the law catch them, throw them in the slammer I don't give a fuck. It's still fucking hilarious and anyone who fell for it deserves to be euthanized anyhow. #bringbackpolltests
>>
>>8950983

>a few pictures of neo Nazis tweeting the pictures to their followers changed the results of the election... honest!

Yeah I'm sure they really wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton. Dumbass.
>>
>>8950998
1. You are straw-manning the shit out of the argument.

2. Your retarded fear-mongering is retarded because volunteers in africa aren't getting beheaded you idiot.

Some regions there have terror cells though so it's true it can be dangerous. but its not just dangerous to volunteers, its dangerous to the african civilians as well
>>
>>8950989
that's not the point.
yes there is alot of poverty in the world. but the united states can't afford it. they can't afford either aid or security, they can't afford military conquests anymore. this is outdated thinking. those (((shitskin))) countries have the money and the resources to feed the planet
>>
>>8950992
> Aniway, engaging in illegal fraud is not okay
The dims were already doing that, so why should we fight with our hands tied behind our backs?
>>
>>8951002
What Hillary did to Bernie was terrible, that is absolutely correct. never claimed Hillary was good, she isn't.

But she wouldn't have been as catastrophic as Trump.

Btw, in some republican states, republicans closed ballots in black areas to try and reduce the black turnout because they mostly vote democrat. just letting you know both parties are fraudulent hacks
>>
>>8951009
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-us-military-spends-its-billions-2015-8
>>
>>8951008
EVERYTHING the third worlders have is from whites, literally everything has been invented by us
So the idea we owe them something is pure fucking lunacy

Places like Africa were far better off before you liberals started trying to "help" them, too
>>
>>8951011
So it changes from claiming it never happened and claiming there's no proof, to admitting it did happen but claiming the opponent did it first while providing no proof. The mental gymnastics you must have gone through to change tones so quickly must be impressive.
>>
>>8949623
>yfw you realize that the biggest impediment to stopping climate change and ocean acidification is the leftists and greens because of their irrational anti-science position regarding nuclear power
>>
File: Africa-tax-evasion.jpg (140KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
Africa-tax-evasion.jpg
140KB, 500x353px
>>8951020
I really wonder who taught you to demonize the poor
>>
File: You have to go back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>8951008
> reddit spacing
>>
>>8951031
Ironic since redditors in r/thedonald are the biggest Trump supporters

about half of /pol/ hardly supports Trump anymore since they realized he is a neo-con in bed with the saudis
>>
>>8951024

It didn't happen and there is no proof. Unless you're trying to push the idea that neonazis wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton, which im all down for supporting.
>>
>>8951020
its not that you owe them. they don't even need it.
those dictatorships are sitting on a large pile of money

>>8951029
that's their government fault
if africans came to america and started to chop wood, you know how many organizations would have their ass?
>>
>>8950713
>we'll just cope.

Yeah, by dying.

I'd rather people die now to save what's left of the environment.
>>
>>8951037
>A person from the richest country on earth is trying to demonize the poorest countries on earth
>>
>>8951026
I wonder why we're still using fossil fuels if those gosh darned leftists and greens really run things?
>>
>>8950899
>In this case, from rich western countries to shitskins.

Or from rich parents to their children...
>>
>>8950454
You are a short-sighted fool, a bully, and an idiot.
>>
>>8951037
>if africans came to america and started to chop wood, you know how many organizations would have their ass?

What if white people came to America to chop wood? Or hunt bison. Or mine gold.
>>
>>8951040
Because rich countries just got rich by magic
And poor countries aren't filled with human refuse?
>>
>>8951029
This is how literal retarded liberals actually think about economics
Africans didn't have the wheel or written language before whitey arrived

But we're just "taking" from them..

Meanwhile it was a hopeful place before leftist backed communists uprisings ruined it
>>
>>8950931
Citations please.

Oh wait, you don't have any, because no one fucking knows how much he's worth, because Trump hasn't actually released shit. He might be worth billions, or he might have a negative net wealth. No one knows.
>>
>>8951053
>strawman
>>
File: img.jpg (176KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
176KB, 640x359px
>>8951016
I think Hillary was itching something fierce for war with Russia over Syria. Had she won we could have been WWIII by now.

She was fucking selling weapons to the Libyan terrorists to oust Gaddafi and then was paying to ship them off to Syria to arm ISIS. Trump may be half retarded but at least he's not demonspawn.

I was a Bernie supporter and I voted for Trump because fuck that whore. She fucking had Seth Rich murdered in the hospital by an abortion spokse persion after her thugs failed to do the job on the streets all because he was blowing the whistle about the DNC fucking defrauding Bernie out of the primary. I hope she dies and Chelsea dies and her hole lineage goes extinct. I hope they lock her the fuck up, will she still have a secret service detale in prison?
>>
>>8951053
>Africans didn't have the wheel or written language before whitey arrived

Yeah I bet all the people who died as a result of colonization were glad to have those things
>>
>>8951055
>commerce is theft

this is LITERALLY a communist view of the world
>>
>>8950875
>a real climate accord would have plans for massive geo engineering projects. would have demanded china change the most and the fastest. set up trade deals so developed countries can sell clean energy products to developing nations in exchange for money or commodities.
You might as well include a hyperdrive for extrasolar colonization because it'll never happen.
>>
>>8951056
>Had she won we could have been WWIII by now.

kek

it's hilarious how far this literal russian propaganda has come
>>
>>8951043
Not sure if sarcastic. My point is that nuclear is the only realistic solution to global warming and ocean acidification.
>>
>>8951060
>strawman yet again
>>
>>8951058
Oh tell me more about how evil colonization was! Left them with health care, government, technology, laws, endless billions in assets, infrastructure, wow!
>>
>>8951053
Communism: a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.
Again, you should really consider reading a book or two before using words you don't understand. It just makes your whole argument look poorly thought out.
>>
>>8951068
No it didn't. What revisionism nonsense are peddling?
>>
>>8950829
better that a 100 criminals go free than 1 person be unjustly sentenced. mob justice and indiscriminant killing of drug users is not moral nor pragmatic.
>>
>>8951068
>Left them with health care, government, technology, laws, endless billions in assets, infrastructure, wow!

Yeah I'm sure they're happier now they live in slums
>>
>>8951075
>mob justice and indiscriminant killing of drug users is not moral nor pragmatic.
No, but it satisfies that primitive itch.
>>
>>8951065
And my point is the people in charge (neither leftists nor greens, hint: we're in a capitalist society) decide what happens, and THEY say no nuclear. Don't blame victims for the actions of those committing crimes.
>>
>>8951075
Killing drug users is absolutely pragmatic. Sure, it's harsh, but this way they aren't a drain on the society anymore. There comes a time when a nation needs to shed its dead weight. We can't afford to have so many people trying to ride in the cart, you need most of the people to pull it.
>>
>>8951082
Right now, new leadership in France, elected in large part by the anti-science green movement, is promising to shut down perfectly good reactors, and follow the idiocy of Germany. South Korea too. The big 2 strongholds of successful nuclear power, (plus China, Russia, and India). They're victims, but they're also the ones causing it.
>>
>>8951085
Kill yourself. No really, die in a fire. I'm a survivor of near third degree burns, and I know what it means to die in a fire.
>>
>>8951082
They say no to nuclear in order to pander to the leftists, greens, and hippies who think that nuclear power is "killing mother earth."

Also
> people in charge
> not leftists
Where the fuck have you been for the last 30 years?
>>
>>8951075
That only works in a homogenous white western society where crime rates are extremely low, its also stupid virtue signalling.

It does NOT work in a third world society, like the Pinoyland

The rapid decline of the west proves the idiocy of all our values/morals anyways.
>>
>>8951049
they would be arrested
>>8951040
america is not rich, only conventionally
>>
don't confuse getting out of the Paris agreement with climate change denial.

these opportunists are counting on warming making Arctic oil exploration and extraction easier. That's why Mobil/Exxon hid 40 years worth of study that showed greater warming near both poles.

All they care about are short-term profits. If the stream dies out they go onto something else, as they always have.
>>
>>8951095
Did I just wake up in bizzaro world where the means of production are owned by workers? Does the investor class not decide everything that happens for the entire population anymore?
>>
>>8951102
No, but the green movement has been amazingly successful in electing governments in the US and Europe that have passed regulations that have dismantled nuclear power.

People can affect the economy by voting too.
>>
File: zm-zoomin-1-1.jpg (18KB, 545x370px) Image search: [Google]
zm-zoomin-1-1.jpg
18KB, 545x370px
>>8951072
>revisionist
Funny way of saying "honest"

>>8951078
Better than living like animals.
>>
>>8951097
>That only works in a homogenous white western society where crime rates are extremely low
>It does NOT work in a third world society, like the Pinoyland
(citation needed)
>The rapid decline of the west proves the idiocy of all our values/morals anyways.
>also stupid virtue signalling.
>>
Mythbusters doing an experiment testing if CO2 has greenhouse properties.

Spoiler: they prove that it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I
>>
>>8951102
The investor class are leftists. Look at the centers of the financial world, big cities like New York. They're overwhelmingly leftist. The investor class is made up of intensely hypocritical limousine liberals who talk and talk and talk about the worker, when really all they want to do is keep them enslaved through welfare. Look at every company in the country rushing to show how progressive they are, constantly bragging about their "diversity" and how they're "making the world a better place."
>>
>>8951112
I hope seeing this experiment right in front of their eyes is enough to BTFO climate science deniers in this thread
>>
>>8951109
>(citation needed)

The citation being that the Pinoys elected & massively support a guy who brags about throwing drug dealers out of helicopters
Don't try to sit here and pretend you know whats its like in fucking third world countries.

What we do doesn't even work for us, why would it work for them?
>>
>>8951104
How does that work exactly? Does the green party vote for using fossil fuels? Can you tell me what private businesses stand to gain from nuclear energy? Nuclear is a source of energy demanding regulations so exteme that it would be easier for private industry to just use fossil fuels. If our best interests were in consideration the government would have switched ages ago.
>>
File: 321321132.png (83KB, 724x887px) Image search: [Google]
321321132.png
83KB, 724x887px
>>8951109
>>
>>8951108
>Funny way of saying "honest"
If by "honest" you meant "lies", then yes.
>>
If the Paris Accord was about actually saving Earth, wouldn't they be willing to renegotiate? They aren't, and it never was.
>>
>>8951120
>Does the green party vote for using fossil fuels?

In practical effect, yes. The choices are nuclear or fossil fuels. Greens hate fossil fuels, but they hate nuclear more, and the consequence of electing greens is a massive increase in the use of dirty coal, such as what we see in Germany, and increased electricity prices, such as we see in Germany and Australia, and increasing instability of the grid and black-outs, such as we see in Germany and especially Australia.
>>
>>8951113
Liberal is not a synonym for leftist. Check out leftypol for some insight into why you think they are the same.
>>
>>8951120
> Nuclear is a source of energy demanding regulations so exteme that it would be easier for private industry to just use fossil fuels.
This is a lie peddled by hippies who have spent so long repeating it that everyone just takes it for granted.

NO. Nuclear energy is FAR SAFER than fossil fuels. Look at the number of deaths for the amount of power generated. Nuclear is safer than pretty much any other form of power, far more so than shit like solar or wind that barely even generate any power in the first place.
>>
>>8951126
Also, a consequence of voting green is an increase in CO2 emissions, due to the increased use of coal and decreased use of nuclear.
>>
>>8951128
>Check out leftypol
I'd rather step into a radioactive nightmare and get literal cancer.
>>
>>8951126
Greens aren't in power in either Germany or Australia. In both cases, the nation's more conservative party is currently in power.
>>
>>8951125
There is no point in renegotiation here.

It's either you commit to reduce coal emissions, or you don't
>>
File: stone-tools-infographic-5-20-15.jpg (2MB, 2428x1947px) Image search: [Google]
stone-tools-infographic-5-20-15.jpg
2MB, 2428x1947px
>>8951124
Show me their "advanced tech" then, tough guy.
>>
>>8951132
Look into some research papers on how nuclear plants are run and tell me it takes less expertise and precautions to run compared to drilling a hole in the ground and burning what you find.
>>
>>8951143
You're the one claiming colonialism gave them fire, not me.
>>
>>8951141
Except there's the issue of the billions of gibs that the US was expected to pay under the Paris treaty. That definitely can be renegotiated. The fact that they don't just goes to show that it was never about climate change, it was always about transferring wealth from the US to China.
>>
>>8951137
Their energy policies are quite green. The greens are in charge of the energy policy. Come on. Especially for Germany, this shouldn't be controversial at all. Do you even know anything about Energiewende?

>>8951144
Look at the historical record, where practically no one has ever died from nuclear power. You're an idiot. Everything that you think you know about nuclear power is wrong.
>>
>>8951147
You are fucking delusional.

1. Trump is not willing to agree to the core principle of the agreement: reducing coal emissions. there is no point to renegotiate with him when he wants to expand coal and oil production

2. China is committed to the agreement even after the US left it, this completely debunks your idiotic claim
>>
>>8951148
I'm more familiar with Australia, and I can tell you there is absolutely nothing green about our energy policy. It's hilariously subservient to the coal industry, environmental concerns aren't even considered.

When it comes to political power, greens have nothing on industry.
>>
>>8951151

>climatecuck bootyblasted because his precious accord just got btfo

2/10 of one per-cent faglord
>>
>>8951144
KYS. It is far safer and requires far less regulation, the only reason it is so heavily regulated is because the left is in the pocket of the Saudis.
>>
File: hat.png (171KB, 513x504px) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
171KB, 513x504px
>>8951155
You willing to let humanity rush towards a catastrophic event just to temporarily enrich the oil and coal industry

I really wonder who is the real cuck here
>>
>>8951151
China is committed because they don't have to do anything and they get free money from gullible as fuck westerners.
>>
>>8951153
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_Australia

> Solar power in Australia is a growing industry. As of April 2017, Australia had over 5,920 megawatts (MW) of installed photovoltaic (PV) solar power,[1] of which 771 MW were installed in the preceding 12 months. In addition, 22 solar PV projects with a combined installed capacity of 1,922 MW are either under construction, constructed or will start construction in 2017 having reached financial closure.[2]

> PV contributed to 2.4% of the country's electrical energy for 2014-2015.[3]

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/why-south-australias-blackouts-are-a-problem-for-us-all/news-story/bc3bbc8be17d80844bc05ab7f5760d56

> South Australia’s electricity grid, which relies on renewables for 40 per cent of its power, has been called a “basket case” after yet another blackout on Wednesday night. With many other states introducing ambitious renewable energy targets, there are warnings the same problems could soon spread to the rest of Australia.

> Residents have been furious over the blackout due to “load shedding”, which plunged 90,000 properties into darkness on Wednesday night, at the end of a 42C day.
>>
>>8951147
>Except there's the issue of the billions of gibs that the US was expected to pay under the Paris treaty.
How else are you going to expect poor and undeveloped countries from cutting down rainforests and polluting? Magic?
>The fact that they don't just goes to show that it was never about climate change, it was always about transferring wealth from the US to China.
Yeah, you're unbiased.
>>
>>8951158
Better than enriching a bunch of chinks and loos.
>>
>>8951148
The only reason nuclear energy seems safe is because of the regulations put in place to make it that way. You'll never see big corporations lobbying for it because they can't profit as easily as with fossil fuels. If you think our interests are kept in mind for stuff like this rather than money then why do bullshit like intellectual property laws and copyright exist?
>>
>>8951165
>I'm wrong, but let me meme to save face
Donald get off the internet
>>
>>8951160
Your straw-man argument still contains the claim China is going to get paid.

The reality is that almost all of the financial help is directed towards third world countries, not china, you fucking idiot.

China is one of the most committed nations right now to invest in green energy
>>
>>8951162
Don't see how that proves that greens have power in Australia and are apparently controlling our energy policies despite the fact that they don't control the government.
>>
>>8951160
Anon, this is a board of science and facts - >>>/lit/ is for fiction.
>>
>>8951166
Dude. As little as 50 people might have died from Chernobyl, or maybe 300 on the high side, and that's from one of the worst accidents imaginable. Fukushima, no one has died yet (AFAIK), and it's likely that no one will die (except for maybe some workers who went on site to clean up in the immediate aftermath).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banqiao_Dam
> 171,000 deaths and 11 million displaced

This is nowhere close. You don't know what you're talking about. You've been told lies about the danger of nuclear power.
>>
>>8951171
And yet parts of the country somehow reached 40% renewables. That's insane. That's green policy in action. It's no surprise about the recent power outages, and it's not worse only because the rest of the country with coal can bail them out. It's only going to get worse with higher penetrations of unreliable solar and wind.
>>
>>8951166
Regulations haven't made energy any safer. The oil industry is also regulated to hell and back, but that does absolutely nothing to help safety. Government regulations are really about big businesses keeping out little businesses with massive costs to comply to regulation. Similarly, regulations don't make nuclear power safer. It is already the safest form of energy. Regulations are there just to make it impossible to start using nuclear power.
>>
File: FdzSOzFL.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FdzSOzFL.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>8951160
And btw, the provision about giving aids to poor countries is not a binding provision.

You can disagree with this provision and still be in the agreement. the people who crafted it made it THIS flexible yet trump still pulled out of it
>>
>>8951158
>You willing to let humanity rush towards a catastrophic event just to temporarily enrich the oil and coal industry

You're not in any moral position you lefty shitstain. If you support immigration, if you don't care about the explosive population growth of Africa, if you deny IQ, you don't care about the future of humanity.

You don't understand the science behind it before you decide to preach "muh doom muh humanity muh rich people" narrative that your kind stick too.

Let me tell you a secret that most climate change believers don't tell you. They don't tell you that it's unstoppable, and the effects of the next 100 years are already sealed. You think humanity is gonna be fucking doomed because a bunch of low laying land and islands are gonna get flooded? You're fucking stupid, the entire fertile plains of the middle east have been wiped out and humanity hasn't disappeared. Yet you support an accord that won't change a fucking thing? The only way to stop "climate change" is to stop every developing country from industrializing.
>>
>>8951188
>The only way to stop "climate change" is to stop every developing country from industrializing.
Or, nuclear power. That too.
>>
>>8951166
KYS. Nuclear doesn't need regulation, that is a load of hippie horseshit that was invented to scare people.
>>
>>8951180
I'm not arguing that few have died compared to the amount of energy it has produced. It's the one form of energy that has been regulated like fucking crazy because of how dangerous it is unchecked. What I am arguing against is the reason it has been outlawed in countries where it has been proven successful. The government doesn't listen to the minority of uninformed environuts out of fucking nowhere. There was a profit motive in doing so.
>>
>>8951196
Be reasonable. It needs some regulation, but not the stifling pseudo-science regulation that most western countries have now.
>>
>>8951196
Now you're trying too hard.
>>
>>8951194
Then we'll need to kill off all the left anyway, since they'll always try to block nuclear power.
>>
>>8951188
The problem with climate change is not just that it's happening, its the rate at which its happening. but i guess you fail to realize that.

And btw, your first argument of "if you support immigration you don't care about the future of humanity XD" is fucking retarded.

Now let ME tell you a little secret: trying to force a demographic change on your own country is something nazi germany tried to do before. and we all know how that turned out.

So spare me your retarded arguments
>>
>>8951184
The SA blackouts weren't caused by renewables, they were caused by incompetent management.
>>
>>8951188
>You don't understand the science behind it before you decide to preach
The irony is staggering
>>
>>8951198
> It needs some regulation
Like what? Name a regulation that actually does any good that a sensible person wouldn't already do.

Government regulation is not about safety. It never has been. It's about putting up barriers to entry in order to eliminate competition.
>>
>>8951197
>The government doesn't listen to the minority of uninformed environuts out of fucking nowhere. There was a profit motive in doing so.
The answer is "both". I argue that fossil fuel interests have successfully co-opted the environmentalists so that they can gain profits at the cost of the environment.

>>8951203
Keep telling yourself that. It won't keep the power on though.
>>
>>8951206
>Name a regulation that actually does any good that a sensible person wouldn't already do.
Tragedy of the commons
>>
>>8951206
How about having the ability to power your coolant pumps even in the event of a common natural disaster? Apparently the Japanese didn't do that.
>>
>>8951202
The hell are you talking about
The Federal government has changed the USA from being 90% white to 50% white today
Cities like New York used to be all white not long ago, now they are 15% white at best
>>
>>8951211
A modern design wouldn't need coolant pumping at all
>>
File: Dog.jpg (28KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
28KB, 397x600px
>>8951212
If your goal is to make the US 99% white, immigration would do almost nothing to achieve that goal.

You would have to either deport all minorities or kill all minorities, both of which will be detrimental to society and the absolute destruction of everything that makes the western world great.

Now, again, please spare me your retarded arguments. try to think about the consequences of your ideas before you speak
>>
>>8951211
> Apparently the Japanese didn't do that.
First off, they did. The problem was just that the plant was hit by both an incredibly powerful earthquake AND an incredibly powerful tsunami back to back. That's such an extreme case that if you had told any reasonable person to prepare for it, they would have just laughed at you.

Second, pretty much nothing bad actually happened as a result. No one died, the area is safe again. It was a non-issue played up by the media to scare people, nothing more.
>>
>>8951212
>I don't understand economics the post
>>
>>8951202
> trying to force a demographic change on your own country is something nazi germany tried to do before.

Godwin's law. If you have to resort to Hitler comparisons, you have lost.
>>
>>8951202
do you seriously think that 70 years of industrialization fucked the earth for good?
>>
>>8951219
But Japan is an island nation, it's only reasonable that an earthquake and/or volcanic eruption is accompanied by tsunamis.

Asians are dumb drones.
>>
>>8951219
>incredibly powerful earthquake AND an incredibly powerful tsunami back to back
The two events are linked. One is known to precede the other.
>>
>>8951223
Not if you're directly advocating the Nazi platform.
>>
>>8949631
>Climate Change shouldn't even have been a political issue.
Which is why you want politicians to sign treaties and agreements to fight climate change, right?
>>
>>8951236
>How do governments work?
>>
>>8951223
Fine, pick any other race based genocide of your choosing. I hear Stalin wanted to make his country void of kulaks, you don't want to be a spooky commie do you?
>>
>>8951235
?
Our countries are engaging in active dysgenics and genocide of the native peoples of our countries
This is ongoing, blatant, openly talked about.

So the only "nazi" in this argument is you.
>>
>>8951242
The native Americans are experiencing still?
>>
>>8951229
See >>8951206
> that a sensible person wouldn't already do.
Japs don't count.
>>
>>8951249
I personally evicted this Kiowa family myself and took their McMansion and set fire to their flower garden.
>>
>>8950970
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96307962/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96498345/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97694642/
Here's the threads. This is only counting ones where >>8950935 picture was the opening post, it does not count ones where other pictures were used for the post or where the post was made partway through a different thread.
>>
>>8951242
Can you provide evidence of a huge orchestration of people being killed or sterilized based on being native born? That sounds bizzare.
>>
>>8951249
>if you object the replacement of whites you must believe in original sin
>>
>>8951230
So what? Doesn't mean that regulation would have done a damn thing about it. You think regulations are based on knowledge? Don't be naive, they're based on power. Regulations are there to impose costs in order to secure control of a market for the regulator's buddies. Known events don't matter to them.
>>
>>8951263
Whatever the fuck that mumbo jumbo meant. This is a science board you know that right?
>>
>>8951249
How many "native american" founding fathers were there? Oh right
They weren't even citizens

Because they aren't of our Nation, of our People.
>>
>>8951271
why do leftists mention the indians? they are already gone, its close for debate
>>
>>8951256
The funny thing is that /pol/ did so much shit that the lack of action taken by Hiro only furthers the theory that 4chan as a whole is a massive honeypot.

I mean anyone who remembers the glory days of /b/ knows it, but damn.
>>
>>8951271
Whats not to understand? When foreigners take over our cities/states and start tearing down our history, is that not replacement?

Rapidly dropping world IQ is a fact, rapidly dropping IQ's in America & Europe & Canada are also facts

There are massive trillion dollar wealth transfers from whites to non-whites every single year, they breed on our dime.
>>
>>8951275
You sound like a cult member right now, it's pretty funny.
>>
>>8951275
>Because they aren't of our Nation, of our People.
Statistically, neither are you. Relatively few Americans would satisfy your ethnic purity test to claim English heritage.
>>
>>8951276
I assure you, the native peoples are not extinct. My bank account at their firewater gambling dens proves it.
>>
>>8951278
Genocide:the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Not genocide.
>There are massive trillion dollar wealth transfers from whites to non-whites every single year, they breed on our dime.
Yes hello where is d proofs?
>>
>>8951279
This is how everyone besides the brainwashed white leftists thinks.
Literally the whole world operates on concepts like Nations based on blood, nation-states, valuing homogenous communities, and so on.

Even today the leftists in the west who would deny our existance vocally approve of blacks genociding minorities in their countries.
>>
>>8949956
Additional points for using one model that was not derived by data-fitting.
Additional points for the model quantizing CO2 and human contribution.
Additional points for that model making accurate predictions for more than 5 years.
>>
>>8951278
>Rapidly dropping world IQ is a fact, rapidly dropping IQ's in America & Europe & Canada are also facts
Yes we know, we're talking to you right now.
>>
>>8951286
It's still genocide even if its done slowly & "Peacefully"(aka with the supposedly legitimate authority of the state or small scale criminal violence)

>>8951290
What else is there to say? You blather about largely fictional dooms like global warming, while denying real issues.
Then you wonder why there are such gaping ideological divides.
>>
>>8951288
>Even today the leftists in the west who would deny our existance vocally approve of blacks genociding minorities in their countries.
Sounds like a bunch of liberals to me. You sure you aren't mixing up the two again?
>Literally the whole world operates on concepts like Nations based on blood, nation-states, valuing homogenous communities, and so on.
Thanks for acting like leftists aren't part of this world. So are we Gods or angels or what exactly? Sounds fun.
>>
>>8951294
There's no way you can be sincere.
>>
>>8951298
>Thanks for acting like leftists aren't part of this world.

You are nutters who live in bubbles that slowly disentegrate around you
Like in these euro countries that haave had 1.2 fertility for decades now, eventually the whole system will crash

But for today, the boomers have mostly not retired yet

>>8951300
I am 100% sincere, every non-white ethnicity engages in normal nationalist thinking that would be totally alien in the modern west.

It wasn't long ago that the west as well engaged in regular pro-white thinking. After all, it wasn't "tolerance" or "multi-culturalism" that built western civilization.
>>
>>8951294
>It's still genocide even if its done slowly & "Peacefully"(aka with the supposedly legitimate authority of the state or small scale criminal violence)
So take whoever it is doing genocide to you to court. You sound like you've thought this through enough to hold up to the law. I'm sure they'll take you seriously when you tell them someone is plotting to murder you.
>>
>>8951303
>I am 100% sincere, every non-white ethnicity engages in normal nationalist thinking that would be totally alien in the modern west.
>It wasn't long ago that the west as well engaged in regular pro-white thinking. After all, it wasn't "tolerance" or "multi-culturalism" that built western civilization.
How do you feed and dress yourself every day?
>>
>>8951303
Sure anon, Nazi Germany is what helped building the west.

Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>8951303
The west is less excited about nationalism because it nearly tore the west apart. Two world wars caused by intense nationalism left millions dead and much of Europe in ruins.
>>
>>8951310
Nationalism does nothing but teach people to hate others they never even met and be proud of things they have never personally done
>>
>>8951304
The courts are a big part of the problem, where one leftist in a position of authority can just issue rulings

>>8951307
Lebanon goes from a christian country to a muslim ruled & populated country, what do you call that, other than genocide?

>>8951313
>My high school english teacher told me this, its so true! dumpdrumpf!
>>
>>8951314
1. You define any significant demographic change as "genocide", but that is not the definition of genocide.

2. Look at nationalists. they are proud over things like "look XD my skin color is just like the people around me. i am so proud XD" and "ooohh look at this! this flag is a symbol of this geographical place. im so proud of it!". its honestly pathetic and retarded
>>
>>8951314
>Lebanon goes from a christian country to a muslim ruled & populated country, what do you call that, other than genocide?
A deflection to a sincere question.
>>
>>8951314
Are the japanese genociding themselves then? they have the lowest birth rate in the world

Just asking
>>
>>8951314
There you go using the word left again. We are in CAPITALISM. And pretty heavy capitalism at that. Capitalism is right wing. Socialism is left wing. Socialism is pretty fucking weak these days, just ask your buddies on /pol/ how many times socialism has failed if you don't believe me.
>>
>>8951314
>The courts are a big part of the problem, where one leftist in a position of authority can just issue rulings
Yes, how dare the law interfere with your childish tantrum? Those fiends.

>>8951316
>2. Look at nationalists. they are proud over things like "look XD my skin color is just like the people around me. i am so proud XD" and "ooohh look at this! this flag is a symbol of this geographical place. im so proud of it!". its honestly pathetic and retarded
"White pride" is a movement for mongrels who never met their fathers and have no idea where they come from. The whole concept is absurd.
>>
File: polbtfo.png (20KB, 609x416px) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
20KB, 609x416px
>>8951323
The 10 happiest nations in the world all have a system of social democracy, which combines socialism with a capitalistic economy.

This is the current common left wing position, and not only that it works, it works the best out of all the systems that have been tested
>>
>>8951318
My mother feeds & dresses me

>>8951316
When it is organized, when the goal of the agenda is spoken out loud, yes it is genocide.
Yes it does fill all the specifics of genocide, which is not defined by killings.
Yes large scale sterilization IS happening in the west.

Obviously you don't understand nationalism, and want to frame having some sort of identity as an evil thing
The world has always worked in terms of peoples, not individuals.
>>
>>8951314
>Lebanon goes from a christian country to a muslim ruled & populated country, what do you call that, other than genocide?
A change in culture?
>>
>>8951329
Thats not true, it is the demographics of these countries, not the systems of government, that make them "happiest"
>>
>>8951331
>My mother feeds & dresses me
But how are you reading our words? Do you use the text to speech functions like blind people?
>>
>>8951331
First of all, who the fuck said identity is an "evil thing"? why are you using a strawman? do you think people who are against nationalism have no identity? please, just read your own arguments before posting them, it will help you look less stupid.

Second of all, just having demographic changes are not genocide. end of fucking discussion. by your own logic the japanese are under a genocide too because they have the lowest birth rate
>>
>>8951334
Canada and Sweden are multicultural and they are in the top 10 happiest countries. (sweden accepted the most refugees compared to the size of their country, and canda is just multicultural as fuck with tons of asian people too)

The shared thing in those countries is not ethnicity, but economic model
>>
>>8951338
JAPAN IS NOT HAVING DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES IDIOT

IF the Japanese government was telling Japan that "You have no identity", "You have no nation", "Your ethnicity & race is just a social construct"
While importing millions to replace them.

While openly at the top levels of government cheering on the day they will be a powerless minority in their own country

THAT is genocide

It doesn't fucking end there either, we have seen how it goes when whites hit a small minority time & time again.

The French were genocided out of Algeria, they had lived there for hundreds of years, this happened in the 60's.
>>
>>8951329
Any system can be made to work with white people because white people are naturally inclined toward civilization.
Any system will fail in the hands of shitskins because they are naturally inclined toward barbarism.
>>
>>8951344
Your logic:
> if there are low birth rates, its not a genocide.
> if there are low birth rates and also a minority with higher birth rates, it is genocide

Your definition of genocide is pretty pathetic. i'm jewish, in my circles genocide usually stands for actually murdering people to try and exterminate people from your ethnicity.
>>
>>8951343
The thing for those countries is inertia from a recent more successful past
Canada has not had its crash yet, its operating on a massive bubble.

Likely that is not a recent poll either, because things have drastically changed in Sweden
>>
>>8951347
>Sweden accepted the most refugees compared to their population
>Still made it to the top 10 happiest

>Canada is multicultural as fuck, still made it there
>>
>>8951344
>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
No, that is genocide. I thought the right considered definitions important, what with the whole gender is just male or female nonsense.
>>
>>8951351
It's a poll from 2017. its actually just from 3 months ago
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-39325206
>>
>>8951348
And what if the Israeli government decided tomorrow its going to import 500,000 arabs every year
While paying the non-white underclass to breed
While putting out government propaganda supporting race mixing

And talking about the beautiful utopia that a multi-culti Israel will be
>>
>>8951356
It would be a really dumb and unsustainable policy, but it wouldn't be genocide.

No country is accepting an amount of arabs that makes up 5% of their population per year.

Even all the refugees Germany accepted from the syrian war make up just 1% of the german population, and it took more than one year to accept all of them
>>
>>8951351
You realize how long Canada has been multicultural? You sound a lot like doomsayers preaching the end of the world at this point.
>>
>>8951359
Canada was 76% white in 2011, according to a stat i saw.

That's pretty multicultural mate. the US has been 62% white at the time i think, not counting hispanics
>>
>>8951352
Because they're happy with being raped and murdered as long as it's a shitskin doing it.
>>
>>8951359
Mass immigration started in the 80's in Canada

Third world population is very recent, most of them are the upper class of whereever they came from.

But it's not ending, Canada is not going to stay with just 60% white that it is today
Trudeau just fired his immigration minister so he could appoint a black "refugee" who will open the flood gates even more.

Do you not understand what nationalism means? What nations are? Or what self-determination/self-government is about?

I really can't understand how an old boomer faggot, looks at the neighborhood they grew up in, sees ZERO whites at all(other than maybe another old dipshit) and sees no issue with everything happening.
>>
>>8951357
They make up the majority of the young people, so in another generation Germans will be a minority in their own country.
>>
>>8951372
Why do you persist? You're demonstrably wrong.

This isn't /pol/ where everyone agrees with you and accepts bullshit.
>>
>>8951376
t. brainlet
>>
>>8951376
> buhbu-buh-bu POL! POL! muh /pol/!
You don't need to be from /pol/ to pay attention to demographics.
>>
>>8951370
Listen buddy. the right for sovereignty does fall under the umbrella term "Nationalism", and sovereignty is a good thing. i agree with you.

However, fracturing human society and spreading hate towards minority groups just because they have a lower average IQ, which in your specific case is called "white nationalism", is a negative thing which falls under the umbrella term "nationalism", and it's detrimental to human society.

Humans fulfill more of their true potential when we work together, not when we divide ourselves more and more
>>
>>8951372
Germany won't be majority arab in your lifetime. not even close to that
>>
>>8951370
Like most of the people on /sci/ I study science. And geologically speaking you're freaking the fuck out over a fraction of a blip in time. Nations and culture changes ALL THE TIME. They aren't even based on any meaningful phenomena to begin with. Usually based on rivers, and guess what, rivers meander over time, it's what they do. in the past groupings were necessary because of how difficult it was to reach other people. Nowadays people can get across the world in a couple of hours. These groupings are no longer relevant due to technology connecting us all.
Here watch some entertainment to get your mind off this fear induced hysteria. It shows how fickle your beloved nations are.
https://youtu.be/xuCn8ux2gbs
>>
>>8951384

This. Internationalism is the future and there's a reason most educated people and scientists aren't nationalists.
>>
>>8951370
Self-determination is an ideal of liberal democracies. That's an issue independent of nationalism. You can easily have an intensely nationalist authoritarian dictatorship, in which the people have zero say in their own governance.
>>
>>8951383
No, but you do to peddle the nonsense you're pushing.
>>
>>8951347
>>*White people on average are more naturally inclined towards civilization.
So people without European genetics have no chance of being a civilized person?
>>
>>8951392
The fact that arbitrary geographic distinctions and random walk cultural mutations led to the cultures and ethnic groups that exist today doesn't change the fact that they're different.
>>
>>8951347
>Any system can be made to work with white people because white people are naturally inclined toward civilization.
The evidence disagrees.
>>
>>8951356
What race mixing propaganda are they showing and with which races
>>
>>8951432
Western (((media))) has been trying to turn white into savages for some years now in order to make them more pliable. In some cases, (((they))) have succeeded in making whites act like shitskins.
>>
>>8951434
Ayo hol' up, r u tellin me that culture is learnable n shit? That people can actually change based on their environment and this whole race thing isn't really a big deal? Shieeeet.
>>
>>8951441
Not him, but what if you think people's cultures have inherent value and the compromise required for functioning large-scale immigration is a net negative that leaves everyone somewhat socially bereft?
>>
>>8951430
They are different, but IQ and morals go beyond race.
>>
>>8951446
I'd tell this person to stop worrying about what other people do with their free time. A big part of capitalism is the idea of personal agency correct? Who are you to tell other human beings how to live their lives?
>>
>>8949623
>I'm going to dedicate the rest of my life to destroy the republican party.
That goes a bit too far, but Trump himself is beyond dead to me.
>>
File: culture is learned and shit.png (1MB, 1864x1286px) Image search: [Google]
culture is learned and shit.png
1MB, 1864x1286px
>>8951441
heh
>>
>>8951453
I don't think culture is reducible to 'stuff you do in your free time', unless you consider them a veneer on your average Western lifestyle.
>>
>>8951471
If it's the social interaction you're talking about then get it online like the rest of us. As someone with a science focused anarcho-communist ideology living in the world we are I seem to have no problem letting people live their lives in peace. Why is it that people living with an ideology shared by so many others feel the need to whine about it getting slightly less popular?
>>
>>8951485
I don't know, I just think that kind of disassociation from society is a symptom of a sick one, and that online communication isn't a substitute for a strong local community. Maybe I'm stuck in the past.

I don't find it surprising that someone whose ideology is built on the free association of people finds it easy to seclude themselves with chosen associations and let others do what they want.
>>
>>8949990
Dam that's like the stupidest shit I've ever read and that's saying a lot those /pol retards are really hitting a new level lol that's like insane
>>
>>8949978
You're 16 years old
>>
>>8949961
Kys
>>
>>8950780
There's nothing wrong with killing drug dealers and you know it
>>
>>8950966
Lmao ppl who fell for that don't deserve the privilege" of voting
>>
>>8950065
"the scientists" are not 5 guys in a room who are repeatedly bad at their job and never get replaced tho fyi
>>
>>8950394
is this satire
>>
>>8949960
The agreement didn't have any binding or compelling actions in it, it was basically just a pact to acknowledge that climate change is an issue and to pledge to try and mitigate it.

Too bad that trump thinks "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
>>
>>8951384
>Humans fulfill more of their true potential when we work together, not when we divide ourselves more and more
What true potential will exist when the race that has invented basically everything on earth is wiped out by races that have invented nothing?

You overeducated leftists have no idea what you are destroying, nor are you at all prepared for the coming conflicts
>>
>>8951392
>Nations and culture changes ALL THE TIME.
This is not true at all, race mixing was always rare throughout history. You see distinct nations lasting thousands of years, now within 60 years our nations are on the brink of destroying themselves!

It is the nation that produces the government/country, not the other way around, today we have some insane authoritarian leftists running our governments who think they exist for their own good.

>>8951398
Self-determination OF A PEOPLE. This is LITERALLY the reason why Europe was divided up into Nation States, this is why they support Palestine or Kurds, or the various African nations

A country doesn't self-determine, geography doesn't self-determine.

When 60% of whites vote Donald Trump and he only barely wins, thats a big fucking problem.
>>
>>8949631
its hyperbolic environmentalists whose economic policies would probably lead to far worse things than climate change would.
>>
>>8950394
Anyone have the clip of leonardo dicapro sandbagged during the nyc climate march?
It went like how come you fly in private jets yada yada after a more genuine question
>>
>>8951058
You mean how we increased their GDP, population, and brought them out of the stone age.

African countries are only fucked because we left.
>>
>>8951029
If I build a successful business it's the same thing as stealing form you.
>>
>>8951384
Then why is every country composed of a majority of one ethnicity and on race. Multicuturalism is just creating a powder keg, people of different ethnicities don't get along, all people have a heavy in group bias towards their own. We're just leading people into unnecessary conflict. The answer to third world poverty isn't to bring them here but to uplift them where they are. The west can't take all 7 billion people in.
>>
>>8951348
Then what about Native Americans. They were never systematically murdered but the were systematically replaced by white immigration.
>>
>>8951357
When you decide that white people shouldn't have kids for climate change reasons but you still need to take in millions of non white immigrants because of economic reasons you are a hypocrite and are trying to genocide a group of people.
>>
>>8951392
>genocide doesn't matter because it happens all the time.
>>
>>8951441
race matters if race didn't matter who cares if we genocided the jews and replaced them with germans, i mean we're all human right.
>>
This thread is proof that the Semitic regions need to be carpet nuked for the betterment of the earth.
>>
Are Africans the Great Filter? Will the global level of aggression rise and destroy civilization and it's potential forever like South Africa? Or will the even smarter East Asians take over and save the world from a dysgenic nightmare?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWX6MkwpE4
>>
>>8951064
>implying we wouldn't be balls deep into Syria if Clinton were president right now
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.