[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ BLFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

This is the smartest man to ever live. He's created the worlds best business' and inventions.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8948389
>cars running on batteries, that still need to charge, acquiring most of their energy from fossil fuels anyway. Not to mention the cars are relatively ugly and costly for the average person.

>batteries that power homes but are for the most part in their infancy, and far more costly than relying on natural gas. Might be green but at this point it's only feasible and reasonable for rich greenies.

>significant advancement in rocket technology (that's good) but abit too ambitious in the long run, id argue that they're rushing into the whole colonizing mars thing.

>PayPals alright kek
>>
>>8948411
>Replying to this weak bait
Nigger at least put SAGE in the options field if you must reply
>>
>>8948389
>smartest man
Allowed the same woman to divorce rape him twice. Now he's with the woman who divorce raped Johnny Depp.
>>
>>8948389

Where does most of his money come from?

I always thought he just got lucky with paypal
>>
His business model:

>Hype up a retarded idea or invention that will never work

>This entices dumb investors to pour money into his fraudulent companies

>The idea never becomes reality because of how retarded it is

>He keeps the investors' money and becomes more rich

>Repeat
>>
>>8948631
Err, ignore me. I'm an idiot. I misread.
>>
I don't even know who this fool is. Probably some nobody that heads a company full of other people and reaps what they sow.

/thread
>>
>>8948389
>BLFO
>L

What's that supposed to mean?
>>
File: 1493462823407.jpg (418KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1493462823407.jpg
418KB, 2048x1536px
If he's so smart, why did he do this?
>>
File: f9-crs8-landing2-879x485[1].jpg (100KB, 879x485px) Image search: [Google]
f9-crs8-landing2-879x485[1].jpg
100KB, 879x485px
>>8948635
>>The idea never becomes reality because of how retarded it is

KEK, butthurt will reach fusion levels this year with Model3/Falcon Heavy. Please stay mad for my enjoyment.
>>
>>8948569
Are you stupid?

You do know rich people sign contract that upon divorce they won't divide their property in half?

God damn these catholic cucks
>>
>>8948773
>another retarded redditor who can't into banter
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>8948761
because he's a cuck, not unlike the majority of this board.
>>
File: monorail.jpg (12KB, 308x231px) Image search: [Google]
monorail.jpg
12KB, 308x231px
>paypal
obvious scam
>tesla
expensive luxury, he didn't develop the lithium ion battery, if electric cars ever become more economical, actual auto manufacturers will leap at it and tesla won't be able to compete, tesla stock is a massive bubble propped up by his fanboys
>space X
if you want to retrieve the 1st stage rocket why not just use a parachute? scam
>hyperloop
SOLAR FREAKING ROADWAYS
>>
>>8948798
>if you want to retrieve the 1st stage rocket why not just use a parachute?

Sure no one ever had this idea first at SpaceX or every other lauch system producer, you must be the new von Braun!
>>
Einstein, Freud, Penecilin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.