[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEANDERTHAL CLONING WHEN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

NEANDERTHAL CLONING WHEN? BRING BACK OUR BROTHERS.
>>
they are literally human
>>
Related question: when are we finally bringing mammoths back?
>>
This will never fly with any ethics committee. Probably never.
>>
>>8947216
real human beans
>>
>>8947168
purge non neanderthal dna

neanderthal master race
>>
too dangerous
>>
File: DBJZgkcXsAEWQvw.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBJZgkcXsAEWQvw.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
what if they are smater than us?
>>
I am the neanderthal. Of my genes, 4% are neanderthal.
>>
File: 1023731596.jpg (131KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1023731596.jpg
131KB, 1000x541px
>>8947168
I've always found it interesting that Homo Sapiens Sapiens evolved neotenous features (rounder craniums, larger eyes, flat faces, shorter arms in relation to the body, child-like features, small feet and hands) whereas the Neanderthals evolved to have gerontomorphic features. (Large noses, longer limbs, stockier frames, wrinkly skin, large feet, etc.)

As a result if you could see hominids from the perspective of a Chimpanzee, Humans look delicate, child-like or elf-like, while Neanderthals look like beastly elderly apes.

Yet in terms of intelligence both were pretty similar. But in Humans this intelligence manifested in a delaying of some adult traits while in Neanderthals it resulted in their acceleration.
>>
>>8947539
Even more reason to bring them back, we need them.
>>
>>8947558
not a biofag but I don't think DNA works like that
>>
>>8947558
>Blacks have 0% neanderthal genes
*Africans
Most European and American blacks have some European blood.
>>
File: 1485903396115.jpg (7KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
1485903396115.jpg
7KB, 286x176px
>>8947558
>censoring
Return to reddit posthaste, you oxygen thief
>>
>>8947575
They died out because they were ugly as fuck and no one wanted to breed with them.
>>
>>8947257
It'll fly with a Chinese ethics commitee hopefully.
Bright future ahead of us anon
>>
File: angrycrow.jpg (42KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
angrycrow.jpg
42KB, 500x350px
>>8947575
How exactly do you know they were so intelligent?

They were on average 6 times stronger than us, do you not think that that energy would have to be converted to the body as opposed to the brain? (The man reason we require so much energy)

Would like a source, because as far as I'm aware, They were stronger but less intelligent, and initially either we were raping them or them raping us around the Eurasian peninsula (for roughly 50,000 years) then we moved into Europe and exterminated them.

So if they're 6 times stronger and just as smart, how did we defeat them? (A child would kill a human with an analysis of bone density and frame)
>>
>>8947257
But it would be the ethical thing to do since we killed the Neanderthals.
>>
>>8947719
Sub-saharans and Australian abos
>>
>>8948723
>So if they're 6 times stronger and just as smart, how did we defeat them?
Evolution doesn't work like you think it does Brainlet. It does not depend on which species is stronger or smarter but rather on which species is able to better adapt to a new environment.

Neanderthals went extinct not because they were less intelligent (which they were, slightly), but because Neanderthal bodies were well suited for survival in a cold climate—their barrel chests and stocky limbs stored body heat better than the Cro-Magnons. However, the rapid fluctuations of weather caused ecological changes to which the Neanderthals could not adapt; familiar plants and animals would be replaced by completely different ones within a lifetime. Neanderthals' ambush techniques would have failed as grasslands replaced trees. Neanderthals died out in Europe between 41,000 and 39,000 years ago, which may coincide with the start of a very cold period. Raw material sourcing and the examination of faunal remains by Adler et al. (2006) in the southern Caucasus region suggest that modern humans may have had a survival advantage during this period, being able to use social networks to acquire resources from a greater area.
Studies on their body structures have shown that they needed more energy to survive than any other types of hominid. Their energy needs were up to 100 to 350 kcal (420 to 1,460 kJ) more per day comparing to projected anatomically modern human males weighing 68.5 kg (151 lb) and females 59.2 kg (131 lb). When food became scarce, this difference may have played a major role in the Neanderthals' extinction.

Basically, Humans were more adaptable while the Neanderthals filled a very small ecological niche.

By the way, I never said that Neanderthals were just as intelligent as Humans, I said *similar intelligence* as in *close but not the same* so your post is basically a gigantic strawman. If you want to be pedantic in the future at least make sure to get your facts right.
>>
File: 1492719167316.gif (455KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
1492719167316.gif
455KB, 178x195px
>>8947168
Fuck you, bring back my pure blonde blue-eyed roman genes.

The turks have mix-bred with everyone in southern europe and now we have what we call italians, dirty shitskin italians with arab/turkish personalities.

Or any lost unique DNA that could help us cure diseases.
Thank god the irish are still alive. No thanks to those dirty vikings.
Or the russians, they're all mix-bred with mongolian genes.
>>
>>8948118
This famalan senpair desu teacher.

Caucasians are the best race because everyone wants to breed with them based off aesthetic beauty rather than pure instinctive hormones.
>>
>>8949002
>the rapid fluctuations of weather caused ecological changes to which the Neanderthals could not adapt; familiar plants and animals would be replaced by completely different ones within a lifetime.
Really? Jesus, imagine being part of that generation.
>>
>>8948118
Why do blacks still exist then?
>>
>>8949002
And a volcanic eruption finished them off.
>>
>>8949009
K E B A B D
>>
>>8948118
If nobody wanted to breed with them why do I have Neanderthal admixture then?
>>
>>8947719
4% of 4% is two promilles
>>
>>8949002
You're projecting, I wasn't being pedantic, just curious. I might of been a little forward, but cause the burden of proof is on you bud.

Thanks for the info though, I didn't know any of this, my major was math and comp sci.
>>
>>8947220
there isn't enough proper climate and biomes for them
>>
File: DA2frsyXkAANCni.jpg (104KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
DA2frsyXkAANCni.jpg
104KB, 720x715px
can you imagine what these guys went through on a daily basis? fighting bears and mammoths with sticks and stones. always hungry always cold.
>>
>>8949009
Cringed
>>
>>8947575
>Humans look delicate

After studying some antropology I can say that is weird as fuck.

You see all of these body plans going the route of heavy builds, Paranthropus being the one that gets the prize in Gorilla-like appearance,and not even Rudolfensis diverted from this(I think erectus did divert to an "agile" body plan but things went back to normal by habilis)

And then, these fags from Africa come; longer arms, spherical cranium, more height... and fuck your shit up
>>
>>8949002

B... but, Mr.Finlayson, when you look at the crural index actually fits more the tropical body build and their noses seemed big but their interior(Idk how to say it in English right now) actually fits more populations that live warmer parts of the planet, also their diet was very varied and even though they did actually eat a lot from hunting they could still live through nuts and other fruits.

They even reached Siberia,
>>
>>8947168
>BRING BACK OUR BROTHERS
We ate them.
>>
>>8947575
>humans are elves

Well I guess this is ok
>>
My ancestor :)
>>
>>8947220
a man moth?
>>
File: DA6DWLYXoAAPJYP.jpg (37KB, 758x479px) Image search: [Google]
DA6DWLYXoAAPJYP.jpg
37KB, 758x479px
>tfw no qt neanderhal gf
>>
File: chabal.jpg (67KB, 623x934px) Image search: [Google]
chabal.jpg
67KB, 623x934px
>>8947168
>BRING BACK OUR BROTHERS.
They're already in rugby.
>>
File: Homo-Floresiensis.jpg (104KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
Homo-Floresiensis.jpg
104KB, 600x392px
>>8949002
>human males weighing 68.5 kg (151 lb)
we are talking about modern humans not homo floresiensis right?
>>
>>8947216
>they are literally human
Yes, it is strange to see how their reputation has gone from sub human brutes to fairly alright dudes.

Once it was declared they never went to Africa. Then the benefits from their genes were disclosed and voila! now all agree they returned to the African continent and spread their no longer declared sub standard genes also there, sprinkling like angle dust.
>>
>>8949274
because neanderthal whores craved big human cocks and humans gladly cucked neanderthal manlets
>>
>>8951761
That legit looks like a man.
>>
>>8954429
It was the other way around.
>>
>>8949002
>>8949449
It's copypastad from the wikipedia entry on Neanderthals, give some credit anon...

It's a great article though, you should read it. It was really fascinating to read it a few weeks ago at 2am instead of writing a paper...
>>
File: C_DnNLuUQAEino3.jpg (209KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
C_DnNLuUQAEino3.jpg
209KB, 1200x790px
>>8954363
so africans are somehow different to other human population?
>>
>>8956819
Yeah, populations outside of Africa have admixture with other hominids that Africans don't.

There's also less genetic distance between them than the most distant populations inside Africa, which is believed to be the result of the initial expansion from Africa being a single isolated event rather than a constant stream.
>>
>>8947168
JUSTICE FOR MY NIGGA UGGALUG
>>
Why? They were barbarians that couldn't even throw spears and had no culture or intelligence.
>>
File: Homo_erectus_new (1).jpg (42KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
Homo_erectus_new (1).jpg
42KB, 288x360px
BRING BACK HOMO WRECKT US
>>
>>8956833
Untrue. Only small pockets of native Africans have no neanderthal DNA.

It's also important to note that most of the neanderthal DNA is noncoding, and the known coding parts aren't anything to write home about.

Also, there is decent evidence that native Africans have DNA from a now extinct and unknown archaic hominid.
>>
>>8957232
>Only small pockets of native Africans have no neanderthal DNA
I haven't seen anything that claims this, but I'm no expert.
>>
>>8947257
Well the ethical problem right now is that we are so shit with genetic engineering that they'd end up a tard baby. The ethical issue is it worth the risks of bringing up a tard baby.

>>8947168
It would be an enormous challenge to even reconstruct their chromosomes. We have the sequence, but we have never been able to make chromosomes as big as humans.

And that's before we get into cloning. We're still pretty shit at cloning primates
>>
>>8947539
Dear God, I hope they are
>>
Will China bring them back for that sweet Olympic gold in weightlifting?
>>
File: Female_Neanderthal.jpg (84KB, 564x550px) Image search: [Google]
Female_Neanderthal.jpg
84KB, 564x550px
>>8947168
I look forward to my wild Neanderthal woman...
ultra sexual primitive being.. just wants to remain perpetually pregnant and maintaining a safe home.
>>
>>8958796
looks like shakira
>>
File: boo.jpg (49KB, 1037x744px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
49KB, 1037x744px
>>8948723
>They were on average 6 times stronger than us

Whoa what the fuck? How fast could one of these cunts run? We should make clone armies out of them.
>>
>>8949449
Godlike patience
I hate when people see my questioning as an attack
>>
>>8959010
Was about to point that out
>>
>>8949002
>Neanderthals went extinct not because they were less intelligent (which they were, slightly),
what's the basis for that claim? They had larger brains than us, and that is within the primate genus on of the better predictors for how smart a species is estimated to be
>>
>>8957254
it's literally the opposite, the khoisan in South Africa have some neanderthal DNA
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.