[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: jargon that only makes sense in your field I'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

ITT: jargon that only makes sense in your field

I'll start.
>High five display a strong ping-pong fingerprint

>The quick action of sonic hedgehog is essential for development
>>
>Assume
>>
>clearly
>obviously
and all other synonyms thereof
>>
>>8938334
Gneiss cleavage
>>
>>8938334
Mole bio?
>>
>>8938334
>Internet of things
>>
pi
>get real
i
>act rational
>>
>>8938470
jup. Biochemistry in particular.
>>
>>8938334
Imaginary numbers are complex.
Real numbers aren't natural or rational.
etc
>>
>>8938334
Blowing up points on a plane.
>>
>>8938334
>monkey board
>tool pusher
>roughneck
>monkey board
>>
>>8938334
>I think that sand anchor is set webbing-up, so we better get some of that line laundry off, then the lifters. Pilots are probably OK if somebody locks in. Glad it's not a stack of PL maxis!. Grab some pulldown straps everybody.

Admittedly not science field...
>>
>>8938628
You in show business?
>>
>>8938334
I always smile a little, when I read stuff like "the slaves should kill their children at the end of their life"
>>
Spooky action at a distance

Oh wait it doesnt make sense at all
>>
>>8938672
oilfield
> tight hole
>blow out
>fish
>>
The fluid structure interaction causes a hardening behavior
>>
"""""systems"""""
>systems of oppression
>control systems
>society systems

It pains me when sociology majors misuse our terms to describe emergent non-systemized behavior. I can respect the word when it describes bureaucratic systems, corporate systems, systems of government, hierarchical systems, any system that can actually be enumerated or quantified.

You ask these people who exactly is doing the oppression, you get an answer like "men," so then you ask exactly which men, and they're usually lost. If they do name a person, you can ask what exactly they did, and if some serious shit was done by that person, ask about the rate at which this happens, because 100% of the time, behavior like that is the exception, not the rule that they claim it to be. Still haven't found a woman from the last 50 years who didn't get a job position solely because she was a woman.
>>
>>8938334
And what of robotnikin?
>>
>>8938334
>The chocolate on the chocolate milk has measure zero.
>>
>>8938757
fucking privileged asshole

you're part of the problem! (that's why you can't see it)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.