[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synthetic weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is synthetic marijuana that bad?

Was the guy that caused the car crash in Times Square under the influence of these drugs?

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165614716301857
Synthetic Pot: Not Your Grandfather’s Marijuana

http://journals.lww.com/nursingmanagement/Fulltext/2017/03000/The_emerging_threat_of_synthetic_cannabinoids.7.aspx
The emerging threat of synthetic cannabinoids

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0967586816307731
Buzz Juice: Neurological sequelae of synthetic cannabinoids
>>
>>8935593
I have no personal experience with it but my understanding is that "synthetic weed" could be any one of several chemicals, some of which may not be that bad. But it's not sold for human consumption so they basically have no responsibility to actually tell you what it is. It could be bad.
>>
>>8935593
They're basically research chemicals that resemble the thc molecule but have totally different effects

One friend of mine told me he tried it once (unwittingly) and it made him feel full on psychotic
>>
https://youtu.be/mhV2n0Mlucw
>>
>>8935593
I used it once towards the end of uni with some mates. It's the only time I've ever understood what it is like to be retarded. One of those guys ended up getting hit by a truck after smoking it and was in a coma for ages.
>>
synthetic cannabis is total shit

gives you a crappy anxiety filled 'high'
smells like shit
about as addictive as crack
>>
>>8935593
It's more of a dosage issue, a majority of synthetic cannabinoids predominantly activate the CB1 receptor, most of them are almost exclusively potent agonists of the cb1 receptor, which leads to severe paranoia, hallucination, mood changes and depersonalization among other neuroses, it's important to note that the mixed agonist nature of THC and CBD allow them to synergistically influence each others effects, CB2 receptor agonism actually mitigates the problems caused by CB1 agonism.
Synthetic cannabinoids are to cannabis as fentanyl is to opium.
>>
>>8935736
>It's the only time I've ever understood what it is like to be retarded.
This.

I've used cannabis on & off for years. I tried two different synthetics on different occasions, and both times it just felt like it was disconnecting neurons. Simple shit like directions to the local shops was beyond me. No matter how heavily intoxicated I am with cannabis (too much cake) I can still figure out basic shit that I'm doing.

TL;DR: synthetic weed is about as successful as synthetic wine. Avoid.
>>
>>8936393
oops, unintentional namefagging from another thread.
please don't burn me alive.
>>
>>8936393
>>8936396
fuck you namefag
>>
>>8935593
why use Chinese potpourri "not for human consumption" or worse when you could just use the real stuff?

Why are you getting high anyways? It doesn't improve your life.
>>
>>8935618
Alot of the canabimimetics( don't know how to spell it) don't even resemble thc they just act on the cb receptors >>8935593
The reason most synthetic canabimimetics(again spelling might be off) are so harmful is that they are full receptor agonists or antagonist where as most active components of the plant are only partial agonists or antagonists.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.