[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: aOQsjpy.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aOQsjpy.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
What are some scientific facts about it? Should it be avoided?
>>
i like it
if you are lack toast and tolerant you should buy lack toast free milk
>>
File: Delicious Dozen.jpg (83KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious Dozen.jpg
83KB, 400x262px
>>8934670

Nothing goes better with cookies than cold milk.
>>
Does your body shit out on it? If yes then go with one of the various alternatives if not just skip it all together.

Now is it healthy? Depends, the shitty thing with medicine is they usually can't agree on anything and to be honest you have to realize that despite the fact that they look at national averages your unique situation (racial background, where you're from, diet, lifestyle, etc) will make you very different from an "average".

So just figure out how your body reacts to it.
>>
File: milkismurder2.gif (2MB, 1268x639px) Image search: [Google]
milkismurder2.gif
2MB, 1268x639px
>>
>>8934670

SCIENTIFIC FACT #1.
It's less dense than water.
>>
Well let's see:

1) We are the only animals to our knowledge that drink the milk of other animals.
2) Baby cows stop drinking their mothers milk 8-10 weeks after being born.
3) Cows are usually pumped with hormones to produce more milk.
4) Lactose intolerance is a common human condition.

I would lean more towards that it is not good in large quantities/long term, but is fine once in awhile (ice cream here or there) like a lot of things.
>>
it's a symbol of white supremacy

also niggers can't drink it
>>
>>8934840
wrong. lactose intolerance is a common subhuman normality.
VIVA MILK
>>
It contains phytoestrogens used as a means of control by (((them)))
>>
>>8935230
Kek
>>
If you cannot drink at least 16 ounces of milk a day you aren't white
>>
>>8934743
scientifically veritably true
>>
LifeHack: In a pinch, milk can actually be obtained from a female cow by squeezing its boobs
>>
>>8934840
>tfw not lactose intolerant but milk gives me acne
is it because of the hormones?
>>
>>8934670
>thomposting on /sci/
>>
>>8934840
>We are the only animals to our knowledge that drink the milk of other animals.
Rubbish, my cat drinks cows milk. Also humans are the only animals capable of controlling cows to a degree where we can suck that white goodness out for out consumption
>>
>>8934670
It makes you FAT...UGLY...DEAD
>>
https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/185/5/345/2981960
>>
>>8934840
We are the only animals using electricity
We are the only animals engineering above a certain degree
We are the only animals with grammatical language
We are the only animals eating cooked food.
We are...
shit, we should just get back and live on trees again, now I see it!
>>
>>8936428
>not thom posting on /sci/
I shiggy diggity
>>
its mostly water, followed by fat, protein, sugars, and ash
>>
>>8934743
sweet tea
>>
>>8934670
Milk does not actually make your bones stronger:
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/
>>
File: get_the_cross.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
get_the_cross.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>8937026
>sweet tea

Heretic!
>>
>>8937141
borax makes your bones stronger, because it contains boron

Source: I was a boxer and i found this out on the internet, never once got knocked out and broke a few boxers ribs
>>
>>8934670
Yes, the excess of homones will cause problems for you. It is also quite retarded for people who know evolution to be in effect to think that another animal evolved to produce milk for our benefit and not for its children, you know, like ALL OTHER MAMALS THAT PRODUCE MILK DO!

>>8937024
Aswell as Estrogen.
>>
>>8937227
is estrogen contained in hard cheeses too?
>>
>>8937227
>It is also quite retarded for people who know evolution to be in effect to think that another animal evolved to produce milk for our benefit and not for its children, you know, like ALL OTHER MAMALS THAT PRODUCE MILK DO!
That's like saying it's retarded for people to think that vegetables, meat, and any other food humans eat evolved for our benefit. I have a sneaking suspicion that we evolve around food rather than the other way around.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.